Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard the slut Bill, "Francis chirped up.

And with that Bill pushed her legs apart and held them by the ankles in each hand and began hammering in to Fiona's well lubricated cunt with a renewed vigour like a man possessed. He managed to drill Fiona for about another seven minutes before he knew his cock was about to erupt, and he bottomed himself out and I watched his face on camera grimace as his cock twitched inside Fiona's womb, filling her with his gooey deposit.

"Is that what you wanted slut? A pussy full of come?" he asked as he slowly withdrew his wilting slimy cock.

"Yes, yes thank you," she said leaving her legs splayed open on full display to both Francis and Bill.

As she lay there spent and leaking Bill's sperm from her gaping pussy on to her wooden desk the two men shook hands after Bill had dressed and the thousand pound off was officially agreed, Fiona would be a hundred pound richer and Francis was happy that Fiona knew her role as deal facilitator.

Before Bill was about to leave he turned to Francis and came out with something I wasn't expecting, "You know Francis if you want to save yourself a bit more cash I've got two men upstairs helping me out and were her for the next three days until jobs complete," he said to Francis.

"Oh yeah Bill what you saying? Same reduction as you?" Francis asked holding out his hand to Bill.

"Oh course Francis, one fuck each is a two grand saving and how about I knock off another three grand for us all to fuck her on the last day?" he said to Francis.

"Sounds good to me Bill, just let me know when the lads want their turn and I'll make sure the offices are cleared, then hopefully once the upstairs is complete you guys get to christen the place," he said laughing and shaking Bill's hand as they had shook on the deal that would see two more strange cocks be allowed to use Fiona.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

12