Fireman's Carnival Plus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly was peeking in from the front of the booth and thought "That damm broad is taking two cocks at the same time in her vagina. What a Slut!"

All three lay quietly for a few seconds when Jim said "Roger do you think you have enough lubrication for the main event already?"

Roger leaned back pulling his semen slick cock out of Kathy's cunt. Roger then slid two fingers in also coating the with semen. He spread these fluids around Kathy's anus coating the outside and then working some into the entrance. Roger then lined his cock up and pushed slowly into Kathy's back passage.

Kathy was totally lost in the moment. She was moaning and her sphincter was spasming as Roger's cock pushed past the entrance and began to penetrate her. She was not an anal virgin but this sensation combined with a cock filling her cunt was an entirely new level of sexual stimulation.

Finally both James and Roger were fully penetrated. In a well practiced maneuver the guys rolled the threesome on their side so each man had a freedom of action to slide in and out of Kathy's holes. They quickly developed a mutual rhythm where a new combinations of penetration withdrawal sensations overwhelmed Kathy's sexual input.

"Oh! Oh! OH! OH! OH! " Kathy exclaimed as she was dual piledriven by the firemen's cocks. "I never NEVER felt anything like.... " "I'm being double fucked!" "Don't stop! ... Please Don't Stop. Fuck Me you Bastards Kathy babbled semi-incoherently.

"We should have gotten a third cock to jam in her mouth and keep her quiet." Jim said as he covered her mouth with his own, and Kathy began to climax.

Her whole body began two writhe and the anal and vaginal muscles spammed precipitating a release from each of the firemen.

They lay together for a few moments before the guys began to withdraw.

"Dammit! Get that Broad Dressed and get this tent aired out because the next crew is due here in just a few minutes." Holly bitched "It won't do either of you any good if some one else blows our cover now!"

All three looked a Holly amazed she had the gall to act the innocent.

As they guys tenderly helped Kathy get her dress on (they wanted her Bra as a souvenir) they each pressed a $ 50 banknote in her hands saying "Kathy you are the best piece of ass I've had in years."

When Kathy put the notes in her purse she saw there were two more fifties her previous 'customer' had tipped her. "Three votes for the 'Best Piece of Ass' in one afternoon" Kathy mused as she headed for the port-a-john to get cleaned up.

12