All Comments on 'Fingering the Idol'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetalmost 10 years ago
No way?!

How is that a one-shot when I have so many questions unanswered!?! Like, does James get visions and the curse on Lex. How about a Lex POV next time?? Not to drag you away from your current writer issues, but... please? Anyway Good Luck on Onus, can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Glad to see you're writing again and as a "dungeonmaster" it was fun for me to imagine your campaign - they can be a great source of inspiration especially if you have a bunch of horny players who miss plot "hooks" to go to slave auctions for hot male slaves, and get robbed by orc prostitutes as mine used to do.

canndcanndalmost 10 years ago

Is that it? Maybe one day you can continue this. I'm not into D&D, but it stands alone as a tale. I think you opened a HUGE can of worms with your closing comments from Ana. What about this idol? didn't he say he found it on the last island? So, how could he be cursed by it? Why was he arguing about with the captain? Were they gonna work as permanent security for him? Wonder if Rat will return, given the fact she probably didn't find a boyfriend on the ship lol.

Well, i hope you find some more inspiration for Onus and the other unfinished stuff. This was a fun tale on its own.

DustMageDustMageover 9 years ago
Maybe one day?

I truly hope that you shall return to this story later, whenever you think you have enough free time. :)

In the meanwhile, I'll be reading your other stories, but I won't be forgetting this one as it came close by something I have been writing myself. Hopefully we will see this continuing.

luv4rainluv4rainover 9 years ago

I was excited to see a new post from you. I'm not a big d&d player but my hubby is and I enjoyed seeing this side of it. Great story.

TuckerMcCallahanTuckerMcCallahanabout 9 years ago
Left Me Laughing Out Loud

I loved every minute of this. I've played D&D since you had to use colored wax to fill the pips in the dice. I play-tested version 5.0. And you, Doll, are somebody I want to sit at a table with. If you do any of the cons - Dragon, Gen, Origins - hit me up and we'll wreck havoc on a few unsuspecting lesser mortals.

Cheers ~ Tux

LLAPLLAPalmost 9 years ago
Awww

First story I read from you - it was really great! If you ever run out of new material or need a break, please add to this one :)

I'm so curious!! Does Ana's comment mean that Lex and Rat had a thing? Is that why she has visions and James might get them too?

Argh... awaiting a follow-up... even if it will be in 2 or 3 years... I can be patient! .... sometimes ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yay, a DnD story!

My favorite games are Baldurs Gate, Guild Wars and Skyrim (loved that story about Aero and Haeden? by the way) but have also really enjoyed some fun DnD experiences. It was very entertaining and a good adventure fic.

Thanks for writing and posting.

Cztelnik

HatracksHatracksalmost 7 years ago
You write very well

Very. Are you a Stan Rogers fan?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok, I definitely need to look up more of your work...

I actually came searching today due to a D&D related ..problem...so this was a breath of fresh air. Excellently written, gorgeous characterisation. If you're a DM your players hit the jackpot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

This would be a perfect story to continue. I know you haven't updated in awhile. I wish you would return.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story. I would love to read more on the storyline. Any chance of that??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous