Finding Our Way Ch. 05 Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,026 Followers

They both Mmm-ed in their kiss, mixing and sharing the flavors of my cock and balls, as I crawled over to the patch of bed behind my mom. She spread her legs for me to be able to kneel behind her. Kim's hand was on the back of Mom's head as their kiss deepened. Mom's hands remained palms down on the bed.

With a deep breath, I took in the view: My slinky and toned mother lying naked on her stomach across the width of our bed, her long black hair hiding her face as she shared a soul kiss with the tight muscled young woman who was kneeling or squatting (I couldn't tell which from my vantage point) on the floor next to the bed in order to be able to get my balls in her mouth earlier. Now she was at eye level with Mom so she could help her (us) through this next thing we'd been dying to do.

I grabbed my mother's sculpted hips, and pulled them up. Mom yipped as the women's kiss broke. I looked between her sweet buns at what little remained of the white shaft up her ass. The base of the vibrator was a high-medium-low-off dial. I heard Kim speaking to my mom in tones of gentle authority. "Remember to keep the muscle as relaxed as possible for now. You can grip at Kev when he's gotten all the way in, and you're both hitting a good rhythm. For now keep yourself soft as possible." Mom was nodding at Kimberly's words.

I tuned the dial to "off," and my mother gasped.

"Pull it out very slowly, Kev," warned Kim. I locked eyes with my returned girlfriend. She looked serious and calm. What a great girl.

I did exactly as instructed. Mom moaned with a kind of "uhh uuhhh uuuuuhhhhh," that sounded to me more like relief than sexual excitement. When the stilled vibrator was completely out, my mother put her head down on the bed with a whimper. Her ballet dancer's ass was still up and pointing at me; her pucker wide and inviting.

But she was so still. I had last second reservations. "Are you sure you're ready for this, Mom? You seem...I don't know..."

"Oh, Kev. You're so sweet," said Kim, stroking Mom's hair. "But you've got it all wrong," She turned to my mother. "Isn't that right? You want him in your ass now, don't you?" Mom could only nod her head. "Now that you've taken the vibe out, she feels empty."

"So empty inmmm...." My mother slurred.

"Trust me Kevin. A girl knows. That round ass there needs that beautiful cock. Godamn, she's hot."

My mother's ass rocked slightly before me. She was trying to wiggle it, but was too stunned from the removal of the vibrator to do more. Kim stroked Mom's hair away from her face. I could only see one of my mom's eyes. She blinked and said, "It's okay, Baby. Put your beautiful penis in Mommy's bottom. Mommy needs a big dick up in there now. Mommy needs your loving shaft deeeep deep past her pucker. Come on, Baby, give me some cream in there."

I lined the piss hole up to the asshole. Mom's anus expanded and then contracted, pinching the tip of my dick. We both moaned. I felt the mattress shift with a new weight to my left, and I held off invading Mom's ass in order to look there. Kim was walking on her knees toward me. Sweat and earlier strain made every muscle on her body pop. She looked like one of those half naked women on the covers of my dad's old Conan the Barbarian novels...except she was completely naked; 100% sweaty muscular definition. She smirked as she approached, sure of her astonishing sexual heat and knowledge at this moment.

My left hand fell away from my mother's left ass-cheek so I could pull Kim's tiny muscled body to me. The strawberry blonde's waistline felt hot and hard, smooth and slippery.

Mom pushed her ass back at me in anticipation, and the width of my mushroom pressed at her sphincter. Mom moaned, and Kim pressed her slick naked breasts against my side.

Kim squeezed my shaft with her left hand, and wrapped her right arm around my torso for balance and affection. She kissed my neck, then my jaw. She stroked the shaft with her left, and pushed at the small of my back with her right; urging me to enter. She nibbled at my earlobe, and whispered in a soft whiny voice, "Get into your mother's ass, you dirty boy. You both want it. You both need it. She can take it. Fuck her in the ass, Kevin. She's gonna love it!"

With Kim's words in my mind and her tongue in my ear, I pushed my cock head past Mom's anus and into her rectum. Kim's hand followed my shaft to the pucker, and then slid up the curve of Mom's spectacular left ass cheek. My mother made a war cry at the anal penetration. "OhhhhOOOOH!"

After pressing nearly half way in (to my own surprise) I withdrew slowly until just the head was still in my mother's rear cavity. I eased my way back in, and Kim smacked Mom's ass as I passed the half-way mark.

"HOLY FUCK YES THAT'S RIGHT!" Mom crowed, and I noticed Kim letting her free hand slide down to her own wet groin.

I pulled out of Mom's ass only a little bit this time before gently pressing my member the whole rest of the way in. I could hear my mother shrieking with explosive joy in my right ear, and Kim panting like a bitch in heat into my left.

Out from between my mother's cheeks, and then I sawed back in, reclaiming her shitter without hesitation.

"Fuck FUCK you're fucking -- OH! -- fucking HUGE in my ass Kevin! AH," dearest mother declared.

Kim's right arm fell away from my back, caressing my ass as it went. She sat on her knees, diddling herself, and watching us; supplicant before the love and beauty of her well-muscled man balls deep in his gorgeous mother's ass. The fingertips of my left hand slid along her smooth tight skin as she sank to our side. Then I brought my hand forward to grab mom's hips, and squeezed.

Mom moaned in response. My cock felt hard as stone in Mom's backside. In a flash my mind contrasted the hard body of Kim's mid-section to my mother's soft hips and superior posterior. My fingers reported in Kim a hard body I would be desperate to fuck again, but on contact with Mom I felt the softness that ignited overpowering desire...and a deep hungry love.

"I love you, Mom," I said as I began really fucking that bubble.

