First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was slick, nearly dripping after an hour of kissing and caressing. The touch of Jen's finger to her clit made Amy realize that she desperately wanted release, and she began raising and lowering her hips as Jen finally entered her. She wanted more, and pushed against Jen's hand, trying to force Jen deeper into her. But Jen dipped in just a little to get some moisture on her fingertips, and began to stroke the length of Amy's lips toward her clit. She soon had Amy wet all over, sliding her finger back down and finally ending her teasing to slide her forefinger fully into Amy's pussy. Amy gasped and arched against Jen's finger, beginning to kiss her frantically again at the same time. Jen curled her finger inside Amy's pussy and pulled it up and out slowly, then ran it to the top of Amy's lips and fully over Amy's clit. She felt Amy's button under her finger, and then slid back down to Amy's pussy. She slid a second finger into Amy, her forefinger and middle finger entering easily as she pressed her hand against Amy.

Jen withdrew from Amy and brought her hand up to her mouth, sucking her forefinger into her mouth. Amy surprised her by putting out her tongue and then sucking Jen's middle finger into her own mouth. The women could both tasted Amy's juices as they kissed again as Jen moved her hand back to Amy's pussy. Jen slid her two fingers back into Amy and began to use her thumb against her clit. As she rubbed and pushed her fingers in and out of Amy, Amy began to moan and broke their kiss, throwing her head back. Kissing her neck and then up to her lips, Jen began to vary her pace. She alternated between sometimes rubbing Amy's clit intensely with her thumb, sometimes pushing harder into Amy, and other times just lightly stroking Amy all over. Each time she slowed, Amy pulled herself back up to kiss Jen, but whenever Jen pushed harder into her or the pace on her clit accelerated, she couldn't help but arch back to try to press her pussy against Jen's hand. Amy began to stiffen under Jen, and she began to murmur "Jen... Oh, Jen... Yes... Oh.... Oh... Oh, don't stop, don't, don't stop..." Jen accelerated her pace, pushing her fingers into Amy's pussy and continuing the pressure and circles on her clit with her thumb. "Oh... Yes... there... right there... YES. JEN JEN..." Amy suddenly stiffened under Jen's fingers as her orgasm overtook her. She bucked against Jen's hand, and grabbed at Jen to pull her down for a hard kiss as she pushed her hips upward, pushing Jen's hand against her even harder as she pushed herself up against Jen's thigh. Her thighs tightened, trapping Jen's hand between them, her thrusts slowly slowing. Finally, she fell back, relaxing her legs enough that Jen could withdraw.

The women lay together for a few minutes, kissing occasionally. "Thank you," Amy whispered to Jen, looking in her eyes.

"Mmm. My pleasure," was all Jen replied. After a moment, Amy sat up, attempting to straighten out her skirt. Jen sat up as well, and Amy leaned into her, putting her head on Jen's shoulder, resting. Then Amy stood up.

"Come on, let's go to the bedroom."

"OK," said Jen. "But if that's where we're going, I don't think you're going to need this." She reached out to Amy's hips, and taking the top of Amy's skirt in hand, pushed it down past her hips. It fell to the ground, and Amy stood naked in front of the seated Jen. Amy's pussy was right in front of her, but Jen only leaned forward and kissed Amy's stomach, her hand reaching behind to stroke Amy's lower back and run down over her buttocks. Amy shivered at Jen's kiss, and then Jen stood, capturing Amy's lips in another kiss.

The two women walked down the hall, stopping to kiss every few feet, keeping in contact with each other. As they reached the bathroom door, Amy stopped. Pulling back from Jen, she said softly, "Jen, I really liked watching us in the mirror. Can we do that again?" Jen just laughed, and took Amy's hand and pulled her into the bathroom. Pulling Amy close and putting her arms around her, Jen kissed her again, their bodies pressed together. Jen pushed Amy against the vanity, pressing into her as they kissed. Then she broke the kiss, and Amy stepped away and turned to look in the mirror with Jen. The contrast between them was striking, Amy's naked body looking oddly vulnerable next to her fully-clothed friend.

"Just like yesterday," Amy murmured. She smiled and kissed Jen, but then slid around to stand behind her, pressing herself against Jen's back. She reached around Jen while she placed her chin on Jen's shoulder, watching the two of them in the mirror, and slid her hands up under Jen's shirt. Jen reached down and pulled it off in one smooth motion, revealing her lacy pink bra with Amy's hands covering it. Amy began to trace a line on Jen's skin along the top of her bra. Jen's dark nipples were visible through the thin material of the bra, and they hardened as Amy dipped her finger inside. Amy stroked over each nipple, then stepped back far enough to reach down to unhook Jen's bra.

