First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her hand quickly made its way to her pussy, Amy brought her other hand back to her other breast, holding it like Jen had, and then circling a soft finger over her nipple, feeling it harden in response. Picturing Jen in the mirror, Amy separated her lips with her finger, sliding her finger into her pussy for moisture. She pinched and pulled her nipple with her left hand as her right drew her moisture out to lubricate her clit. Her breathing became faster as she dipped two fingers into her pussy, again pulling them up and beginning to rub her clit on both sides. She switched her hand to her other breast as she pictured Jen's hands holding her.

Then, in her mind, she saw Jen slowly lowering her mouth to her breast. The image gave rise to a desperate feeling in her belly, and she began to rub her clit in earnest, imagining what it would feel like to have two partners together at her breasts. And maybe she'd be able to help by switching places to suck on someone else's breast... some other girl's, that is. The image grew as Amy felt her climax approaching. She took her hand off her pussy briefly to bring her fingers to her mouth, tasting her mild flavor, quickly returning to rub her pussy again. She gave her nipple one final pull and a hard tweak, and thrust two fingers into her pussy again as she pressed her whole hand hard against her clit, thinking of Jen's mouth on her nipple, of her hand on Jen's breast, maybe even of Jen's hand reaching lower, lower... This put her over the edge, and Amy clenched, feeling her pussy spasm around her fingers, feeling her hard clit under her hand. She rocked against her hand, pulling her nipples, until she came down, panting. After a moment she rolled over, her pussy pressed into her hand, drifting off into a short nap, her mind full of images...

Friday seemed like a long, long, day. Amy kept looking at the clock, only to see that 20 minutes had passed. She called Jen at lunchtime to be sure that they were still on (they were), but Jen was busy and couldn't talk. Finally the day was over, and Amy rushed home for a quick shower before heading to the bar. She washed all over, careful to clean her pussy and ass, and taking extra time soaping her breasts, remembering the photo shoot. She put on her favorite lotion and a purple, low-cut clingy blouse. Brushing her hair one last time, she said goodbye to the cat, made sure the house was presentable for guests, and headed out the door right on time.

Finding Jen at the bar was no problem. But it turned out that finding Dave was. After giggling for a while and looking at the edited photos that Jen had ready to go, they noticed it was almost 7 and they hadn't seen Dave. Amy got up to walk through the bar looking. She returned a few minutes later, looking unhappy.

"Jen, I don't see him anywhere. Did you spot him?"

"No. Did you check the pool tables?"

"Yes, no sign of him. He's here all the time, I wonder what's up?"

"Do you see that blond guy at the table? Dave introduced us once, and I've seen them hanging out together sometimes. Let me ask him if he's seen Dave." Amy walked over. She sat down and it looked like introductions all around with the others at the table. She talked for a couple of minutes, her shoulders slumping a little at one point. Then, in response to some question, she laughed and shook her head, but then quickly got up, waving good bye, and came back over to Jen and plunked herself back down on the barstool.

Amy had been smiling when she left the table. But her expression changed when she sat down.

"What's the matter?"

"He's not going to be here!" Amy fumed. "That guy, Chris, works with Dave, and he says Dave got called out of a town for an emergency repair on some equipment. He flew out last night and won't be back for 4, maybe 5 days."

"Aw, shit! All that planning."

"Yea. I was really looking forward to this night. Last night... I just couldn't get, um, tonight out of my mind. And now he's not here! That bastard!" Amy shook her head and sighed. "It's just my luck."

"Our luck, you mean. Remember, I was in for this too!"

Amy put her hand on Jen's. "Oh Jen, of course, I didn't mean you weren't too! But after all that work, all that preparation... I'm just a little disappointed."

"I know. But hey, the night's still young. Let's have another round, maybe we can spot someone else to show the photos to." At Amy's mortified look, Jen laughed. "Baby, you should see the look on your face! I'm just kidding! Those photos are just for us, at least until we can get Dave back here sometime."

"Maybe just for us. Now I'm not in the mood for Dave, or anyone else like that." They ordered another round and spent another 45 minutes people watching and chatting. Maybe because of the missed anticipation, they found themselves holding hands a couple of times, and once Amy went so far as to look back through the photos again. "Some of these are really sexy, Jen."

"I know. We had a lot to choose from. I kept just the best, and blew up a few," she pointed to one image in which Jens' hands holding Amy's breasts filled the whole frame. "It, um, took me a while." She looked down, then back up at Amy. "Honestly, I kept getting turned on."

Amy reached out to hold Jen's hand again. "I'll bet. I was a bit horny last night too, just anticipating tonight, I guess. I, um, had to take care of it."

"Me too. I guess not tonight, though." Jen took a sip of her Cosmo, which was almost empty. Then she looked down, then up at Amy through her hair. Looking straight into Amy's eyes, she said, "At least not with Dave." Amy's breath caught in her throat and she felt a rush of heat. Oh God, I wonder... As Jen held Amy's gaze, her lips parted slightly, and Amy could imagine them opening more, opening as she kissed them... She could feel her blood pounding in her ears.

Suddenly the room seemed too crowded. Amy broke eye contact and fumbled for her purse. "I, I think I need to get out of here," she murmured. But then she froze, knowing that Jen was still staring at her. I don't want her to think I'm leaving because she..." Slowly, she raised her eyes to look back at Jen. "It's... uh... it's still early. Do you want... would you... do you want to come over for a little bit? I have stuff to make martinis at my house."

Jen smiled broadly and reached out to take Amy's hand for a moment. "Definitely. I'm going to hit the ladies room, I'll meet you in the parking lot."

As Jen followed Amy home in her car, Amy had a few minutes alone to regain her composure. Letting Jen in and then locking the door behind them, Amy headed into the kitchen. She got out glasses and shaker, gin, mixers, lemons, and all the things for martinis. Not being much of a bartender, Jen looked at all of the paraphernalia as Amy mixed. "So, vodka, triple sec, lemons... what's rimming sugar?"

"You line your glass with it, it gives it extra sweetness around the edge."

"Oh. I wondered. It has a, shall we say, unusual name." Jen cocked her eyebrow at Amy. "Know what I mean?"

Amy laughed and blushed. "Why Jen, yes, I think I do know what you mean. You dirty girl! I suppose you could use it for... rimming something other than a martini?"

"Probably," Jen smirked. "Well never mind that. What did you make?" Amy poured the first drink for Jen, then the second for herself.

"It's a Lemon Drop martini, my favorite. That restaurant over on 4th, Marin's, makes great ones."

"Mmm, that's really good." They clinked glasses. "Here's to a fun night - with someone else, or just with us! "

"Quieter, anyway. Here, let's sit in the living room." The women moved to Amy's leather couch, sitting close to one another. Amy took off her shoes, stretching her legs out and putting her feet on the ottoman in front of the couch. Jen followed suit, sliding down on the couch a little to get comfortable.

"Way more comfortable than a barstool."

"For sure."

Amy and Jen sat for a few minutes, sipping their drinks, chatting a little, and mainly just sitting quietly. But as they sat, an element of tension in the air grew. Not bad tension, but Amy found herself keenly aware of how near Jen was sitting to her. In fact, as they were sitting, Amy felt herself unconsciously shifting, just a little, to be nearer to Jen. Their feet were both up on the ottoman. When she moved at one point, Amy's feet bumped Jen's. "Sorry," she mumbled.

"I don't mind," Jen answered quietly.

As they finished their drinks, Amy asked Jen if she wanted another. "No, I think I'm good. I'm just enjoying the company." Amy smiled and set down her drink on the end table. Jen followed suit, leaning over Amy to reach to set it down. Amy laughed as Jen almost fell, then caught her breath at Jen's proximity. As Jen settled back in, she was sitting close enough for Amy to touch, her arm lying between them. Feeling a little thrill, Amy reached out and took Jen's hand. Jen didn't object, and Amy turned her body slightly to look at Jen's face as they continued talking. Almost unconsciously, Jen began to run a finger along Amy's arm, gently stroking her.

The conversation slowed to a crawl. Amy looked down, watching Jen's gentle touch on her arm. "That feels nice," she said simply.

"It's nice to hold your hand. It's warm."

"Yes. And still nice."

"More gentle. Women are always more gentle."

"Oh? Well, you have more experience there than I do."

"Maybe so. But you fit the pattern. You were a really gentle kisser. And Amy... you were really good at it, too."

Amy looked down and blushed. "You were too, Jen. It was nice. Really nice." She licked her lips unconsciously. "I'm, um, kind of sorry we had to stop for work."

"Me too," said Jen.

There was silence for a moment. Amy glanced up at Jen's face, her eyes focusing on Jen's lips. Then she looked away, drawing a breath before looking back again.

"Um... Do you think... there's no work now." Amy moved her face fractionally closer to Jen, waiting to see her reaction. "I was wondering... could I kiss you again?"