"YAAA!!" She shrieked, and then pushed herself upright into doggy position. I did not slow down for a second. If anything, I fucked her corn hole even harder. My world turned red, and there seemed little else but my cock going from hard as stone to hard as steel deep where my mother never dreamed she'd take anyone. Over and over. I fucked her with the most complete wild abandon I'd ever enjoyed. I was nearly lost in it, but I could hear my mother calling. It was like those crazy soccer commentators. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh!" Deep gasp "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!" On and on she cried out the single syllable, and I fucked her like Armageddon was on the doorstep. There was nothing else but my hands repeatedly yanking my woman, ass first, onto my rigid shaft, and her never-ending orgasm. It was complete delirium. I felt dizzy as the deepest reaches of Mom's rectum became my new center of gravity. "AHhhhyyyeeee LOVE you in my ass, BABY!!"

"UH!" I cried out, and smacked her right ass cheek. She screeched so high and loud that her voice broke and the sound turned ragged and painful sounding. "I love you so much!" I was fucking so fast and hard we probably just looked like a blur to Kim.

"Come in my ass, PLEASE, Kevin!" Mom said with a scratchy voice.

"UHHH!" I think I might have been tearing up. My balls and shaft felt bloated, like they'd swelled to ridiculous proportions.

"PLEASE BABY! I neeeeeeeddd...ahhhhh....cooommeeeeeyyyeah! In my ass! In my ass! Inmyasinmyassinmyass! Yiiiiiiiiieesssss!!!!"

Colored spots flashed in my vision, and I came and came and came. There was no way her ass could hold all that cum. I could have filled a fucking bathtub with all the semen my mother's sweet round dancer's ass made me blow. I knew I was about to black out, and I knew that a sudden complete withdrawal could hurt her. So I grabbed hard at her hips, and held her ass against my hips as I tipped us both over onto our right sides.

My ball sack squeezed one last shot into mom's perfect cheeks.

And everything went black.

Kim claims that she came so hard just from watching us that she fell of the bed. Sounds silly, but it's what she says. Mom says that she felt me soften and slip free of her, but she hadn't realized I'd blacked out until she heard Kim saying my name with concern in her voice. A splash of water and a playful batting at my cheek was enough to wake me. I'd been out for less than two minutes.

"It's never been like that," my mom said with a smile. I was so drained I could only blink at her in reply.

"Oof. Let's get you situated," Kim said from somewhere nearby but out of my vision. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to lie with my head on a pillow and my feet pointing at the foot of the bed.

I blinked one slow blink and shook my head with a moan. I lifted my free hand about six inches off the mattress. I had to give up and let it drop. "Wah..thuh...water." The mattress wobbled, and after a minute my mother appeared with a small glass of water from the attached bathroom. I sipped twice then chugged the rest down like a shot.

I felt a warm and wet sensation on my flaccid and over-sensitive cock. It felt like shag carpeting, but it was only a warm washcloth. My mother was sitting naked on her heels at my side like a handmaiden from long ago, washing semen, saliva and residue from Kim's pussy and her own ass off my dick. She looked peaceful and focused on her task.

Kim sat -- rippling in naked sensuality -- by my shoulder. She pushed her hand down on my chest, and said, "You okay, Hon?"

"Yeah," I said. The washcloth gave my shaft a squeeze. I looked over at Mom. She smiled to herself, and then looked over at me with a demure smile and doe eyes. "I feel a bit winded, but, yeah. That was phenomenal."

Kim scooted down to snuggle up to my left. She rested her head on my shoulder, and said, "Good. Do you need some more water?"

I smacked my lips twice and realized that I did. Kim rolled away and off the bed in order to walk around it and out the bedroom door. The cool air touched my penis, and Mom hummed in adoration of what the washcloth revealed. I looked down my torso to her again, and we smiled at each other.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just love your cock so much." She rested her right hand on it as she spoke.

"Nothing to be sorry about, Mom. C'mere. I'm so glad you do. It loves you too." She giggled, and snuggled up on my right. "I love you. All of me." I felt her long lean body mesh perfectly with me. Her slender right thigh rested on mine.

"You felt so wonderful in my bottom, Kevin." She said. She kissed my neck, and nuzzled against it. "I can't remember ever being so happy. I'm so glad to have you inside me. With me here."

Kim came back and handed me a bottle of water from the kitchen. She walked around the bed again in order to snuggle back up to my left.

"Me too, Mom," I said. "This is just incredible."

"And it could never have been like that without Kim," my mother added.

My eyes began to slide shut on their own, and I felt Kim's strong thigh slide gently up my left leg. She hummed from nearby, "Everything is so different. Everything is so good." I felt my mother's hand slide across my chest, and then on to contact with Kim's head in some way. I didn't bother to look. My head began to swim, exhaustion washing over me.

"Uh...I think I'm gonna have to sleep." I mumbled. Two hands began rubbing my chest, and soft coos of comfort and encouragement seemed to spin around my head. In my left arm I felt Kimberly's hard body, like an unusually short amazon warrior. Every curve called for sex, a carefully crafted figure boiled down to the most essential sexiness of woman. In my right was Mom, long and slim and sleek and beautiful. She'd be a contender for playmate of the millennium if Playboy had ever had the fortune to spot her. They were so beautiful, and they were so hot for me. Me. Just for lucky lucky me.

As I seemed to sink deeper into the mattress and out of the waking world, I heard Kim say, "Shi...Kev, is that you? Are you hard again already?"

The last thing I heard before falling asleep was my mother hushing her, "Leave it until the morning, darling. Wait 'till you see what he can do with it after a full night's rest."

I slept very well. I dreamed great dreams.

But waking was better.

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,026 Followers
12