All Comments on 'First Baptist Bible Fuck'

by Wulfwinter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Disgusting

Disgusting

becccabecccaalmost 17 years ago
Don't pay them no nevermind

The story was pretty hot. I've always had that fantasy, but on the opposite end. Only thing, don't pick on the young ones, it's usually the old folks that are the hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Honestly God will get you

Your writing is about a 7 on a 10 scale, but your perverting Scripture to get away with sin is like Rosie O'Lesbian Donnell paging the Bible each night trying to get away with her sin too.

Sin is sin and your writing is more about degrading women and trying to make immorality immoral.

I have been involved with enough Baptists to know your work is based in fact, but it isn't the kids it is the adults out whoring all week and then sitting the front pew giving good Christians a bad name for you to slander here.

Your enticing people to take the step with this story is worse than the adulteress and God will get you for a load of things including taking His Name in vain.

Incurring God's wrath is not a smart thing to do, but you have for your own spiritually suicidal reasons.

FazilKotukFazilKotukalmost 17 years ago
Um....if you're such a great fundamentalist Xtian.

....what the fuck are you doing on Lit? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite, bitch? Shut up and find some other pulpit! If you don't like smut, don't read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
write on brother!

1st i hope he leaves her virginity and spears her tight young virgin ass in the next chapters, second maybe he can somehow work in an older, puritanical snooty type married woman to work over... I love it when the holier than thou types get it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Keep up the good work

Great, and better than the prior stories you wrote. Each shows improvement. This one was hot and I would love for it to continue a long, long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I hope this isn't the end?

So, if Cindi wants to stay a virgin why can they not get spotted by Martha who can teach her the pleasures of lesbianism while taking all the cock on offer. The vision of the pair of them 69ing with Martha on top with copious amounts of cum dripping into Cindi's mouth sound great

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep writing this story!!

Please write about him taking her cherry. He can take the sister's cherry later on when she is older.

rene_txrene_txover 16 years ago
Yummy!!!

I really enjoyed your writing, and hope to read more! I can just imagine being that girl and having the pleasure of being eaten, mixed with the humiliation of sucking off some stranger forcing her.... that just plain does it for me. Hope to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

When I was in my teens, years ago, I went to youth fellowship regularly at the local Baptist Church, not for the fellowship but because there was one girl there that would let me play with her ass.She was the type that you wouldn't mind fucking but did not want to be seen with in public. A couple of buddies and I offered her a ride home one Sunday night. We told her that we wanted some pussy and that if we didn't get it that we would tell the entire school that we had fucked her. We didn't get rough but had to coerce her a little bit. The three of us got some of her pussy that night and several other Sunday nights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sex in church - great!

I really like stories about sex in church, and this one was great. Do keep writing.

indyman2752indyman2752about 16 years ago
where's the rest

Like far too many writers on this site, you right a good start and leave the readers hanging.

Great start and n o finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story, please continue the plot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Potential

You write extremely well as far as mechanics go. Personally, I didn't like the story as it seemed--well--a bit childish. Maybe it was just not my type, so I shouldn't be too hard on you. It is, after all, your fantasy. Other readers liked it, so there you go. Perhaps a deeper plot would pep things up. I, too, have no objection to using your writing abilities to grind an axe with religion. I, too, think it is a fertile ground for sex. But like others, I would focus on the older females and their allegedly unfulfilled sexual desires. Debasing the minister's wife or debasing a female minister would both offer possibilities. In this story, who gives a shit about Ted. He seems almost irrelevant to your intent. If you want to write a rape story, go for it. Don't get lost in intrigue or it you do, make it plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

Through the church? This has to rank right up near the top as one of the dumbest fantasies anyone ever wrote about. I couldn't even read it all.

pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteabout 11 years ago
Very good story

Don't listen to the naysayers unless they give constructive criticism. As you sharpen your writing skills, work on accuracy and truth in your story. Details are important. For instance, I grew up in the Catholic church, and now belong to a Baptist church. Cahtolics kneel. Baptists don't kneel in church. Very hot story, great idea. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my, the start of something good

Please continue, would love took see you progress more detail on what is going on in her mind. Nervous but embarrassed as her body betrays her. And ultimately, you take her backdoor to her absolute and utter shame.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
hilarious freudian slip

Hah, this slip made me laugh. :-)

"I work all day, slaving away in the orifice"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Amazing keep em cumming ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous