All Comments on 'Fireman's Carnival Plus'

by tawriter

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pick a POV

Half way through the third part, it went from 1st person, with Kathy as the narrator, to 3rd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A. S. A. S.

THIS STORY WASNT EVEN FUNNY, I THOUGHT STUPID ASS STORIES WERE SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNY. BUT I WILL ALSO LET U KNOW THE FIRST STORY STUNK TOO. THESE TYPES OF STORIES MAKES IT HARD TO GET TO THE GOOD ONES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
extended but not continued

This story does nothing to conyinue KathyB's story. Events are just played out further. Also, a rape of this magnitude deserves serious retribution againstall involved. Do you plan to write that? That one should be just as hilarious (not!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved It!!

I truely enjoyed the first story and was anxiously awaiting a follow-up. Loved it...now you need to bring Holly into the picture....get even so to speak!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
RAPE!

No it was not a continuation of the other story. It was rape and it was facilitated by her supposed friend. What crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'll go along with the Rape and planned revenge

Being a paid whore for Holly was not in the cards and I suspect the Mark would not be peddling his wife out to anyone with $20. Enough talk to gather customers, would be enough to gather the police or inform her husband. Just why would Holly think that she would be caught in this again the next day, unless your direction is to make her a public whore. Getting paid to fuck people makes a whore.

I agree that you have veered away from the original point of the story, (which I read several years agao on another forum).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Doesn't do justice to the original

The first story was really good, a nice, light-hearted story. This is neither funny nor especially erotic, and doesn't have the same unique angles as the first.

There are lots of potential ways to continue to story that doesn't really need to be continued, but this particular way didn't work well in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Where?

Where do thery find all the sick preverts.They are now running the site.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Non-sensicaly Crude & Without Value

And non-plausible but quite sick and unreasonable.<P>

There must be a few more un"s or non's - hang on a minute - oh a waste of time and space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AIDS Prositution Rape Pandering False Imprisonment

As soon as she realized she was providing sex with strangers she should have shouted for help. Once she didnt she then became a party to her own rape and prostitution. Who would want to touch her now much less be married to her. There is no way I would ever have sex with her again if she were my wife or even girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It's just a story

folks just need to relax,and enjoy it as a story and thats all it is, just chill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Nice addition to a the great original story about the fireman's carnival behind the tent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantasy is Fantasy

Yeah, I like people wrestling with the ethics and all. I mean, enough bad stuff happens in the world that we all need to get better at ethics, and in a realistic way, not some goody two-shoes textbook way.

However, all the same, fantasy is just that. In fact, a prime benefit of fantasy is precisely that you can explore ideas that would be majorly uncool if done in real life.

moor9999moor9999over 13 years ago

You should have let Kathy get even with Holly.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I read a couple of paragraphs

Then skipped to the end and rated the nonsense 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I read all of the paragraphs

Then at the end I rated the story 5 *****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Extremely hot!

That was ... amazing.

Bogey3Bogey3about 11 years ago
mmmmmm

Hot "piece" of writing.

I came, imagining that was my wife in the booth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Appreciated!

I loved the first half of your story and your effort to continue and elaborate upon the original. I wish there were more! It`s a quirky piece of fiction/fantasy. Would love to see a variation that doesn`t break the context of the anonymity and exhibitionism of the pie-tent theme, as that is the unique appeal of the original story. It is interesting to get different POV from the other characters when transitioned well. Good job, thanks for sharing! Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My name is Steve

And I will kill you if my ex doesn't find you first... Me for fun and my ex-wife Kathy because of what your fun cost her... Her marriage, including custody of our kids.

The only person who loves you guys is my new wife.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whites being whores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That pesky grammar gets a bit confusing, doesn't it?

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Without reading a word of it, Im guessing its another repressed gay man living out his need for cock vicariously through the woman.

I'll go with her being a bigger skank than the previous idiot...I mean writer did. Stop me if I am wrong. She loved it to, and probably even decided to keep being a worthless cunt going forward.

Yeah, gay little cum guzzling cucks always go that route. If Im not 100% correct Im not far off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Someone would die. No...probably many would die. Madame Holly would be first. How many of the fuckers she could identify would determine how long she would suffer. The greater the number, the less pain before she left the building like Elvis.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

That was a great continuation! 5 stars.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

The little incel bois comments crack me up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous