Fingering the Idol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up so his hands were resting on my chest. I stroked his saliva-wetted cock with my right hand, and touched his flat ridged stomach with my left. He wasn't saying anything, but I had an inkling of what he was thinking about.

"Whatever you want, Lex." I whispered. "Don't make yourself do anything you don't wanna." Please do it please, come on! I added, mentally.

He started shuffling down my body a little and I was glad that the darkness hid the grin on my face. I was hard as a rock. I shimmied my hips a little to push my breeches down.

He kissed my chest first. He played with my nipples a little, but I had never been very sensitive there. I let him know what was working. I moaned a little when he started trailing his kisses and fingertips down my stomach. He pushed my breeches the rest of the way down, pulling them off of my feet. He hesitantly unwrapped my loincloth, kissing my hip.

If he changed his mind now, I was gonna cry.

"I... I'm..." He was struggling to find something to say. As he did though, he gently touched my cock with his palm. The smooth skin felt good. It felt even better when his fingers gingerly closed around me. Cradling my cock, he slowly moved his hand up and down. Touching, feeling me out.

He gently massaged the skin of my groin. My soft trimmed pubic hair. Curiously cupping my stones. He stroked his hand up and down. Trying to get the nerve.

"Watch your teeth, please." I whispered in a breathless voice. "I mean, that's instinct, but you're teeth have little points on them. You said ladies like a scar, but..." I gasped and shut the hell up as he touched the head of my cock with his soft lips.

"There... There you go." I murmured, closing my eyes and resting my head back on the soft fur. I stretched out as he started to suck, moaning a little. The fur felt good and luxurious under me. And I had a gorgeous purple man sucking my cock. It was a good feeling.

He was careful about his teeth. I never felt them once. His tongue was a little rougher than I was used to. Not barbed like a cat, but just rough and warm and wet. I liked the sensation. He seemed anxious to do a good job, so he kept trying different techniques. First being sloppy and wet, focusing on the head. Then running his rough tongue up and down the underside of my shaft, then using both of his hands and his tongue at the same time.

I made sure to groan louder when he used a method I liked. I knew how sore his jaw must be, sucking cock isn't a picnic, so I didn't try to hold back.

"Lex?" I panted. "Getting close... Getting real close... You-- You can use your h-hand if... if you wa-ant." He was doing something pretty incredible with his fingertips, stroking and prodding at my taint and asshole while he tried to push past his gag reflex. He didn't seem to mind my announcement. The wonderful little slut.

I spread my legs wider and gripped the furs in my fists, clenching my muscles and arching my back. It was everything I could do not to hump his mouth, but I didn't want to mess up his rhythm.

I thought I heard a big muffled thump against the wall, probably a funny wave slapping against the hull, but then I didn't know or care what it was. I hissed air in through my clenched teeth and sighed his name back out.

"Lex... Oh Lex, that felt incredible."

I felt him sucking gently, and I squirmed against the fur. He crawled to the edge of the fur pad and I heard him spit. He made a little disgusted noise in his throat, but I could forgive him for that.

I felt for him with my fingertips, trying to sense him. He was kneeling, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. I could feel his big tapered cock 'tween his legs, still perky and stiff.

"I didn't expect you to do that." I whispered into his ear, squeezing his cock for emphasis. "How do you want me to finish you off?"

"Hm?" What a dope.

"It's been a few weeks since I've gotten fucked, Lex." I whispered, to dispel any confusion.

"You... You want me to?"

I laughed softly and nipped at his ear. "I invited you here for a reason, pretty boy. The question is, do you want to."

I squeezed the base of his cock with my forefinger and thumb, giving him a little shake. I wanted him to say yes. I was hungry for it.

He hadn't said anything yet. I dug in the deep pocket of my discarded breeches and handed him my box. I had gotten the box in a little town. It was made with wood, cleverly carved so it had a fitted lid. He opened it, and felt the inside. It was filled with rosewater-smelling jelly. The stuff was expensive, but worth it. Trying to lubricate with rancid bacon grease was an experience I never wanted to repeat.

"I... I've always wanted to do this with a girl." He whispered.

"Good luck finding one that will say yes." Was I pouting? Maybe a little.

He didn't want it. Oh well. I kissed his shoulder and ducked my head down so I could take the tip of his cock into my mouth. I had barely given him three sucks when he put the palm of his hand on the crown of my head. Gently pushing me off.

Afterglow or not, I was getting confused and annoyed.

"I didn't say no." He whispered.

