Finding My Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
econut
econut
427 Followers

Slowly her screams relaxed into one long continuous series of moans. He began to slow the pace and settled back onto his knees. He let her legs back down onto the bed, all the while continuing to stroke in and out of her. She laid there for a moment catching her breath, her eyes closed, her face beaded with sweat. Then she opened her eyes and looked up at Gary. She sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck and giving him a passionate kiss. At this point, I was completely forgotten to them. They were lost in their own passionate coupling.

"God, I needed that!" she breathed after a while, and lay back on the pillows.

"Why don't you turn around and show me that sexy ass?" said Gary, pulling his glistening cock out of her sopping wet pussy. Lana rolled over onto her hands and knees and stuck her ass in the air towards him.

Gary looked down at me and motioned towards Lana's ass. "Why don't you come up here and get a better view?" I crawled up on the bed next to him, with my eyes glued on her gorgeous ass the entire time. The sight of her beautiful round ass being presented was maddeningly sexy. Her tight puckered anus peering out above her labia which was red and swollen from the pounding it had just received. It was turning me on so much but my dick was still straining uselessly against the cage. Gary was obviously aware of what this was doing to me. He was kneeling there next to me grinning and stroking his cock slowly. Then, turning his attention back to the task at hand, he moved in closer and positioned himself behind her with his hands on her back.

"Why don't you guide me in?" he asked, still grinning.

I reached down and grabbed the base of his hard-on with one hand. It was slick with her juices. I tilted it down till the tip slid in between her swollen labia. He pushed the tip in until the glans was completely buried. I pulled my hand away. He then proceeded to slide the rest of his considerable length into her slowly, inch by inch. I watched as each vein disappeared until their bodies were pressed together and I could no longer see. He pulled out and pushed back in slowly, repeating this motion for several minutes. Lana had laid her head down on the bed with her face to the side, smiling.

"Mmmmm, your cock feels so good," She sighed.

Gary began to pick up the pace, grabbing her by the waist and pumping in and out of her. She began to moan, slowly getting louder and louder as the two of them got into a rhythm together. Her ass was slapping against his body causing her cheeks to ripple with each contact. She began pushing back into him, eager to be fucked harder and deeper. Her breathing began to get heavier.

"Unng, fuck me harder!" she screamed. "Make me cum!"

Gary laughed. "I'm tired of doing all the work. Why don't you show me how much you want it?" He stopped his thrusting and took his hands off of her hips and placed them on his own. Without hesitation, Lana arched her back and began pushing back into him. She was up on her hands with her head down, grunting and riding his cock as if it were a dildo. She started moving a little faster and slamming harder into him. He spread his knees a little to brace himself, smiling and chuckling to himself. I could tell he loved the power he had over her. And I could tell she loved his cock and couldn't get enough of it.

After a few minutes of this, it looked like Lana was starting to slow down and was getting a little tired. She looked back at Gary. "Come on, fuck me, you asshole."

"As you wish," he said laughing. Then he grabbed her by the waist and began slamming her hips back into him. He leaned back and pulled her up off of her hands and began squeezing her tits and kissing the back of her neck. He bounced her up and down on his lap, eliciting grunts of pleasure from her with every down stroke. Then he pushed her back down onto her face and really began slamming into her, pressing her to the bed. She began screaming with every thrust building to a crescendo another orgasm took hold of her. He kept up the pace until her orgasm subsided then slowed down and pulled out. He rolled her onto her back and immediately plunged back in between her legs. He wasted no time getting back up to speed, pumping in and out of her sopping wet cunt. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Oh god, fuck me!" she grunted. "I want to feel you cum!"

Gary reached down with one hand and grabbed her ass, helping to pull her in as he began thrusting even harder. The entire bed was bouncing with each thrust forcing me to steady myself. Gary began grunting getting louder and louder. "Unnggh....here it comes!" he grunted. As he reached his climax he began screaming loudly. She began screaming too, as her own orgasm hit her. They continued for a couple of minutes screaming and thrusting, entwined in a display of pure sexuality. I had almost entirely forgotten about my own desires and my caged cock which was surely doomed never to be allowed to emulate the scene I was witnessing. I was just lost in the sight of these two sexy creatures enjoying pure carnal pleasure.