In response, Jen leaned forward and brushed her lips over Amy's. She pulled back for a second, whispering "No, there's no work right now." She kissed Amy's cheek. "No interruptions." She reached up, pushing Amy's red hair back to expose her ear and neck, and put another small kiss further back on Amy's cheek, moving toward her ear, until she gave a small flick of her tongue on her earlobe. "No one here but us." Jen ran her tongue lightly over Amy's earlobe again, then ran it down her neck as Amy made a small noise and moved her head to the side. Planting small kisses as she went, Jen moved her lips up over Amy's jawbone, to the side of her mouth, to her nose, and then paused, holding her lips just above Amy's. Amy had closed her eyes as Jen kissed her ear and neck, but now she opened them, looking into Jen's. She let out a pent up breath, and smiled. Jen had her hand up behind Amy's head, her eyes looking into Amy's, then gave just the slightest pull of Amy's head toward her. Amy brought her lips to Jen's, planting one small kiss, then another, then another.

As they kissed, Amy pulled back just enough to look into Jen's eyes, then returned to kiss her some more. Her mind was racing. It felt so good. So natural. Their tongues would touch as they kissed, and Jen would pull back sometimes to run her tongue along Amy's lips. At other times, Jen would kiss her way back to Amy's ear, making her shiver, or along the bottom of her jawbone. She kept her hand behind Amy's head, playing in her hair, moving it out of the way to kiss her. Both women were leaning into the back of the couch, Amy laying back a little more, allowing Jen to have her way in kissing her.

At one point, as Jen kissed Amy's neck under her chin, Amy gave a little shudder. "Oh God Jen, you have no idea how good that feels." Jen chuckled. "I think I might." Amy could feel the shivers down to her pussy, and she knew she was getting wet. I never really thought I'd be doing this. But it feels so good.

As they continued, their kissing became more passionate. Amy took the lead at one point, lifting herself up some, pushing Jen's head back to the couch and taking her head in both hands to look into her eyes before she resumed kissing her hard. She draped one of her legs over Jen's, pushing her body against Jen. Jen's eyes widened a bit at her friend taking the lead role, however briefly, but pulled Amy in closer as their tongues played together.

The women broke their kiss shortly after, Amy falling back against the couch. They lay there, just breathing for a few minutes, Jen leaning into Amy's arm, which was on top of the couch, and stroking Amy's arm again where it was draped against her. Jen let her head rest on Amy's arm for a few breaths, then moved her face closer to Amy's again. She again reached for Amy's face, gently stroking her cheek as she gave gentle kisses. But then she allowed her hand to trail down Amy's arm and the side of her body to her hip. As Amy reached up to put her arm around Jen, Jen began to move her hand up Amy's side. Slowly, very slowly, she moved her hand across Amy's belly, under her breast, pausing in case Amy wanted to stop her. She didn't, and Jen moved her hand to cup Amy's round breast. Amy didn't miss a beat, and continued to kiss Jen.

Jen could feel Amy's nipple under her blouse and bra, and began to play with it with her thumb. Running her hand across Amy's front to her other breast, she again cupped it and rubbed her thumb across the nipple. She ran her hand up to the back of Amy's head, pulling Amy to her for a hard kiss, then ran it back down to her breasts. Amy had her hand on Jen's side, so Jen's hand was trapped between them. Jen began to unbutton Amy's blouse from the top down, soon having it open all the way to the waist. Reaching inside, she traced the top of the lace on Amy's bra, running her finger down her cleavage and back up the other side. Dipping her fingers inside the cup of the bra, Jen could feel the edge of Amy's areola, and could just barely feel the harder flesh of her nipple.

Pulling away from Amy's lips, Jen began to kiss down Amy's throat, planting kisses across her exposed chest as she moved down. As she approached the swell of Amy's breast, Amy surprised her by reaching in front and undoing the front clasp. She wanted to feel Jen's hands on her breasts again, like the day before. And her lips, if Jen would. She was committed now, so comfortable with Jen knowing what would happen. Jen brushed the cup of the bra aside, revealing Amy's hard nipple. Taking Amy's naked breast fully in her hand, she rubbed her thumb over Amy's nipple as she continued to kiss the top of Amy's chest, approaching her breast, but never quite reaching her areola. Amy shifted, trying to move her breasts to hint to Jen that she should go further, but Jen continued to tease her, kissing back to Amy's throat, her lips, and back down. Jen traced lines on Amy's breasts with her tongue, down her cleavage and over the tops, still approaching but still not quite reaching her center. Amy's stomach was tight, and she moaned in frustration. She reached to her own breast, and taking it from Jen's hand, she lifted it towards Jen.

"Please..."

Jen smiled at Amy's verbalization and licked her lips, and then finally ran her tongue over Amy's areola to her nipple. She ran her tongue in a circle around the hard nub, narrowing in on her target, flicking over it, and then gradually widening out until the whole nipple was wet. She took the whole areola into her mouth, her lips soft on the skin of Amy's breast as her tongue ran all over Amy's nipple inside her mouth. Switching to Amy's left breast, which had been caught between them, Jen again sucked and caressed the nipple with her tongue until it was rock hard. As she did this she rubbed Amy's other wet nipple with her fingers. She pulled Amy's nipple outward, stretching it as they had done the morning before, and Amy moaned.

Jen took Amy's other nipple between her teeth, giving it a nibble. Amy responded with another moan, and Jen began to alternate between breasts, punctuating her licking and sucking with an occasional nip. Each time she did, Amy gasped, but continued to hold Jen tight to her. After one particularly sharp nip, Jen pulled back away from Amy's breast to look at her. Amy grabbed Jen and pulled her in for a hard kiss. Amy was more aggressive now, her kiss more insistent than before. After their tongues broke apart, Jen kissed down Amy's throat again on her way back to Amy's breast. Amy shifted, pulling her blouse all the way off, tossing it to the floor. She fell back on the couch, almost horizontal now, pulling Jen on top of her for another kiss.

Amy loved the sensation of Jen's hands and mouth on her breast, and Jen was in no hurry to stop either. As she lay on top of Amy, moving up to kiss her, Jen found herself straddling Amy's right leg, with her own right leg pressed between Amy's. Slowly, as they continued to kiss, Jen began to move her hips against Amy, her leg pressing into the V where Amy's legs met. Initially the movement was very subtle, but Amy soon began to push back against Jen when Jen pushed down. The sensation was wonderful. When Jen finally shifted off Amy's leg as she broke from kissing Amy, Amy made a disappointed noise.

"Nice, isn't it?" Jen asked, looking up at Amy before lowering her head and returning her tongue to circle Amy's nipple while holding her breast. Amy nodded.

"I don't want you to stop."

"Oh, don't worry, I won't!" Jen smirked a little. She removed her hand from Amy's breast, stroking the back of her fingernails down over Amy's belly to the top of her skirt. Both women had worn thigh-length skirts tonight, and Amy's had ridden up her thighs as Jen had rocked against her. Jen quickly reached the skin of Amy's thigh as she ran her fingers down over Amy's skirt. Jen ran her fingers down to Amy's knee, then back up, slowing as she got higher. She began to run her fingertips back and forth, stroking back over Amy's thigh almost to her buttock, and running in front up to the edge of the skirt, and then gently towards the inside of Amy's thigh.

As she continued to kiss Amy, Jen's fingers pushed Amy's skirt up higher. Jen was anxious to touch Amy's most delicate areas, but she not too quickly. Amy showed no signs of saying "no," but Jen wanted to be sure she kept Amy on the edge as she moved forward. Jen's touches began to focus more and more on the inside of Amy's thighs, Jen reaching down to the inside of Amy's knee and running her fingers upward. As she touched nearer the top of her thigh, she could feel Amy arching just a little, encouraging her to go on.

Jen slowly slid her hand under Amy's skirt on the top of her thigh, beginning a slow movement towards Amy's pussy. Amy's frenzied kissing slowed as she anticipated Jen's touch, wanting her friend to touch her. Jen slid her hand to the line where Amy's inner thigh and the edge of her pussy came together. As she brushed the skin over Amy's pubic bone and then slid a finger along the crease between Amy's inner thigh and pussy, Jen realized with surprise that Amy wasn't wearing any panties. She broke their kiss. "Amy! No panties? You naughty girl."

Amy blushed. "Just trying to be ready. For the night. Besides," she smiled, "it was kind of cool."

Jen had continued to run her fingers lightly over Amy's flesh, circling from her thighs and high over her pussy. She chuckled, "Yes, pretty cool." Then her fingers slid lower, across the lips of Amy's pussy, just a light touch, down one lip, and up the other, and again, beginning to stroke them. Her fingers paused at the top of Amy's slit, then started down over the crease where Amy's lips were pressed together. Slowly, as she pulled her fingers back up, she began to separate Amy's lips. She dragged her finger down the line of her lips again, and back up, but applying more pressure as she began to work her finger between Amy's lips. She entered Amy slowly, dipping in just barely at first, working in little by little inside Amy's lips until she suddenly felt warmth, and wetness. She probed further, feeling the smooth skin on the inside of Amy's lips, approaching her pussy.