All Comments on 'Fire Call'

by BobbyTom

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just another gay male

slobbering over some guys cock in a sluts pussy. 1 star, it is in the wrong category. try group sex or fetish next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
-1 STAR

Another fucked up twisted sick freak couple. Yes they are 'swingerS' AND he is a GAY cuckold wimp asshole and she is a fucked up skank that should have a 2x4 with razor blades shoved up her cunt. She might enjoy that. The little pricked cuckold asshole should just end his life. It is worth nothing to the wife so why bother breathing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 star

Don't give a thought to the christian missionaries in here, they loved it too. Don't like this, go to the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no star

would be appropriate. short, no story builod, once again just cliches and not grown up adults who behave like 5 years old and younger. only kids that age don't know consequences as they are not able to look into the future. so all in all, stupid. if the characters got one IQ point more they would turn from stone to a vegetable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's Really Really Easy

. . . to get a bad press in here , especially today.

This tale is no worse, and no better, than others which have escaped with less-scathing comments.

Today is the day when earth approaches Perihelion. Something like a full moon, but with more effect. That must be the reason.

To the Author and editor(s) :- It was an ok tale, reasonable plot line (especially in comparison to others of even date), NO typos or bad word-choice.

But I thought it was the fireman with the big hose... sorry, could not help myself with that groaner.

Cheers, and Thanks,

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No

Obviously the author is a pants pissing litte wus who likes to eat his own shit for fun. Or maybe bobby eats toms shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Anon-5 star

Why would you make a comment like that? You're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
some friend

Actually I found this to be a good story that was well written. I was surprised that the wife and friend had sex together as easily as they did. Now what, does Darla long to have Pauls large tool again. They had unprotected sex and does she want a child from him. Will Darla ever be satsified with sex from her husband. As for the husband he seems to be wishing to see them both get it on again. Maybe the husband should be up front with both Darla and Paul and they can work something out especially with Paul working at their place and the husband can sleep in the spare bedroom. Nicely written and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong Category

I really, really, really, really hoped when they were climaxing that he would walk in clap loudly, tell them it was the best porno ever, tell her to pack some bags because she was leaving with Paul.

Your story is in the wrong category. Your readers like some semblance of reality and a guy doesn't go from being a happily married 'MAN' to a wimp and a wuss while watching his wife cheat.

You writer, are a joke!!!!!!!!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Another wimp!

I don't mind open marriages, they are hot, but this is just cheating and a wimp trying to decide how to accept his wife's infidelity! She shows no remorse, no guilt....all self centered selfishness...so, I vote for consequences and revenge...then if it works out they can try to put it back together again, but PLEASE not another wimp cuckold husband story! So very tired of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Put in FETISH

Another GAY plot transformed in LW!The size of Paul penis is more important than the whole plot???No way....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

IF this 'couple' who wrote this story are into threesomes then write a FUCKING story with three people having sex at the same time! and put it in the FETISH or GROUP sex category. NOT this cheating wimp sissy boy husband bullshit. A commentator said about the wife wanting the BIG prick again. OF COURSE she will she is a cheating slut/whore now. Thats what whores do they fuck around on thier partners and don't give a fuck for thier feelings. All they want is something to fill thier cunt. Nothing else matters to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I gave it 5 stars.

Just flesh the stories out a bit more. Don't worry about the wimps who are threatened by these kinds of stories. They are just mad because they know their wife is fucking Tyrone in their bed while they are at work.

These wimps whine and cry about hot wife stories all the time and complain about what sluts the woman is but they don't seem to have a problem with men who cheat on their wives because they never complain in the comments of those stories.

Just don't put gay shit in your stories and they will be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

It makes me laugh when trolls like this twat project their own insecurities onto other people.

"Just flesh the stories out a bit more. Don't worry about the wimps who are threatened by these kinds of stories. They are just mad because they know their wife is fucking Tyrone in their bed while they are at work.

These wimps whine and cry about hot wife stories all the time and complain about what sluts the woman is but they don't seem to have a problem with men who cheat on their wives because they never complain in the comments of those stories."

The question is who is tyrone? and why is he worried about him fucking his wife when he isn't around?

And for his information only wimps and cucks jerk off and LIKE this type of story so he must be a WIMP cuckold jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

Most firemen are bi sexual , or out and out faggots , they like hangin with the guys way too much and looking in the mirror . Only the odd guy out is with a woman .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Laughable

The stupid comments are more interesting to read then the story was. Especially the ones that keep reminded others not to worry about what is being said. Hilarious, just fucking hilarious. Keep it up. You guys should write your own stories, so we all can have a laugh. Put it under "humor" please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What is he going to do?

Like all WACCs he will jerk off in the corner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simple Decision,even for a simpleton like

You, divorce always beats jail and they don't need o die to live in hell, you are a fireman aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hubby will never be able to satisfy wife ever again. Marriage down the toilet

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nothing new

Author just copied the thousand other cuck stories here on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another shit fuck story

Put this garbage in fetish, stop polluting lw

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Holy fuck was that about as dumb a story as any brain farting closeted gay male can create.

And the fixation on the "massive cock" merely proves me correct Nancyboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems as though the author is overly concerned with big cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous