Finding My Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
econut
econut
425 Followers

"My shoulders have been bothering me today, why don't you start there?" She said.

I began to rub her shoulders, somewhat gingerly at first, still a little nervous about everything. But after a couple of minutes I began to get into it. "Mmmm, that's nice," said Lana. "But don't be afraid to use a little more pressure. If you stick around here long enough, I'll have you working me like a professional." I kept working, moving out to her arms. "Mmmm, I like that. Keep going," she said. I worked my way down her right arm then back up. Then I moved around the table and began working her left arm. After a while, I moved back to her shoulders for a bit and then on to her back. As I rubbed my hands over her smooth skin I took a second to appreciate how amazing it was to have this absolutely beautiful woman lying completely naked in front of me. My cock began to twitch again, reminding me of the cage that now confined it.

"There's oil under the table. Be sure to use plenty of it."

I got out the oil, poured some in my hand and began rubbing it over her back. I moved my hands in broad strokes over her back, spreading the oil around, leaving her body glistening as I did so. "Don't forget my lower back." I poured some more oil and moved lower, my hands running over her lower back and down the sides of her narrow waist, almost brushing the tops of her butt cheeks as I went. My eyes were drawn to her ass, taking in the curves and the deep crack, wanting to feel her cheeks. "Not yet," she said, as if reading my mind.

Giving massages has always been a turn on for me, and this one was certainly no exception. At this point my cock was straining against the cage, and my mind was being driven into a fever. I had to keep touching this beautiful woman, running my hands over her heavenly body. I worked her back for a while longer kneading and pinching, increasing and decreasing the pressure, as she gave directions. My hands began to cramp after a while. I was certainly not used to doing this for so long, but I didn't dare let myself stop.

"Why don't you move down to my feet and work your way up?" she said.

I took her left foot in my hand and began squeezing her toes and rubbing her arch. I worked my way to her ankle and then to her calf. I switched to her right foot and ankle after a bit and slowly worked my way up to her calf again. After a little longer I worked my way up to her thigh. Her thighs were shapely and strong; she was obviously very athletic. As I rubbed and squeezed her legs I took a second again to appreciate how amazing it was to have my hands on such a stunningly sexy body. My desire for this woman was building with every inch of skin that my fingers explored. If not for the cage, my cock would have been rock hard and throbbing, but instead it was pressed tight against the plastic with red bits of flesh squeezing out through the holes.

"Don't forget about the oil."

I poured some into my hands, and began rubbing it over her thigh. That only turned me on more. Did she know what this was doing to me? Did she wait until just that moment to remind me of the oil? I rubbed her right thigh a little longer before she told me to do the other leg. I began to walk around to the other side of the table.

"It would be much easier if you just got in between them" she said right as I got to her feet. I stood there confused for a second; did she want me to climb on the table with her? She looked back at me. "There's a latch under the foot of the table. The legs split apart." I felt around under the foot of the table, found a little latch and unhooked it. The leg portion of the table was split all the way up the middle, and it spread apart slighly after I undid the latch. I grabbed the two sides and pulled them apart, noticing for the first time that there were small pads on the inside edge of each to keep the feet in place. As the legs swung outward my eyes traveled up to her ass which was now spread wide giving me a perfect view of her full round pussy lips and the pink little rosebud of her anus.

"There, now it will be much easier to get in there, don't you think?" Lana said, still looking back at me with her sly smile. I moved back in between her legs, my hands moving towards her left thigh but my eyes glued to the glorious sight in the crevice of her ass. I felt almost weak in the knees as what seemed like all the blood in my body was attempting to squeeze itself into my cock, trying desperately to burst free from the cage. My mind was in a daze. "Don't get too distracted now," said Lana teasingly.

Reluctantly I tore my eyes away, and focused on her thigh. I applied some more oil and rubbed it over her skin, my eyes constantly drifting further up her leg.

After a while Lana said, "I think it's time my ass got the attention it deserves, and don't be shy with the oil." My breath caught in my throat!