Jen reached up to hold her bra against her as Amy slid the straps down over Jen's arms. Then, holding Amy's gaze in the mirror, she slowly lowered her hands to reveal her naked breasts. Although she had stood almost in this same position the day before, Amy hadn't been naked, and Jen was conscious of the warmth of Amy's breasts against her back as Amy slid her hands around Jen's waist and up under her breasts,. Cupping them, Amy took Jen's nipples between her fingers, beginning to roll them around. She moved her head in and nuzzled Jen's neck, planting a trail of kisses from the back of her neck up along the side to her jawbone, and then over Jen's cheek and to her mouth as Jen turned her head to capture Amy's lips with her own. Reaching around, Jen pulled Amy in for a hard kiss, and then released her to look back in the mirror. She slid her own right hand up to her left breast where Amy had momentarily released the nipple, taking her own nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pulling it out while Amy watched. As she stroked it, it became fully erect, and Jen reached to bring Amy's hand back up to it. "Mmmm," she murmured, encouraging Amy as Amy began to give it more attention, squeezing harder and rolling it between her fingertips.

As she played with Jen's left breast, Amy slid her right hand down over Jen's belly. Reaching the top of Jen's skirt, she fumbled with the button for a moment, but then got it open and reached lower as she pulled the zipper downward. Releasing Jen's breast, she reached downward and caught Jen's gaze in the mirror as she slowly pushed down Jen's skirt with both hands. Jen swallowed as her skirt fell, Amy's gaze following to settle on a red thong. Watching her hand in the mirror, Amy ran her finger along the top if it, on Jen's abdomen, and then stroked down over it.

As Amy's finger tips brushed over her mound, Jen felt a rush of heat to her pussy. Needing more, and soon, she hooked her own fingers in the sides of her thong, pushing it off and letting it fall to the ground. Amy's fingers hovered over her, and Jen looked back into the mirror to see Amy still looking down to where she could now just see the top of Jen's pussy in the mirror. Slowly, Amy slid her hand down towards Jen's pussy, touching lightly. Jen wasn't totally shaved, but had a small rectangle of hair above her slit. Amy ran her finger along the sides and through the short hair before continuing downward to finally touch Jen's lips.

As Amy finally reached her pussy, Jen turned her head and body slightly toward Amy, opening her lips for another kiss. As their tongues touched, Amy found herself stroking Jen's slit, sliding between her lips to find that she was very wet. Amy began to run two fingers up and down inside Jen's lips, then reached down enough to slide the tip of her finger into Jen's pussy. Jen moaned into Amy's mouth, then broke their kiss to lean forward, putting her hands on the vanity to hold herself as Amy began to rub up and down in earnest. Amy watched Jen's face in the mirror as she rubbed, finding Jen's clit and rubbing her fingers up and down over it. Jen found herself pushing against Amy's hand, and as she kept her middle finger inside Jen's lips, Amy began to rub against Jen with her whole hand.

After a minute of watching Jen push against her hand in the mirror, Amy shifted further to the side and brought her left hand back over Jen's ass. Sliding her hand between Jen's cheeks and further down, Amy found Jen's pussy from behind. She slid one finger into Jen easily as Jen pushed back against her, eliciting an "Oh!" as her finger penetrated deeply. Amy could see that Jen was flushed, her hair hanging in front of her reddening face as Amy continued to work on her pussy. She began to push the fingers of her left hand in and out of Jen's pussy with a regular rhythm, pushing on Jen's clit with her right each time she penetrated with her left. Jen leaned further over the vanity, pushing her ass outward. Amy worked a second finger into Jen from behind as Jen began rocking back and forth between Amy's hands, her breathing becoming ragged. "Yes... almost... keep.... OH! OH!" Jen suddenly stiffened against Amy, her pussy spasming around Amy's fingers. Amy continued rubbing over Jen's clit as Jen rode her fingers through her orgasm, slowing as Jen seemed to pull back from Amy's hand.

Jen was leaning over the sink, breathing hard, as Amy pulled her fingers out of Jen. She leaned in to give Jen a small kiss. "You OK there?"

"Oh, I'll be fine, just give me a sec," Jen answered, out of breath. Amy kissed her cheek and then leaned back on the counter next to Jen. Feeling her wet fingers, she brought them up to her face, giving a lick up the side of one finger to taste Jen's pussy. Amy heard a small gasp, and turned to see Jen watching her closely. "Oh that's so hot Amy." Amy just smiled, looking into Jen's eyes, and slid the whole length of her finger into her mouth. Amy made a show of cleaning off both fingers that had been in Jen while Jen watched, mesmerized. Then Amy leaned in to give Jen a kiss, sharing the flavor she'd been enjoying. After a second Jen murmured, "You taste like me." Amy just nodded.

