All Comments on 'Fiona Falls Aagain'

by user2b

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Teddy

Hope old Gordon drops a load of that seed in her that makes a couple of little red headed half breeds.

When she presents the little pickininnys to Ted, he will, undoubtedly be overjoyed with being given the opportubity to provide for the superior children of Gordon.

She can tell Ted that she just had to submit to Gordon because it was nature's way of keeping a superior race alive.

He will understand, and tell his wife of his never ending love for his wife, and her twin boys. Gordon will move in with them, and Ted will work and provide for the copious couple and the ten children they will eventually produce. Gordon will never have to work again because Ted will work several jobs to keep the family in good shape. Oh yes, gordon, for his activities in keeping his wife impregnated all the time, will get a new Mercedes every two years.

Teds job will be one of cleaning up after the couple fuck,piss, and shit. He will also be required to clean up the dirty diapers of the children orally. Cooking , cleaning, washing, ironing will be a thing Ted will enjoy. He will be rewarded for that too by having his cock and balls removed. This is just in case he might get a harn-on while watching them fuck. How glorious for him.

They all live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

Well done...

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
No Anal, Please

I hope ther is a continuation and I agree with Terry about getting her pregnant, but please, no anal!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Again

She ends up preg.... Hubby dumps her cheating slut ass... Lets do it one more time for the gipper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
why are we begging an author?

have her be fucked day and night, whether her loving/stupid husband is there or not (got an idea: if he is in da house, have two big brothas watch over him; no tying or hittin' necesry; if he be outa the house, simply bring all the neighborhood brothas and have double, triple, quandruple, what's the fifth called?-- penta or quinta penetration?),,, anal, vagina, mouth, ears, nose, between the breasts, oh, yeah, never leave those nice softies,,, double in all the big holes, yeah,,,

have her be pregnant with, say, quintuplets, one black, one asian, one non-white hispanic, one white obviously!, can't fool the dumb husband, no matter how dumb, if none of the litter's his color!, one middle easterner, or something!

have her win the lottery, too,,, super powerball, yeah, that way, she, her loving genius husband, 5 dalmation kids, all could move to a palatial place,,, with full sized swimming pools, indoor saunas, exercise rooms, etc. for the the brothas to come any time they want, have romantic love activities with, what's her name, FIONA,,, is that IRish-ish sort a name?,,, Jesus L. Christ, it's so freakin' erotic it gets a lot of us salivating by just thinking about such a vision!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please, be orginal

She don;t need to get pregnant. She loves cock just give her some more and have her hubby enjoy the show

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just some racist bullshit

More of that lame racist bullshit. get a life losers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant

More More More

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

GORDON is never introduced so reader has to guess! Is this the photographer from your other story. Detracts while reader left to guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous