All Comments on 'Finding Our Way Ch. 03'

by onlyfiction

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
wow

I can only hope that you've got 15 more chapters planned for this series! The writing is spot on in terms of the sex, the grammar and the descriptive way you've written the story! If you keep writing like this, your stories will garner legions of eager fans clamoring for your next offering!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So he doesn't

So is he or is not going to f*** Kim? If she is all that and basically giving herself to him why wouldn't he?

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 10 years agoAuthor
re. will he won't he

Chapter 4 is nearly ready to submit! Kim and other questions will be addressed therein. :-)

Keep the comments coming!

O.F.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
I glad that they finally admitted that they were in love with each other

Mom needs to stop trying to push him in another woman's arms.

What she needs, is to become pregnant with her son's baby.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love your story!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
I can't say any more than......

I Absolutely Love this story.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
the title has nothing to do with where the author is taking us

we are being set up!

we might as well be in Molokai asking for Texas BBQ

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a story of the perfect incestuous relationship between mother and son. Once they realize that they are soulmates and that age truly does not matter, the only option they have is quasi marriage. When they realize no one can replace their lover, then their relationship is incestuous only in the eyes of the law within the state they reside.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

If we're on Molokai, why is Mom way over in Java, blowing Krakatoa to smithereens?

I like the addition of role-play in this chapter, with Kevin 'dominating' his little 'cumslut'! And, i like that it's all just role play. They certainly know how to bang the everlovin' SNOT out of each other in many and sundry assorted ways!

The Kim thing is an ongoing mystery. I think if i were her, i'd have pulled around the block and snuck back to see what i could see, cuz she's bound to figure something's up! Kevin may have THOUGHT he played it off by stumbling at the door, but Kim's a bit too savvy to be put off entirely. All purely conjecture on my part, of course.

We shall see. We. Shall. See.

onlyfictiononlyfiction8 months agoAuthor

Better late than never? Thanks for the glowing praise digdaddyrich, Eric_Shift, rightbank (I think), Foxterot7a, and walkindatdog!

onlyfictiononlyfiction8 months agoAuthor

@Rightbank, if you're still out there: Please notice the title was not "College Man." It was "College, Man." As in, I finished college, man!"

onlyfictiononlyfiction8 months agoAuthor

@walkindatdog, Kim showed she wasn't fooled by the drunkenness claim both at the bar and when she dropped him off. To my mind, the fake stumble wasn't meant to convince. It was meant to let both of them (himself and Kim) save face.

But a weak-assed hail-mary to convince her he was really too drunk works too. You, the reader, are never meant to think Kim was fooled. As you said, "Kim's a bit too savvy." That said, she's also too upstanding to go creeping and peeping in someone else's windows. For shame! XD :P :D

O.F.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Doobie sounds like a real class act. At least Kim sees sense and ditches the moron from her circle.

Kim seems to be coming onto Kevin, slowly but surely. I don't get it though. Did she forget why they broke up? His cock is just too big for you girl. Unless... surely mom isn't planting ideas in her head. Oh please no. The whole club scene was painfully cliché. Anyone could have seen that coming. All the bullshit about him not being able to pull away. He broke up with her and didn't he learn self-control back in chapter 1? Something not adding up there. Feels a little contrived. And what did she mean by, "I'm covered in that department", when talking about a boyfriend - does she have a new boyfriend and is kissing someone else? Fucking slut if so. Please stay away from her!

Mom declares to be in love with Kevin (and he does the same) but then says something that makes no sense, but sadly happens far more than I'd like to see it: she says she basically doesn't care if he fucks other women as long as he comes home to her and keeps fucking her. Sorry but if you're in love with someone the last fucking thing you want them to do is be fucking other people. That's just a basic primal thing. Why do some authors have to include this nonsense in their romances? It undermines it significantly. It's not romantic or hot to want your partner to go fuck around. Some day they'll learn. Hopefully. I'm starting to have my doubts about this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronlyfiction@onlyfiction
*** Posted the Mothers and Secrets epilogue Sep. 15 2022. *** Several people have inquired about a sequel for Sudden Moves. I have the Porter family resolution in mind, but I do not plan to write it. In the published story, Mike has given Catherine permission to discretely tak...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES