Finding My Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana was now fingering herself with gusto, working herself toward an orgasm. Gary began to sense the change in my body as I began to push myself back into him to meet his thrusts. He picked up the pace and began pounding into me harder. He reached forward with one hand and pushed my face down into the sofa causing my ass to arch up towards him. It felt so depraved and carnal to be treated like a slut; to be fucked completely by this stud. I arched my back farther, welcoming him in. He was pounding me with abandon now, making me slide forward, grinding my face into the sofa fabric. My face was only inches away from Lana's sex and I could smell her heady scent. She was panting heavily, furiously rubbing her clit. She began to yelp and scream as her first orgasm washed over her. Gary had a death-grip on my hips, slamming me back into him. I felt like a rag doll, just being used, with no control over what was happening.

After recovering from her orgasm Lana reached forward and pulled my face into her pussy. I needed no instructions and began lapping at her cunt. I ate her out as Gary fucked me for quite a while. She rode my face to two more orgasms while Gary periodically switched up his pace or repositioned his hands or feet. At one point, he took his hands off of me and just stood there as I rocked back and forth, pistoning myself on his huge rod.

"Yeah, you are a little sissy slut now, aren't you?" asked Lana. "You'll always be a little cock whore now."

I knew she was right. I loved every second of this. If my dick wasn't locked up in its cage, I probably would have cum just from the feeling of having a giant cock in my butt. At that moment though, the thought of cumming wasn't even on my mind. I existed only to be fucked by this powerful stud and pleasure this gorgeous woman.

Gary began to pick up the pace and began to grunt and pant. I could feel his balls slapping on mine with every thrust. His breathing became heavier and I could tell he was getting close to cumming.

"Oh yeah Gary, fill this slut's pussy full of cum!" yelled Lana.

I felt Gary's body tense and his cock begin to spasm as his warm cream filled my bowels. He was grunting loudly and slamming himself into me. I could feel his cock pumping me full of his cum. I could almost feel it sloshing around inside of me as he pumped in and out.

His thrusts began to slow and then he pushed in one more time and arched his head back. He let out a long moan. As he pulled out, he pushed my head back down into the couch. The head of his dick popped out with an audible slurping sound. I gasped as I felt the cool air-conditioned air touch the inside walls of my rectum. My asshole was gaping open from his huge cock. I tried to tighten my sphincter to close it up, but it felt like it was still stretched wide.

"You better not spill any of that on our sofa," he said. Lana got up and went to the other room, returning with another butt-plug, bigger than the last one I had been using. it was about 5" long and over 2" at the widest. The base was about 1.5" with an oval end. She came over and pressed it up to my well-worn hole. It slid in easily and fit snuggly into my crack. Two hours ago, this would have felt large, but after the monster that had just reamed me out, this felt natural and comfortable. I wondered if my ass would ever be the same. I was definitely no longer a virgin.

"Don't forget to clean up your mess," said Gary, standing over me with his cum smeared cock hanging between his legs. I knew what he meant at once. I turned around and without hesitation I took his cock in my mouth. I could taste a mixture of cum, oil, and the filth from my own ass. I was glad they had made me give myself an enema before I came over or I knew the taste would be much worse. It felt degrading to be sucking clean the tool that had just broken in my asshole and turned me into a depraved slut. Yet, at the same time, I was not reluctant to perform my task. This was my job now. And I knew this would probably not be the last time before the weekend was through.

After I finished cleaning his cock, Lana instructed me to thank him for popping my cherry. Again I felt the peculiar thrill of being humiliated by my new owners. And that's what they were now. I felt like they owned me, and that I would do anything to please them. It felt deeply satisfying in a way I had never felt before.

I cleaned up the wine glasses and the bottle of massage oil from the coffee table as Gary and Lana found their clothes. Then we all headed upstairs, exhausted from the night's activity. Before retiring to their bedroom, Lana stopped me at the top of the stairs. She leaned in and gave me a soft, tender kiss on the lips.

"It's good to have you here," she said. "Now rest up. Tomorrow you've got chores to do." And with that, she turned and walked down the hall, her delicious ass swaying with each step. When she reached the doorway, she looked back at me and winked, then shut the door behind her.

With my cock twitching in its cage, and my ass still full of Gary's cum, I walked into my room and flopped down on the bed. Even in my frustrated state, it didn't take long for me to drift off to sleep. As my eyes closed, I wondered what the next day would bring......