The two women kissed for a few more seconds, and then Jen straightened. "OK, now weren't we going to the bedroom?"

Amy laughed. "Sorry," she said, while managing to not look at all sorry. Jen rolled her eyes and led the way out of the bathroom. Reaching the bedroom, Jen looked around, noting the wrought-iron headboard and chair on the side of Amy's dresser. "Very nice!" She remarked. She turned to see Amy pulling down the covers. Amy jumped into bed, lying on her side and watching as Jen walked around the room. Amy opened her arms, and Jen responded by climbing onto the bed herself, lying with her face very close to Amy and looking into her eyes. Amy reached up and pushed Jen's hair off her face before giving her another kiss, smaller this time. They lay there together for a few minutes, just kissing gently, Jen still warm from her orgasm and catching her breath.

Amy shivered, shifting her body to press against more closely against Jen. "Cold?" Jen asked.

"A little." Amy reached back over her to grab the covers, pulling them over top of the two of them. Jen pulled Amy close, and their bodies pressed up against each other. Amy shivered again, not from cold this time, but from the intimacy of molding her naked curves to Jen's. She could feel their breasts touching, their belly... and then Jen insinuated her leg between Amy's and grabbed her to pull her tight against her down there as well. Oh God. Amy could feel the flesh of Jen's pussy as it touched her, and the heat from it. Her own pussy made contact with Jen's leg, and she reflexively adjusted to get better contact, pushing back against Jen. Jen smiled, and Amy gave her a hard kiss in response as she felt a new rush of heat to her pussy.

Laying pressed against one another, Jen kissed Amy gently. Amy found herself rocking slightly as they continued to kiss, her pussy moving against Jen's leg, creating gentle friction. There was no urgency to her movement, just the closeness of soft and tender kisses, with both women relaxing and lying comfortably together. Amy didn't feel self-conscious at all, even though she was lying naked with her legs entwined with Jen's.

"I like this," whispered Amy after a few minutes.

Jen smiled. "It is nice, isn't it?"

Amy smiled back, licking Jen's lower lip softly. "Yes." Then their kissing accelerated, and Jen began to push back a little more against Amy's slow movements. Already damp, Amy knew she was getting wetter, and wondered if Jen could feel it. Amy's hand trailed down to stroke Jen's breast, then further down around her and to her butt, rubbing over it. Jen's hand was already on Amy's ass from before, pulling her in and holding her to keep their contact. As the women began to move together, Jen began to squeeze Amy's ass more firmly. Amy could feel her cheeks separating as Jen pulled her in close.

Amy found herself beginning to rock a bit more purposefully against Jen. She hooked her leg up higher, trying to press her pussy more firmly against Jen's leg. As she did this, Jen's hand slid further back from rubbing Amy's buttock, and her fingers grazed over Amy's pussy from the back. She began lightly stroking Amy's pussy, running her fingers up and down her slit, over the skin of her outer lips. From this angle Jen was just able to sneak her finger inside Amy's lips, barely enough to tease, pulling out to stroke Amy's lips again. As she ran her fingers up and down, Jen's fingers touched Amy's anus at the top of the trail of her fingers. Jen touched very lightly at first, not knowing how Amy would react. But when Amy continued to move against her without reacting, Jen began to include Amy's asshole into the path her fingers were taking, touching it lightly, running her fingers down and slightly between her lips, down further almost to where Amy's body was connected to Jen's, and back again.

Each time Jen dipped into Amy's pussy, Amy tried to push back against her hand while still keeping her clit pressed against Jen's leg. After a minute, Jen shifted her body, breaking their kiss so that she could pull Amy up a little more and effectively slide down a little farther to reach Amy better from behind. Now she could actually slide her finger into Amy's pussy, still not deep, but enough for Amy to feel her inside. Jen could feel just how wet Amy had gotten. Amy continued to rock against Jen's hip as Jen's fingers moved in and out in rhythm with her rocking. Amy was breathing heavily as Jen touched her, feeling a slow buildup to an orgasm that was still a ways off, but which she could see coming. Mostly it was the pressure on her clit that was getting her there, but Jen's teasing behind her was delightful agony. She really wanted Jen deep in her, but it just wasn't going to happen from this angle.

Jen continued to finger Amy's pussy, alternately penetrating and withdrawing just to stroke the outside, from Amy's asshole down past her pussy towards her clit. From her movements pushing back against her, Jen knew that Amy was excited and wanted her to be in deeper, but she was enjoying just this level of touch. She shifted to focus a bit more of her touch on Amy's ass along with her pussy, and when Amy didn't object to repeated stroking, she pushed on her asshole slightly. Just as when Jen dipped into her pussy, Amy pushed back against this pressure, giving Jen a green light to play a bit more. She dipped back into Amy's pussy and began to spread Amy's wetness over her anus. Putting a little pressure on Amy's rosebud, Jen could feel the muscle resist as she pushed. Jen felt Amy let out a breath, and pulled back from her far enough to glance up at Amy's face and murmur, "Is this OK?" Amy's eyes were closed, and she just gave a jerky nod.

