Fiona Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
417 Followers

"Tracy and I were at school together, we are old friends. She told me all about meeting you and her plans to offer you a job, thought a few lessons with me would teach you the basic's.

Feeling a little crestfallen, "Does that mean I was only offered the job because I am your daughter?"

"No honey, Tracy didn't know you were my daughter, until we chatted last night, although you did look familiar to her. By the way, like the new clothes and look, wow my baby girl is all grown up."

Her mothers compliments made Fiona feel good about herself, thanking her, she headed upstairs to check her emails and look up some info on getting a driving license. Seeing an email from her school she was excited to see her provisional exam results. Hitting print she whooped with joy as she took the pages from the printer. Rushing into the kitchen she could barely talk as she handed the results over.

Drying her hands her mum read the result, A's in Chemistry and Maths a B in English.

"Does that mean you won't have to go to UEA, straight to Veterinary college in Cambridge?"

"Yes, well provided my Chemistry mark confirms and I get at least a B In one of my other 2 subjects."

Hugging her mother tightly Fiona relished the feeling as their breasts squashed into each other, suddenly her mother kissed her full on the mouth, it was not a motherly kiss and seemed full of passion and need. Alice was a bit shocked by her mothers kiss, her mum was a bit touchy feely but that kiss seemed way past the normal peck.

Releasing her from their hug, Alice felt her mums right hand move across her breast while her left hand strayed onto her arse.

Reaching to kiss her mother, this time with all the passion she could muster. Remembering how Karen had kissed her, she opened her mouth and met her mum's tongue. As they kissed she moved her hands down and tugged her mums skirt up, exposing her pantie clad arse cheeks. Feeling her mums hands massaging her tits through her blouse, Fiona backed her up to the worktop.

Dropping to her knees she pulled her panties down and off one foot. Her Mother groaned as Fiona ran a finger between her legs and felt her wetness, encouraging her mum up on the worktop, Fiona greedily lapped at her mums juice as it spilled from her lipless pussy.

Taking her time she pushed her tongue into her hole and relished her mothers scent and taste. Her mums groans grew louder as she worked her way up her very wet pink slit. Her clit was huge, much bigger than Fiona's and running her tongue around it before flicking the tip caused her mum legs to shake as she rammed her hips up forcing the soft pink flesh onto her daughters tongue

"Oh my god, we shouldn't be doing this, please don't stop!

Fiona sucked her clit and worked her tongue in a circular motion on its tip, soon her mum was shrieking, her whole body started to shake as Fiona rammed 2 fingers deep inside her. As her mother orgasmed, Fiona felt her pussy contract and then gush girl cum all over her hand. Loving the taste Fiona licked and sucked on the juice as it ran out of her mums pussy, her mother had several smaller orgasms as Fiona licked and sucked her sensitive flesh.

Seeing her mothers shamefaced look as she stood up, Fiona smiled,

"Don't worry mum, I love girl sex, you taste and smell fantastic."

"What is the matter with me, I just let my daughter have sex with me. This must be our secret, you can never tell anyone and it mustn't happen again."

"Oh it will happen again, I love you, nobody forced me to lick your pussy...and besides you owe me"

Seeing her daughters humour, Debbie smiled and looked relieved.

Hearing a car on the drive Debbie quickly shoved her panties in the washing machine, opened the back door and sprayed some air freshener around.

By the time Fiona's father walked in, Debbie was busily preparing dinner as Fiona read her tablet. Her Dad, Frank was 15 years older than Debbie, it seemed to Fiona that in the last year or so he had started looking a lot older than 53.

Chattering happily over their dinner Debbie told her dad about her provisional grades and her new job with the vets. After dinner, Frank went to watch Tv, Fiona helped Debbie wash the pots and load the dishwasher and washing machine. Remembering that her mum wasn't wearing panties, Fiona waited until she bent over to get the last of the washing out of the basket. Running her hand up Debbie's thighs she ran her finger between her legs, her mums pussy was still running wet.

Fiona pushed 2 fingers into her as her mother opened her legs slightly, moaning softly, she rammed back onto Fiona's fingers before standing up and pulling her skirt down.

"Please don't, well not until we are alone, you don't know how much I need you at the moment."

Comments and suggestions welcome.

tower1604
tower1604
417 Followers
12