Finding my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LincolnSST
LincolnSST
112 Followers

"Put me down, you brute. What kind of woman do you think I am."

I dropped her on the bed,

"I'll show you."

"Fuck me, honey. Fast and hard. No playing. Take me and make me your woman. Mark me with your cum."

I was in her saddle with both of her hands guiding my cock in. I took her in one slow stroke. She cried out and came when I hit bottom.

"Yes, big cock in me. Claim me, Make me yours."

I started stroking in and out, with her meeting each thrust. She came two more times and I felt the stirring in my loins.

"Cum in me, honey. Please. Cum in me now."

She squeezed me and it hit me. It felt like the head of my cock exploded with the first shot. She locked her legs around me and pushed up, milking my cock. I brayed like a jackass as I emptied my load in her. He nails sunk in my back and her cries filled the room.

I collapsed on her with my full weight. She held me, locked in our embrace. I tried to roll off, but she held me on her.

"Stay on me. Let me hold you. Let me hold my man."

I gently lifted a little so she could catch her breath. She held on like she was afraid I would get away.

"Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here with your forever. I love you and you're my woman now. We're together."

"Yes. Yes. Forever yours."

After a few minutes she let me roll off. I pulled her on my chest and held her my her ass cheeks. She looked in my eyes.

"I love you, honey. Actually, I double love you."

"Double?"

"Yep. Because you found me and now, we made love. That's double."

"That's a lot of love."

"I know, it make me all gooey inside. I have something to live for now. Before, I was waiting for Mr. Right to come along. It was a long wait, but you finally got here."

"I've never anyone's Mr. Right before. I kinda like it."

She squeezed her legs together on my cock and I felt it filling with blood.

"Oh my. What's that I feel?"

"Where, what?"

She slid down and kissed the head.

"This. I think he wants to play some more."

I rolled her over on her back.

"Let me see if I can find something that wants to play."

"I moved between her legs and kissed just above her pussy lips.

"Oh my god, you aren't...

I licked her clit and she gasped.

"Yes. I am. You hang on."

"I'm so messy. Are you really going to do that?"

"Yep."

I licked her clit again and her legs opened for me. I had done this before and it didn't bother me. I think it was a first for her.

In just a few seconds her first orgasm hit her.

Oh god, I'm so sensitive. Yes. Yes."

I ate her to three orgasms and then rolled on my back, taking her with me.

"Fuck your son. Take his hard cock in your pussy and make him cum."

She did exactly that. In one quick stroke, I was buried in her.

"Tell me what you're doing, Mom. Tell me."

"I'm fucking my son. His big cock is in his Mom's pussy. He's going to fill his Mom's pussy with his cum."

"You bad Mom. Shame on your for fucking your son."

"I'm terrible and I don't care. I love him with all my heart. He's my man and he owns my pussy."

I made her work for this one. She was still tight, but I was able to hold off. Finally, she succeeded.

"Now, take your son's cum."

"Oh god, yes. Cum in me. fill my pussy."

The head of my cock blew off again as I pumped what was left of my load in her. Her head went back and she screamed through her orgasm.

Exhausted, she fell on my chest, gasping for air. I rolled her off and pulled her to me, spooning us. She sighed and pushed back against me. She pulled my hand to her breast, hold it there. My limp cock against her ass.

"Love you, honey."

"Love you to."

I laid there, holding her, thinking. We had just made love and there was no going back. It was us from now on. What would the future hold for us. Birth control hit my mind. Is she on the pill? What if she got pregnant. When that thought hit, my cock flexed. Knocking up my Mom. What a thought. Her pregnant with my child. My cock flexed again. She felt it and moaned. My cock was filling with blood. The urge to fuck her again hit me. Plant your seed in your mother. My cock was rock hard. I lifted her leg and put my cock on her pussy lips. I let her leg down, holding against her. She moaned again. I imagined my seed swimming up her tube, searching for her egg.

I pulled back an little and slid my cock in. She moaned again and pushed back. I was on a mission.

"Yes, honey. Cum in me again. Cum in me."

The thought of her with my baby in her spurred me on. In just a few minutes I was pumping the last few drops of my cum in her. We both cried out as we came together. She milked those few drops out making sure she had it all. I imagined the little swimmers doing their job as we drifted off.

The next morning I woke up in an empty bed. I pulled her pillow over and buried my face in it. Her sweet smell filled my nose.

I dragged myself out, smelling breakfast odors in the air. After a quick shower I walked into the kitchen. Sarah was just setting a plate down for me. She took the coffee pot and poured my coffee. I pulled her against me and cupped her ass cheek. My other hand gently stroked her stomach.

"Whatever you're doing for birth control, you can stop. We're going to make a baby in there."

She gasped and fell in my lap. She hugged me and started kissing me all over my face.

"What makes you think I'm using anything."

"I just thought about it last night."

"I thought about it a long time ago. Right after I had that dream."

"A dream?"

"Yep. Let me tell you about it."

"Yeah, I want to hear about that.

"OK, here goes. I woke up one morning, and it was like I was experiencing an afterglow of some out of this world loving. What surprised me it was you and I, making mad passionate love. It was as real as if it really happened. I was soaked and I had taken off my panties. I actually reached out for you, but no one was there."

"I laid there, with all the thoughts going through my mind. How it was so good, and so wrong. Mom's just didn't have sex with their sons. I actually tried to put it out of my mind, but I couldn't."

"The feelings I had in the dream were coming back when I would go to bed. I wanted you there so bad that I masturbated, thinking of you. I would cum so hard and cry out your name. After a few times, I realized that I could never have you. If you found out how I felt you would leave. I couldn't stand the thought of you not being in my life."

"When we went dancing and I felt your cock get hard, I knew you wanted me. I was in heaven, knowing where both of the same mind. I would be your woman and you would be my man."

"OK, I guess it's confession time. When did I find out you wanted me? It was one night when I had been out late. Instead of opening the garage, I parked on the street so I wouldn't wake you. I actually took off my shoes so I would be quiet."

"I was tiptoeing by your room and I heard you You were cumming and begging me to cum in you. My mind went of tilt. All kinds of thoughts were running around in there, Something like you had. Son's just don't have sex with their mothers.

She chuckled.

"Then when I would think about it I would get a boner. I would curse myself and get another one. Then I started thinking about what you were going through. I realized it must be torture for you to see me running around in my shorts. I actually started wearing a t shirt, hoping it wouldn't be so bad for you. Add to that, the time we spent sunbathing. I would rub lotion all over you and you would do the same for me. Just more torture."

"Then when we went to dinner and you didn't wear a bra. Holding you in my arms when we danced. I could feel your breasts against me. I knew your headlights were on high beam. When you didn't pull back from my boner, I knew we had to stop the charade. That night would be the one."

"I wish we hadn't taken so long. We could already have a baby started."

"There's no hurry, Mom. We have the rest of our lives."

LincolnSST
LincolnSST
112 Followers