With my hands shaking from anticipation, I poured some oil into my palm, dripping some onto the floor. I rubbed my hands together and then placed them, one on either cheek. I rubbed my hands in circles, squeezing a little. Her ass was heaven. Soft to the touch, yet firm when I applied pressure. Her cheeks were full and round, sticking up above her back, begging to be touched. Lana gave a long moan of pleasure, "Mmmmmm...." She was obviously enjoying this, but surely not half as much as I was. With no other instructions I began rubbing her ass all over. I poured more oil and worked it into her crack. Lightning bolts ran up my arms and exploded into my brain as my fingers brushed her tight puckered hole. "Mmmmm, yeah," moaned Lana. I ran my hand through for another pass. My mouth was watering as I looked at her hole glistening with oil. I just wanted to bury my face in her ass and worship it with my tongue. No woman had ever let me do that.

As if she sensed my desire Lana turned her head around. "You're an ass man aren't you?" I nodded, speechless. "You want to taste it don't you?" I looked up at her and nodded again, my eyes pleading. "Why don't you just ask, then?"

"Please let me taste your ass, Mistress!" I said.

"You really want to, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"More than anything?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I answered without hesitating.

"Even more than being allowed to cum today?" She asked.

At moment, I had forgotten all thoughts of my swollen, straining member. I didn't care. "Yes, Mistress." I said.

"Well then that will be your reward for being such a good slave so far. Now, why don't you show me how much you want it?"

The meaning of her words barely registered as I eagerly bent to the task. I grabbed her hips and shoved my face into her crack. I ran my tongue up and down and flicked it against her tight anus. I inhaled her heady scent. I alternated between lapping gently around her hole and pressing my tongue up against it forcefully, enticing it to open. I licked and swirled and poked and kissed every inch of her ass up and down both cheeks and everywhere in between, slobbering like an animal. As I licked and prodded her hole, she slowly began to relax it, allowing my tongue to slip inside. "Mmmmm, yes, I like that." she moaned. "Go as deep as you can" I extended my tongue as far as it would go.

"I'm glad you enjoy this so much because you're going to be doing it a lot." She was breathing heavier, obviously getting turned on. "I want you to rub my clit, gently," she said. I eagerly complied reaching down between her thighs. I ran my fingers over her swollen labia, and traced my way to the center, finding her clit. I softly pressed against it and began rubbing in circles as I continued my licking. I kept rubbing and licking, feeling her breathe heavier and arch her back into me. "Oh god..." She moaned. As I felt her writhing more and more, I buried my tongue in her ass hole as far as I could, and began rubbing her clit harder. My hand was soaked with her juices.

Finally she moaned loudly "Ahhhhhhh... Oh god!" Her back arched and her butt clenched against my face as the orgasm wracked her body. She spasmed and moaned some more and then settled back down onto the table, panting.

"Oh my god, that was a good one." She said, out of breath. "I am definitely keeping you around."

Despite my raging would-be hard-on, I felt very warm and satisfied that I was able to please her so well. I smiled and stepped back from the table, sensing that she needed a second to come down from her high.

She rolled over and sat up, looking at me. "That was great, but I need more. I'm tempted to let you out of that cage so I can feel a hot dick inside of me" My heart leapt. "I need to feel a hard cock," she said again. "Come on, follow me."

She hopped off the table and walked towards the door. I followed her, my mind racing. Was I really going to get to fuck this beautiful Goddess?

She walked up the stairs, swaying her hips in front of my face and looking back at me with her mischievous smile. She turned to the right and walked down the hall to the master bedroom. She walked directly to the bed and crawled on top with her ass pointed towards me. She crawled diagonally across the bed with her back arched seductively till she reached the opposite corner. I was beyond excited, saying a silent prayer that she was really going to let me fuck her. She pulled open the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a five inch purple dildo. Then she turned around and flopped on her back. She beckoned me over with her finger.

I crawled on the bed towards her and kneeled between her legs. She licked the dildo up and down and then handed it to me. "Get it nice and wet for me." I took the dildo, and put it up to my lips. I stuck out my tongue and began licking it up and down. "Suck on it," she said, while rubbing her pussy. I pushed the head in between my lips and began to suck on it.

"Suck it like a real cock." she said. "Deep throat it."

I shoved it farther into my mouth, until I started to gag on it a little. I began to get into the spirit, twisting it around in my mouth. I wanted to give my Mistress a good show and please her.

"You like that don't you? I bet you wish it was a real cock." I continued my show, not wanting to answer her directly. "Well don't you worry; you'll get to suck Gary's cock plenty of times before this weekend is over."

That made me pause. With all of the excitement, I had forgotten about Lana's husband! The man who would now be my Master. I stopped my sucking, with the dildo still halfway in my mouth.

"You're going to be expert cocksucker before too long." said Lana with that mischievous grin that I was learning to love and fear at the same time. "But right now I want you put that mouth, and that dildo, to work on me."

I pushed aside the thoughts of being made to service a real cock and I got down between Lana's thighs. I pressed the head of the dildo against her slit and began to slowly work it in. Her pussy was wet already, making it slide in easily. I began to pump it in and out while I put my mouth against her clit and began to flick it with my tongue. I worked like that for a while, tonguing her clit and fucking her with the dildo. Her juices were sweet and the musky scent of her womanhood filled my nose, going straight to my brain. I was getting more and more turned on with every second, as she grew closer and closer to climax. She lay back on the bed and put her hands on the back of my head. She didn't say anything, only telling me with her moaning getting faster and louder that she was getting close. I picked up the pace with the dildo and pressed my lips over her clit, sucking it into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. Again as before, she began arching her back into me, clenching her muscles, and pushing harder against the back of my head. Finally she let out a series of screams, "Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!" as the orgasm washed over her. I kept my pace, trying to draw her orgasm out as long as I could. After couple of minutes she quieted down and relaxed her body. I slowed my pace and began lapping against her pussy with soft slow movements, licking up her delicious juices.

"It looks like our new toy is working out well." said a male voice from the doorway.

I turned my head to see Gary, standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame and smiling. He was wearing a pair of white carpenter pants and a t-shirt that was stretched tight over his lean, muscular body.

"Oh god, I need to feel your warm, hard cock inside me!" moaned Lana, pushing my head away from between her legs. "I've been looking forward to it all day."

"I don't know, it looks like you're pretty well taken care of right now." said Gary slowly walking toward the bed. "I might just have to try out our new toy for a while. It sure looks like he's pretty good with his mouth."

"Oh, he is good, but I need the real thing." said Lana, getting on her hands and knees and crawling seductively towards him across the bed. "Please just fuck me first. You've got all weekend to break him in."

Gary began stripping his clothes off, pulling his shirt over his head. "Well since you're begging me for it, I can't say no. But maybe our maid can help me get hard for you." With that, he unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the floor. The bulge in his boxer briefs was prominent as he stepped out of his pants and took another step towards the bed. "Get on the floor on your knees, slave," he said to me. I obeyed, kneeling by the side of the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed, then leaned over and grabbed Lana, giving her a passionate kiss. After a moment, he looked at me again. "Come over here." he said, pointing to the ground at his feet. I shuffled over on my knees and was now face to face with his bulging underwear. I felt a sense of nervousness come over me as I knew the moment I had both dreaded and fantasized about was here.

"Now get me hard so I can fuck Lana with a real cock and make her cum the way a real man does." he said.

"God, you're sexy when you talk like that." breathed Lana, leaning back in to kiss him again.

I had to admit to myself, she was right. It somehow felt right to be talked to like that from this muscular stud. He exuded a sexual energy that I felt compelled to yield to, to submit to. All of my latent feeling that I had repressed for so long were bubbling to the surface now that I was face to face with his manhood. I reached forward and grabbed the elastic of his underwear and began to pull it down. I had to pull the back hard to get it to slide under his ass cheeks. It seemed he wanted me to work at it, not moving or lifting himself to help. Then I lifted the front of the elastic band over his bulge and his cock bobbed free. I paused at the sight of his cock, which was obviously large even though it was still soft. His uncircumcised head was staring me in the face. I pulled the underwear down to his feet and he kicked it aside and spread his legs slightly. His cock must have been 4" long while soft, and was laying on an impressive set of balls, obviously larger than mine. The hair was trimmed short, but was not shaven smooth. I stared at it taking in the sight, not fully believing I was really here. I felt the blood begin to flood uselessly into my own member.