Annoyance went away. I grinned and kissed him flush on the mouth, cradling his head in my hands. "You're a sweetheart." I whispered. "A slutty sweetheart."

He bit my lower lip. I could feel his sharp canines, but they didn't dig in sharp enough to do more than sting. I could feel his thumb tracing down my spine. When it reached the top of my ass crack, he touched his fingertips to my asshole, slick with the rose-jelly.

I groaned and ground my cock against his. I was already half-hard again. I could feel the tip of his cock digging under my navel. He was fumbling a little, but I stiffened, cried out a little when both of his fingers slipped in.

I could've sworn I heard something abovedecks. But it slipped my mind when Lex started babbling.

"Shit... I'm sorry. I didn't hurt you did I?"

I shook my head and kissed him again. "Put those fingers back, Lex, it felt good." It had just been a surprise.

I turned around to give him better access. I could feel his smooth scaly knuckles against the small of my back. His palm pushing my cheeks apart to give his fingers better access.

The fur felt good under my knees and hands. Soft.

"Make sure to put more of it on your cock." I whispered. I had to wait a moment before getting my second thought out. I was too distracted by the wonderful things that he could do with his fingers. "Makes it feel nicer for the both of us."

"You ready?" He whispered. He had leaned forward. I could feel his warm smooth body against my back.

"Whatcha waiting for, handsome?" I smiled in the dark, gritting my teeth.

I could feel his hands guiding his cock toward me. Making sure he was pressing in the right spot. He was all slicked up with the rose jelly. I bore down and pushed back against him.

I groaned into the furs, and I could feel him hesitating. It felt like he was splitting me in half but he couldn't stop now! Not before we got to the fun bit...

He braced his hands on my hips and started to gently hump at me, panting like he was running a race.

It burned, it really did. But this wasn't my first time. Not by a long shot. I knew how to relax my muscles. How to let him in. And soon, the discomfort was replaced with warmth. I felt the low heat with each stroke. Filling me up and pushing me down on the furs.

My naked chest rubbed back and forth on the soft furs while Lex pressed his hands down on my shoulders. The soft gasping noises from my mouth weren't the least bit hard to interpret, so he had stopped hesitating. He knew that I liked it. He knew that I liked him pushing me down with each stroke.

Points for effort, but Lex was starting to pant unevenly, gripping my shoulders tightly as he got closer and closer.

I heard a long drawn-out shout from abovedecks. I was confused, I could hear thumping and metal clashing, but we were too deeply into it. He couldn't stop.

"Oh... Oh gods." He swore.

I could feel him finishing up, and I wanted to do nothing more than lie down and recover for a minute, but the noises from the deck were just getting dire. I pulled away and fumbled frantically for my clothes, feeling Lex's come leak out of me.

Then the thudding and fighting above us went silent.

Lex was still panting like he had run a race. "Get your clothes on, Lex, something is happening up there..."

Footsteps were thundering down towards us. I could hear them coming to a halt in the cabin that Lex shared with the two women, and then I could hear her.

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE?" Rat bellowed.

Lex grabbed my arm. "Where are my pants?" He whispered. "She's gonna kill me."

All and all, very romantic.

---

I hid in the furs for a few minutes after he left. I could hear the confrontation 'tween him and Rat, and I was torn between wincing for my friend and fits of uncontrollable giggling. Apparently we had been fucking through an attack on the ship. No one had died, and Ana had healed the few that had been injured, but that didn't stop Rat from chewing Lex up and spitting him out for 'sleeping' through it.

I thought I had waited long enough. I had put back all the furs, my clothes were back on, and I knew I needed to report to captain Barrett before he started looking for me. I squirmed out of the hold and raced up to the deck to see the damage.

The rest of the crew had already started throwing the beasts overboard. I caught a glimpse of one. A gigantic muscular man with a grotesque rounded bullet-head and sleek black-and-white patched skin. After he went over, the only evidence of the attack was smears of blood on the deck and a small pile of assorted loot from the bodies, made of coral and pearls and sealbone.

I gingerly picked up a saw-edged knife from the pile. It was made of a gigantic tooth, and it had designs scratched into both sides. Runes and small inlaid chevrons of mother-of-pearl.

"Are those, hickeys?"

I jumped and dropped the knife. Francis yawned and squatted down on his hams next to me, grinning. "That's why the dragonelf wasn't helping out with his spells. He was too busy making an honest woman out of ya."