Finally, their thrusting subsided and they collapsed together, each one catching their breath. Then Gary pulled his softening member out and rolled over next her, sitting up against the headboard. He put his hands behind his head and looked over at me.

"Well maid, time to clean up," he said, and nodded towards his dick which was wet their combined juices. I knew what my job was now. I crawled over and got down between his legs. As I picked his mostly flaccid cock up with one hand, a stream of cum dribbled from the end. I leaned down and licked it up, running my tongue up the underside of his shaft. The taste was salty, and the smell of their sex filled my nose. I took the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I licked up and down his entire member, squeezing it to milk every last drop of cum. I was tasting another man's cum for the first time. I then started licking and sucking his balls which were wet from Lana's juices. It felt degrading to be serving him in this way, but it was oddly satisfying. After I felt I had done a good job cleaning his cock, I looked up at him for approval. "Don't forget about her," he said motioning towards Lana with a smirk.

Lana was lying with her legs spread and her knees bent. Her gaping pussy was beet red and swollen. And it was filled to the brim with cum! It was beginning to drip down the crack of her ass to her anus. There was so much of it! Licking the little drops off of Gary's cock was one thing, but this would be like lapping up a bowl of milk. I stared apprehensively for a moment, but I knew I had no choice. Besides, I had already tasted cum. There was no going back. I crawled over to her and bent to the task.

I stuck my tongue out and licked up her ass crack catching the stream that had begun trickling down. I slurped it off my tongue and swallowed. The taste was stronger with a larger quantity. Then I plunged mu tongue into her pussy. I put my lips to her opening and slurped up a mouthful. I almost gagged as I tried to swallow it. It felt thick in my mouth. The taste of their combined juices was intense. The smell of her was intoxicating. After I swallowed the initial dose, I enjoyed the aftertaste on my tongue. I began licking and slurping in earnest. Maybe the fact that it was so disgusting and degrading made me enjoy it, but I found myself actually liking the taste. I kept at it, licking up and down her ass crack, all around her labia, licking as deep into her slit as my tongue would go.

"It looks like our little cum slut is enjoying himself, don't you think?" Gary said, obviously amused.

"It sure does," agreed Lana. "He's sure doing a thorough job."

Gary got up off of the bed and walked over to a closet. I continued licking until I was satisfied she was clean. Then I sat up, wiping my mouth with my hand. Gary walked back over to the side of the bed.

"Don't you think you should thank us for giving you such a treat?" asked Gary.

"Thank you for your cum, sir" I said. "Thank you for allowing me to clean you Mistress."

"You're certainly welcome," said Lana, smiling.

"Now I think it's time to introduce you to another part of your maid's uniform," said Gary. He brought his right hand from behind his back and held up a medium size butt-plug. It was about 4 inches long and about 1.5 inches in diameter at the widest, before tapering to about half that at the base. "Would you like to do the honors, dear?"

"Bend over," instructed Lana as she leaned over to grab a small bottle of oil from the bedside table. I bent over towards Gary who handed the plug to Lana then sat back on the edge of the bed. I felt something cool drip into my ass crack. Then I felt something hard as Lana used the plug to smear the oil around my hole. She ran the plug up and down my crack, trying to coat the entire length. Then I felt her press the tip against my anus and begin pushing. My muscles resisted at first. Then I relaxed and the tip began to slide in. I had played with dildos before and knew what to expect. She pushed it in slowly and I felt my asshole stretching to accommodate the intruder. After the widest part was in it slid in easily and she buried it all the way to the knob at the base.

"There you go. Now, you are to wear your plug at all times unless we say so, understand?" she said. "That'll help loosen you up so Gary's cock doesn't hurt you."

"Yes, mistress," I said. Of course, it hadn't occurred to me how difficult it would be to fit Gary's considerable size inside my ass. This plug felt as if it was filling me up. It was going to take some getting used to having this thing inside me all the time.

"Now it's time to begin your chores while we shower," said Gary. "You can start by washing and changing the bed sheets. There is a list on the kitchen table as well" They showed me where to find clean sheets, and then they went to shower together.

And that was it. Now I was just a maid. I stripped the sex-drenched bed sheets off and began putting the new ones on. When that was done I took the dirty ones down to the laundry room near the kitchen. I put them in the machine and went to the kitchen to find the list. The list contained the kind of things you would expect to see on a list given to a cleaning service: vacuuming, cleaning surfaces, appliances, bathrooms, etc. Since I was already in the kitchen I decided to start with kitchen things. I found some cleaning supplies under the sink and began wiping down the countertops, then the stove, before cleaning the microwave. All the while I was completely naked except for my cock-cage and the butt plug. I felt so exposed. And any time I walked around or bent over, I felt the butt plug move, which turned me on, which of course just led to frustration because the cage kept me from getting hard. The effect was to constantly remind me or where I was and what my purpose was.

After a while, Lana and Gary came down to the kitchen; she wearing a pink satiny nightgown and he was wearing a pair of black boxer-briefs. They grabbed some take-out that Gary had brought home, poured a couple of glasses of wine, then headed out to the living room. On their way out, Lana came up behind me and pinched my ass as I was leaned over the microwave. I jerked up with a start. She chuckled and patted the end of my butt plug and said, "When you are finished up in here, come join us in the living room." As she walked away, I watched her delicious ass swaying through the fabric of her nightgown, which was barely long enough to cover it.

A short while later after I had finished cleaning the kitchen, I made my way out to the living room where the sound of laughter and animated conversation could be heard. I found the two of them curled up together on the couch. Their empty plates sat on the coffee table in front of them. Lana was just finishing her wine as I walked in. Unsure of what to do, I came in and just stood to the side with my hands behind my back.

"Oh look, our waiter is here." giggled Lana.

Gary smirked and held his wine glass out towards me. "I think we are ready for a refill, waiter."

I grabbed his glass and the one off the table and headed back to the kitchen. I felt a small thrill at the way they were treating me. It felt good to be serving them. I was also beginning to enjoy the sensation of the plug inside my ass as I walked. I poured them each some more wine, then went back to the living room and handed the glasses to each of them. I then stepped back and stood at attention with my hands behind my back, unsure of how to present myself. Lana glanced at me somewhat uneasily.

"It feels weird to have you just standing there. Why don't you kneel down over here?" she said, pointing to the side of the couch. I went there and knelt down.

"Better yet, why don't you come over and give her a foot massage?" said Gary.

I shuffled over on my knees and took one of her feet in my hand. I began rubbing her feet as they continued talking. They were just talking about their days, chatting as if nothing special were happening. Gary was sitting with his feet up on the table. Lana was leaned into him with her left hand holding here wine glass and her right hand casually rubbing his crotch trough his boxers. I kept rubbing and massaging Lana's feet, glancing up every so often and wishing that it was my crotch she was rubbing.

After a while, Lana stopped me and sked me to go to the workout room and grab the massage oil. When I came back they were whispering and snickering to one another. I resumed my position on my knees by Lana's feet, expecting to continue the massage.

"I think Gary wants you to show him again how much you like his cock," said Lana looking up at Gary and giggling. Gary, grinning, slid his boxers off and spread his legs with his feet on the floor. I set the oil on the table and crawled over between Gary's legs. I grabbed his still-soft dick and started sucking on it. I was swirling my tongue all around it and sucked on it as before. And as before, I began to get turned on. The two of them began talking to each other again, as if I wasn't even there. Lana began swirling her hand through my hair absently as they talked. Her fingers running through my hair as I sucked this beautiful, slowly hardening cock, made me feel warm, almost loved. I poured my warmth and energy into my task.

"So, how do you like your new job?" Lana asked me.

I stopped sucking and looked up. "I like it," I said.

"You seem to like sucking Gary's cock, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"And how do you like your uniform? Not too uncomfortable I hope."

"No, ma'am. I don't mind the cage, and the plug feels kind of good."

"I thought you'd like that. A slut like you needs to have her pussy filled," she said with that mischievous smile spreading across her face. "I bet you'd love to feel the real thing, wouldn't you?" She motioned towards Gary's cock, now fully erect in front of me.

I gulped, taking in the size of it. I had been fantasizing for years of being taken by some stud, but now that I was face to face with it, I was scared I couldn't take it.

"Well, don't you want to feel Gary's cock in your ass?" continued Lana.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, telling the truth.

"Well, maybe if you ask him real nicely, he'd be willing to pop that little cherry of yours."

I just stared ahead at his cock, my fingers still wrapped around the base. I wanted it, I knew that, but I was nervous nonetheless. Then my inner slut began to emerge from somewhere inside and my apprehension faded into desire.

"Will you please fuck me in the ass, sir?" I asked, looking up at Gary.

"You'll have to do better than that," said Gary. "I'm not sure you want it badly enough." Both of them were grinning at me now, waiting for me to beg.

"Please Master, I want you to fuck me in the ass. I need to feel your cock inside of me. I want you to make me your slut. Use me as your little fuck-toy. Please take my virgin ass."

Lana was giving me the same devilish smile as she was when she locked the cage on me. "What kind of man begs to have his ass fucked?"

"I'm not a man," I said, humiliating myself further. "I'm a sissy slut. I'm a fuck-toy. I'm a cock whore. I need to be fucked by a real man. Please, treat me like a slutty little bitch. I've been waiting for your cock. My ass is yours."

The most humiliating part was the realization that what I was saying was true. I really wanted to turn myself into a total slut for him. And for Lana. I wanted to earn their approval. To do anything they wanted.

They knew it, too.

"Lube me up with that oil, then get on your knees on the sofa," said Gary.

I took the bottle of massage oil, poured a little in my hands and then rubbed it over his shaft, stroking it up and down. I made sure to get the whole thing. I wanted this to be as smooth as possible. Then I got up on the end of the chaise lounge portion of the sectional. Gary got up and stood behind me. He took the oil and poured some down the crack of my ass as he grabbed the end of the plug and slowly pulled it out. Before it was all the way out, he began pushing it back in, then sliding it in and out, working the oil into my hole and loosening me up. I began pushing my ass back into him, enjoying the feeling of the toy.

"Oh my god, you really want it, don't you, slut?" asked Lana. "This is going to be so hot. I want you to fuck his ass raw." She was sitting on the opposite end of the couch facing us with her legs spread, fingering her pussy. "I need a better view." She came over and sat down right in front of me, leaning against the back of the couch. She put her hand under my chin and tilted my head up to face her. "I want to be able to see your face as you lose your virginity," she said with that wicked grin still spread across her face.

Gary pulled the plug out of my hole and set it on the table. He put one hand on the small of my back and pushed me down to the sofa, giving my ass a better angle. I felt his hand grab my left ass cheek and spread them apart. Then I felt something press against my hole. I could feel the heat from the tip of his cock. It was firm yet tender. And it felt huge! It felt like the head of a baseball bat being pressed against me!

My eyes must have looked worried as I looked up at Lana. "Just relax," she said, her smiling turning warmer. "Just relax and let it in. This is your place now. You want this. It belongs inside of you." She took my face in her hands lifting me up.

I relaxed my muscles and closed my eyes. I could feel it pressing harder against my hole. As my tension released, suddenly the tip popped in, stretching me wide open! I gasped and my eyes flew open. Lana was looking into my eyes, savoring this moment as her husband stretched my ass farther than it had ever been with his huge member. He was slowly sliding it into me, pausing every few seconds to let me adjust. The pain was intense but bearable. His thick shaft was slowly impaling me deeper and deeper. It felt like my organs were being pushed out of the way to accommodate his incredible size. He began pulling out a little bit at a time and then pushing back in even further, slowly working the rest of himself into me. His hands were on my hips, pulling me back. Finally, with one last push, I felt his hips come to rest against my ass cheeks. His hairy legs felt rough on my smooth shaven skin.

Then he slowly pulled out almost all the way, leaving just the tip inside. My insides felt hollow. I felt him pour a little more oil down my crack and over the length of his dick. Then he grabbed me again and pushed back in, burying himself to the hilt. I gasped and moaned. It felt less painful this time. He began to repeat that with a slow and steady rhythm, pulling out and pushing back in. Gradually my bowels became used to the stretching and the pain subsided. I began to moan with pleasure, enjoying the feeling of being filled and emptied, filled and emptied.

econut
econut
427 Followers