Fire & Ice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat was rolling down his neck then down his back, the heated sweat adding to the maelstrom of sensations flooding his senses. He could feel how big the droplets were as they rolled down his skin just like her nails were tracing his muscles. His nipples had tightened harshly the jelly making them burn, she stroked her fingers over them her nails flicking the nubs intensifying the burn. His back arched as he pulled at the ever-cold restraints which were now adding more sensation. It had to be demonic, whatever that gel was it wasn't mortal made.

She looked up at him and licked her lips before grabbing the band of his boxers and began slowly dragging them down his hips, each subtle tug on the fabric ripped through his body his thighs quivered and jerked making the sensations harsher and harder to bear. After what felt like an eternity his boxers slid past his thighs releasing his cock, he moaned as the warm air in the room caressed him.

Sensation ripped up his legs making him buck as the elastic scraped against the palms of his feet. This was a test of his strength of will, the witch before him held all of the power. He had to show her his strength, he knew what she had been asked to do. If he didn't satisfy her he knew what would happen, the threat behind that knowledge bolstered his will. He couldn't give into her, she wanted him to beg. To plead for mercy, she could still back out of what she offered him if he faltered.

She grinned deviously at him before grabbing the jelly again and dipped two fingers in, he was glad to see that she was as equally affected as he saw her arms twitch from the sensation. He braced himself for more incoming torture, quickly she brushed the gel against his hips and waist before she brushed the gel over the head of his cock. His whole body bowed as he roared from the explosion shredding him, white hot flares burned across his vision, it was like the burning hell pits consuming him only there was no real flames just the raging supernatural fire tearing through his body.

He was magnificent, sweat glistened over his body. His muscles bulging and straining against the power of the jelly, she didn't know why she wanted to torment him like this. Demons didn't take kindly to being made a fool of. She would put an end to the torment soon, she just wanted to taste him before pushing him over. She knelt down and traced up the twitching muscles of his thigh with her tongue, savouring his rough masculine flavour. His cock was as big as she had anticipated, she couldn't wait to have him inside of her but she wanted to torment him a little further.

She curled her tongue around the tip of his cock, fire streaking through her body as she came in contact with the gel, enhancing the feel of his cock against her tongue. She couldn't leave it much longer the gel would literally drive her mad if she left it too long. She stroked his cock with her nails as she sucked the head, flicking her tongue across the sensitive underside, a thunderous growl vibrated through her as she looked up to his hot glowing eyes. His demonic nature shining through as she teased him further, she couldn't hold on any longer the fireblood was getting to her.

She stood up and pulled the dress over her head revealing her naked body to his eyes, a flash of excitement washed through her as his eyes rolled over her. On impulse she grabbed the athame and sliced her arm and pressed the cut against his lips, letting the blood drip onto his tongue. Demetrius' eyes flared hotter and the power of her blood zapped through his body, she knew there would be consequences for it later but right now she didn't care, she grasped his cock and pressed it against her slit then thrust down on him.

She cried out as the gel she had rubbed on his hips pressed against her and sparked a hurricane to tear through her, the chains rattled above her as he struggled against them as he thrust back against. Sweat ran down his face, his teeth bared as he growled at her, his eyes glowing amber as he thrust harder into her. Even heavily affected by the fireblood, and chained to the wall he still managed to command her, and she loved it. She grasped his hips her nails digging in as the fire built to a final explosion, she felt it growing hotter and higher as he slammed into her.

With a final snarl he came, spilling hotly into her, throwing her over the edge she screamed as she came apart around him milking him dry, he groaned as he felt back against the wall. She felt his chest heaving against her breathing heavily as he tried to recover, she grasped the cuffs and sent a spark of magic through the bindings releasing the locks. The moment they fell open she squealed as his big body slammed her down over the table at the back of the room.

His eyes still glowing, "You're lucky I'm not a vengeful demon, or you'd be dead right now," he growled, a sexy huskiness flavouring it as he pressed his chest against her rubbing the last of the gel against her breasts. Starting the burn again, allowing it to flare up again.

"If I was a vengeful demon, I'd leave you here without a chance of relieving the burn, it would drive you insane. But lucky for you, I'm not, but I still won't go easy on you," he smirked as the fire restarted burning through her worn senses. His rough fingers stroked her as his cock began to thicken inside of her once again.

Katherine cursed silently, she screwed up. She shouldn't have released him from the cuffs until she had regained her wits, now she was in a compromising position. Her impulsiveness was sure to get her into trouble now, she knew that witch blood was an addictive drug to demons. It gave them a massive power boost and it affected them like alcohol did to mortals, she could feel the boost she gave him already his skin was burning with trapped power.

His fingers stroked her soft skin teasingly as he continued in that husky growl, "You pulled me out of an important business meeting, and you drugged me with your witch blood. I can't allow it to pass without some kind of retribution."

12