I pushed Francis over while he chortled over his own joke. Flushed and secretly pleased. Also relieved. Since these three strangers had come, we could joke about how dangerous it was to sail these waters.

---

I needed to talk to him alone, but I was having a hard time snatching him away.

We were kept busy with repairs, and with new watches. Even for the archipelago, our lives were getting a bit too interesting. By afternoon we could see the island city of Genofrey. Where our guests were planning on leaving.

I was pretty high up in the rigging, so I didn't have a very good look at what was happening. I could see Lex pacing, agitated, on the side of the deck with Barrett. I could hear his voice, though not what he was saying, as he argued. Ran his fingers through his hair. Then he went belowdecks.

Most of the crew was up and around the ship. Rat and Francis were sparring, Ana was still reading that gigantic book. Now was my chance.

---

He was holding that little ugly turtle-idol when I slipped into his cabin. His thin shoulders were slumped under his shirt.

I tapped on the door. "Lex?"

He looked up. I had been a little nervous about seeing him again, worried that he wouldn't want to talk to me again, or see me again. Especially after Rat raked him over the coals.

So I was relieved, when he saw me and a genuine sweet smile was his first reaction.

"Just wanted to talk to you once, before you left, I mean." I plopped down next to him, holding a small package I had wrapped in rough brown butcher's paper. "I saw this, when we were at the last port, and it reminded me of you."

He seemed a little startled that I had gotten him a gift. When his eyes widened like that, it made the pattern of iridescent scales around his eyes wink and sparkle. He looked damn pretty when he was surprised.

For once, he seemed speechless, so he just untied the twine around his package and opened it.

A long scarf of thin indigo fabric unfolded in his hands, flowing and soft. It had small charms of white cowrie beads at the ends that clicked quietly as he ran the cloth through his fingers.

"You ruined the last one, when you had the bad sense to get hit with an axe." I joked.

"But... But I don't have anything for you..." Was he blushing? He looked a more vibrant shade of purple, certainly.

I scooted closer to him on the edge of his bunk, and I kissed him on his smooth scaly cheek. "You gave it to me already." I teased. I certainly wasn't going to tell him how much the scarf cost. He wrapped it around his waist and got up, I had to admit it looked amazing on him.

"I'm glad you came." He murmured, sitting next to me. "You know how to make me feel better."

I was going to ask him what was wrong, but the bell started ringing like crazy, drawing us from the bowels of the Antelope to see what was happening.

My heart sank when I saw just how close we were to the island. This was going to be goodbye. It was just a one-night thing, I was sure. But he had been perfect.

I got roped into roping the ship to the dock. I was barely able to say goodbye.

Rat was the first one down the gangplank. Brusquely pushing past me so hard I nearly fell overboard. Then it was Lex. He smiled at me, twirled the end of his new indigo scarf. But instead of saying goodbye, he said.

"See you soon."

I was so surprised that I had nothing to say as he walked down the gangplank.

"Did you think we wouldn't be back?"

I jumped. The bossy pretty half-elf was leaning against the rail, grinning like the cat that got the cream. She gestured to her own neck, and I tucked my chin sullenly, hiding my hickeys.

"We'll be back." She chirped. "Lex just wanted to stop off here because he's been getting visions of a bloodthirsty demon who's been trying to kill him since he was a baby. Y'know, his mom. We're going to find a wizard who will see if he's been cursed by that idol or not."

I stared at her.

She waggled her fingers at me. "Be back soon. Tell us if you start getting any frightening visions. They seem to have spread to Rat, she's been getting them as well."

Then she cheerfully skipped off the deck.

Leaving me to wonder what the hell had I gotten myself into.

THE END

*

*Update of other works

Maybe as a punishment for that wonderful burst of productivity I had back in May, I've been making almost zero progress on all of my stories since then. Just lately I've been making some moderate advances on Onus, and my two other projects.

One will be titled 'Not Good People' and the other will be 'Blue, Like the Shell of the World'.

Onus is my lesson. I am not as fast or reliable of an author as I once was, so from now on, stories that I upload will be much more 'complete' before I upload them. I WILL NOT leave that story unfinished, but it's been a lot harder than I thought it would be from the outset. Never shop hungry, and never upload an unfinished story just because you've been making good progress.

As an apology for Onus, when my two projects are finished, I will upload them one chapter per week. 'Fingering the Idol' was just a fun little side project that I did for a few of my friends, it did not take time or effort away from Onus. I hope that you enjoyed it.

Kisses and Spanks,

--Cruel*