"You like what you see, don't you?" he asked.

I nodded slowly, my eyes still transfixed on the sight.

"Well, now it's time to show me how much you want it. Show us what a good cocksucker you are."

I did want it. I did want to be a good cocksucker for him. I reached out and grabbed it with both hands. It was smooth and warm. Then I licked my lips and plunged in, taking the head into my mouth. I sucked on it softly and rolled my tongue around the bottom. I felt it stir and begin to swell. The sensation excited me. I put my fingers around the base of the shaft and took as much into my mouth as I could. I felt his pubes brush the tip of my nose. I began swirling my tongue all around it and bobbed my head up and down in short strokes. As it continued to swell I was forced to pull my head farther and farther back. I began pumping the base of it with my hands. My mouth was making obscene slurping sounds as I feverishly sucked on his massive cock which was still growing, causing my excitement to grow with it.

I was now officially a cocksucker. I was on my knees, sucking another man's cock. It felt exhilarating and liberating to be embracing my desires and try to please this man the best I could. All nervousness and trepidation was gone. I was filled only with the desire to be a good cocksucker. I was sucking his cock the way I liked my cock to be sucked, trying to mimic all of the things that had felt good to me in the past, whenever I had gotten head. I cupped his balls with one hand and massaged them.

The one thing that gave me pause was the massive size of his cock. It was now fully hard and it was straining my jaw muscles to keep my mouth open so wide for this long. I could barely get a third of the length in my mouth before I began to gag. My fingers wouldn't even wrap all the way around the base. It must have been a full 9" long and as big around as my wrist. Every few minutes I would pull my head back to give my mouth a brief rest and I would marvel at the size. I was in awe of this cock. I never wanted to stop worshipping this cock.

"Oh my god, this slut is a natural!" Gary moaned. "You said you've never sucked a cock before?"

I shook my head, and then went back to sucking.

"Well you can make up for lost time with me, then. I can tell you enjoy being a cocksucker, don't you?"

I nodded and said "Mmm hmm", with his cock still in my mouth.

"What's that?" he asked. "I didn't understand."

"Yes sir," I said.

"Yes, what"

"Yes, I love being your cocksucker." I said.

"You like sucking my cock even though neither Lana nor I will ever return the favor?"

"Yes Sir."

"You are a little slut, aren't you?" said Gary. "I think you finally found your place in life. Being a sissy slut for us. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes sir," I said. "I am your personal sissy slut."

"God that's hot!" said Lana, sitting next to Gary on the bed, rubbing her clit.

Gary turned to her, "I think it's time to show this sissy how a real man fucks a woman." And with that he put his hand on my forehead and pushed me back unceremoniously. As Lana crawled back on the bed and lay back, Gary swung around and got up on his knees in front of her.

"Come here slut, I want you to kneel by the bed and get a good close look a real cock filling a woman in a way your cock never will. A real man would never let his dick get locked in a little cage. And a real man would never be a cocksucking slut."

He grabbed Lana's legs and spread them back, lifting her ass partway off the bed. He leaned down and positioned his cock at her dripping wet slit, and pushed it in slowly, without using his hands. Lana gasped and reached out to clutch the pillows beside her. Once the tip was in, he paused for a second then plunged into her wet, welcoming pussy, burying his cock to the hilt. Lana cried out and arched her back off the bed. Gary pulled out slowly until just the tip was inside, and then impaled her once again.

"Oh my God!" she screamed, rolling her head from side to side as Gary began pulling out and plunging back in, in a slow steady rhythm. He pushed her legs farther back, lifting her butt farther off the bed to where he was pushing almost straight down into her. She was moaning and thrashing around underneath him. She began to cum almost immediately.

It was a display of pure sexual prowess and I knelt transfixed in wide-eyed awe. His muscles rippled with each stroke as he powered down into her, completely dominating this sexy goddess of a woman, transforming her into a writhing, screaming mess, no longer in control of her own faculties, completely lost in her body's own pleasure response. Her orgasm lasted for what seemed like forever as he kept up the pace.

econut
econut
425 Followers