Jen dipped her finger into Amy's pussy one more time, getting it thoroughly slick, then returned to start sliding it into Amy's asshole. Angling her finger, she began to slip in, pausing as her first knuckle reached the edge of Amy's anus. Jen loved the feeling of entering Amy, her tight ring clenching Jen's finger, so much tighter than her pussy. She pushed further, her first knuckle pushing past Amy's ring, then her second. Amy groaned at she felt herself open to Jen, and Jen felt herself penetrate to Amy's core, feeling the heat inside Amy's ass.

Pushing back as Jen entered her, Amy was almost gasping as she felt Jen penetrate her this way. The dual sensations of her pussy rubbing on Jen's hip coupled with the pressure in her ass were remarkable, and she could feel her orgasm, which seemed distant just a moment ago, rising rapidly. She began bucking harder against Jen, trying to get more pressure and friction on her swollen clit, and also wanting Jen to push further into her ass. "More..." she gasped, and Jen obliged by pushing her finger into Amy's ass as deeply as she could, pulling Amy against her as she did. The sensations built rapidly, and Amy felt herself go over the edge, pushing hard against Jen as Jen pulled her ass tight. "OH God," she burst out. "Oh, Oh, Jen... Oh!" Amy bucked against Jen once more, then twice, her asshole clenching around Jen's finger as her orgasm rushed through her.

Jen kept her finger in Amy's ass as Amy's thrusts against her slowed. When Amy had slowed to just gentle rocking against Jen, Jen slowly pulled her finger from Amy. Amy gave another small gasp as she felt Jen pull out, leaving her a strange feeling of emptiness. Jen shifted, rolling Amy off of her leg and onto the bed next to her, still keeping contact with her hand on Amy's ass. Tilting her head up, she gave Amy a small kiss. But then, before Amy could come down all the way from her orgasm, Jen began to move downward. She kissed Amy's breast but then continued further, trailing kisses down Amy's belly. Amy's tummy gave a lurch as she realized where Jen must be going. Jen shifted further and slid her body down the bed. Taking Amy's legs in her hands, she opened Amy to her gaze, and without further ado, lowered her head to Amy's pussy.

Jen kissed Amy's pussy lips gently, planting one kiss on each side, adding one above her clit. But then Jen took her hands and spread Amy open. Amy gasped as she felt Jen's breath on her clit, and then almost immediately felt the soft sensation of Jen's tongue running up her pussy. Amy moaned at the sensation. Jen then slid her tongue back down and into Amy's pussy, pushing it deep into her, her nose pressing on Amy's clit. Amy felt another rush of heat to her pussy as Jen commenced licking her with long strokes from top to bottom, dipping her tongue into her pussy, and stroking up to trail her tongue over Amy's clit. Jen was gentle at first, lapping over Amy's clit with long, slow strokes, using the soft top of her tongue. The sensation was different than that from any oral sex Amy had had before. The long gentle strokes, the delicate hands alternately touching her lightly and pulling her open added up to something that was somehow different, but which was bringing her back to the edge quickly. Amy began lifting and lowering her hips, her clit still sensitive from her prior orgasm, trying to get Jen's tongue to just the right spot.

When Jen finally sucked her clit into her mouth, Amy reached down to pull Jen's head tighter against her. Feeling Jen's tongue really go to work on her clit, Amy cried out, "I think... Oh, I'm going to cum again, Oh God, Jen, yes..." Knowing what had happened before, Jen reached under Amy with one hand to slide her forefinger finger back into Amy's ass, pushing in as far as she could. Amy gave out a loud, incoherent noise, and with that she came again, her pussy bucking against Jen's face, her ass coming off the bed and pushing down on Jen's hand. Jen pulled Amy tight to her mouth, her tongue continuing to work over Amy's clit. Amy's legs clenched around Jen's head, her ass tightening on Jen's finger again. This time Amy came in waves, her first spasm followed by a second as Jen continued to lick her, and then a third. As tightly as Jen was holding Amy, Amy was pulling Jen's head equally tight against her pussy, holding her against her clit until she gave a final spasm. Then, suddenly, Amy tried to push Jen away, groaning "Stop, no more, no more... please..." Jen held very still, keeping her tongue on Amy's clit but no longer licking, allowing Amy to slowly relax. Amy groaned again as Jen withdrew her finger from Amy's ass, and Amy's legs gradually relaxed.