All Comments on 'Fire & Ice Ch. 01'

by Acal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope for more.

Hard to find a story combining witch themes and demon ones. Diggin' every second so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot Story!

Like it !!! Though one question which can't be answered since I'm Anonymous (I guess it's just a suggestion then). How does the girl sit down on his cock if he's chained to the wall? Is she crazy tall?

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
One of the hottest chapters of any story I've read on here!!!!

Quick question: If the demon was chained to the wall, how did she "sit" on him when the sex started? The visual is a little confusing unless he was shorter than her (which I don't think is the case) or she was bent over (which I don't think was the case because she seemed to be looking at him). Just my opinion..

Again, great chapter and thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story

I felt that all the cutting was a bit too much. One or two cuts would have added to the story. The continued cutting just took away from the story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcal@Acal
Lame that the favourites list is so damn short so i'm recording them here Navy SEAL's Graduation to Remember http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=324356&page=1 Poker Night with Angel and Alicia http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=28...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES