First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen gave Amy's pussy one gentle final lick as Amy moved to pull her up. Jen ended up lying partly on top, her leg draped over Amy's. Amy began kissing Jen without hesitation, even with her face covered with Amy's juices. Their tongues played together, and then Jen pulled back, just looking at Amy as Amy caught her breath.

"You're beautiful after you cum," Jen whispered.

"Thank you..." Amy murmured softly, her heart rate slowing. The two women lay tangled together, Amy's eyes drifting shut as she relaxed in the afterglow of her orgasms, Jen nuzzling her face in Amy's hair. Amy held Jen close, Jen comfortable for now with the slight pressure of having her pussy pressed against Amy.

Amy's breathing was settling into a slow rhythm that Jen thought indicated sleep, when Amy suddenly stirred. Her eyes popping open, Amy turned her head to the side to kiss Jen again, and said "And now, what about you?"

"Amy I'm fine, no need to worry about me."

"Oh I'm not worried. But one good turn deserves another." Amy began to shift around, but Jen stopped her.

"No, Amy, I want you, but let's just lie here. I just want you close to me." Seeing Amy look a little disappointed, she amended, "If you really want, maybe you can just watch. Or help me." Jen moved her leg off of Amy and rolled onto her back. Opening her legs just a bit, Jen reached down as she looked Amy in the eyes. She began stroking herself, her eyes fluttering as she touched her clit. She played with herself for a minute and then leaned in to kiss Amy, the kiss fueling the sensation in her pussy. Amy shifted so that she was lying on her side, bringing her left hand up to Jen's breast as Jen played. Glancing down, Amy could see Jen's hand moving. But she wasn't close enough for details. And now, she knew she wanted the details.

Kissing Jen one more time, Amy moved her head down to lick Jen's nipples. Extending her tongue slightly, Amy's licks were tentative at first, just a flick of her tongue on Jen's nipple, and a slow drag of the flat of her tongue under it. But then as she took Jen's left nipple fully into her mouth, running her tongue over it with more force, Amy was amazed at the sensation of it hardening under her tongue. She began running her tongue in circles around Jen's nipple, on her areola, sometimes sucking the whole top of Jen's breast into her mouth. Jen shivered slightly, the sensations from her breast reaching her pussy and her clit. Amy was enjoying playing, feeling the smooth skin of Jen's breast under her tongue. Amy moved her hand to Jen's right breast, tweaking Jen's nipple until it was hard, her mouth simultaneously busy on Jen's left breast.

Amy could feel Jen's arm moving as she masturbated. Amy leaned upward to kiss Jen again on her lips, and then moved her left hand downward, sliding down Jen's arm towards her hand. She covered Jen's hand in her own, feeling Jen rubbing her clit, another finger lodged between her lips. After a moment Jen pulled her hand from her pussy to take Amy's hand in her own. Amy could feel that Jen's fingers were very wet as she guided Amy's hand to her pussy. Jen placed her hand over Amy's, pushing it down to her pussy, covering Amy's fingers with her own and almost pushing Amy's finger inside her. The two women began to play with Jen's pussy together. With Amy's finger inside Jen, Jen was free to rub her clit again, but after a moment they switched, with Amy bringing her wet fingers up to rub Jen's clit while Jen opened her legs further to slide two fingers inside herself.

Amy felt herself getting excited again as she touched Jen. Feeling her fingers play in another woman, feeling the slick skin of Jen's pussy, was keeping her on the edge. Her excitement brought her to the last thing she wanted. Amy broke from kissing Jen. "Jen," she whispered. "Can I taste you?"

"Oh Amy... are you sure?"

"Yes... I want to. So much."

Jen slowly brought her hand up between them, bringing her fingers up to Amy's lips. Amy put out her tongue, licking up the side of Jen's finger, then slowly sucking Jen's finger into her mouth. Licking it clean in her mouth, she then removed it and kissed Jen, sharing the taste. Jen's taste was slightly stronger than Amy's, but with the same unmistakable tang of sex and excitement. Releasing Jen's hand, which Jen promptly moved back to her pussy, Amy then began to slide down Jen's body. Reaching Jen's pussy, she positioned herself with her head on Jen's thigh to watch Jen's fingers work over her clit, dipping between her lips and back up. Jen's fingers were working faster now, her own excitement building as she knew Amy was watching, inches away. Jen put her hand on Amy's head, stroking her hair, wanting to encourage Amy but not push her too far, or too fast.

Amy brought her left hand back to Jen's pussy, playing at the opening of Jen's pussy, seeing Jen's flesh glistening. Moving closer, she breathed in, Jen's aroma hitting her and making her stomach tense. She blew out, knowing that her breath would tickle, and feeling Jen's hand in her hair exerting very slight pressure. She knew what Jen wanted, she wanted it too... and then she brought her tongue to bear, using it to push Jen's fingers out of the way and run it along the side of Jen's clit. Reaching up to hold Jen's hand in her own, she began to run her tongue up and down along the shaft of Jen's clit, rubbing over the top of it, and then running down between Jen's lips. Jen's inner flesh was smooth, and wet even before Amy added her tongue to the mix. She tried pushing her tongue deep inside Jen, feeling Jen's flesh surrounding her, and was rewarded with a moan and a sweet, salty taste as she reached Jen's inner core. She tried licking up between Jen's lips, sucking Jen's lip into her mouth. And then she settled back on Jen's clit, bringing it between her lips while her tongue worked over it. She could feel Jen clutching her hand, squeezing it tight as Amy licked her clit. Not knowing exactly what to do, Amy just did what she knew she liked, giving wide licks followed by more intense pressure. When she hit a good spot, Jen murmured encouragement, and Amy began to hit the right spot over and over.

Jen felt her orgasm coming, and she began to grip Amy's hand even tighter, and gave voice to the sensations in her clit in the form of a long incoherent noise. It had been so long since she'd had a tongue on - and in - her pussy, and knowing that she was Amy's first, that she was going to cum on her friend's face, brought Jen to peak she hadn't felt in what seemed like ages. Her hips began rocking, her hand just holding Amy's head as she forced herself against Amy's tongue. Her breathing accelerated, her chest heaving as her stomach rose and fell in time to the thrusts of her hips. Suddenly, her orgasm burst through her, washing over her as Amy's tongue held hard against her clit. She thrust her hips up, holding her position as she came, falling back to the bed as shudders coursed through her body. Amy kept her tongue on Jen's clit, flicking over it as fast as she could now as Jen held her head tight against her. As Jen's shudders slowed, Amy reverted to a few long, slow licks, helping Jen come back down to earth gently.

Amy placed a few last kisses on the sides of Jen's pussy and her thigh, and then climbed back up lie next to her. Her face was wet with Jen's juices, but just as Amy hadn't, Jen didn't hesitate to kiss her. After a kiss, Jen's head fell back to the bed, her eyes closing, still breathing hard. Amy smiled, giving Jen a kiss on her nose and snuggling up to her, draping an arm over her, stroking Jen's breast idly.

"Mmmm, that was nice."

"Oh yes...." Jen murmured in agreement.

"So it turns out we didn't really need the bar tonight anyway."

Jen laughed, "Not us! At least not tonight."

"And maybe not next time, either?" Amy queried.

"Oh, you think there will be next time, do you?"

"I sure hope so!"

"Well, baby, I'm sure you're right." Jen smiled. "As often as you want."

"I think it will be very often!"

Jen gave Amy a final kiss as they began to drift off, both naked and in each other's arms. "Good."