First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,800 Followers

"Do I touch you?" she asked sweetly as he grew harder.

"You can do anything you like with me," he let her know. "Come on. Let's lay down."

For the next half hour, Rob slowly and gently guided Faith letting her know what felt good to him while doing things to her he knew she would enjoy.

Using just his fingers, he slowly brought her to a first-ever orgasm she hadn't induced herself. He kissed her deeply and passionately, and as she came, her body tensed and trembled from his touch.

After showing her how to orally pleasure him, he stopped her before he came then used his tongue to bring her to a second shuddering orgasm several minutes later.

"Are you ready to make love?" he asked after her body stopped shaking.

"Yes," she said barely able to speak. "Yes. Please make love to me, Rob."

Her hymen wasn't in tact, not unusual even for a virgin, but Faith still winced sharply in spite of his going very slowly as he entered her pulling back each time after moving further in. Just several seconds later the discomfort passed, and Faith moaned softly as he filled her.

"Oh, my God!" she cried as he began stroking her pussy. "This was so worth waiting for!"

Rob had only been with his wife since college and he'd never made love to a larger girl before. Even so, the experience was every bit as satisfying as any he'd ever had and because of the fact that Faith had wanted him so badly, it was one of the most pleasant experiences of his life.

As she curled up with him afterward she said, "I really like sex."

"So this was a good 'first' for you?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh, yes. I'd say it was pretty amazing, actually."

"We can do it again whenever you like," he said mostly teasing.

"Really? We can do that again this soon?" she asked hopefully.

"Well, let's see," he told her as he looked down at Mr. Happy.

Faith looked, too, and even in the darkness, she saw it 'rise from the dead'.

"Mmmm. I had no idea you could do this again this fast," she said.

"I had no idea I could recover this quickly, either," he told her. "Guys my age usually need a while. Or so I've been told."

She raised up and said very seriously, "You know I don't care what age you are, right?"

"Do you really mean that?" he asked.

"Yes. I do," she said before kissing him while reaching for him at the same time.

She wanted to say, "That's because I'm falling in love with you," but didn't.

As they days went by, Faith's motivation grew and her determination to wear that wedding dress became the be-all, end-all in her life. Well, that and her newly-discovered zest for lovemaking with man she now knew she loved with all her heart.

She'd even tried running for the first time in her life, and just a week later ran a mile as a part of a five-mile run/walk and gone for a bike ride with Rob.

When Kevin finally returned, he was surprised but not shocked to learn that his best friend was now nearly living with the very heavy, young girl he'd been so rude to. He was shocked when he saw her some 35 pounds lighter than the first and only time they'd met.

"Oh, my goodness!" he said when he saw her again. "I...I can't believe that's you."

"Thank you, Kevin!" she said. "I can't believe it, either. Every time I look in the mirror or weigh myself, I still can't believe this is happening to me."

She was sitting beside Rob as they talked. She took his hand and while looking at Rob said, "And I can't believe this is happening to me, either."

"Faith has started working part-time in a nail salon and is talking about becoming a dietitian or maybe a fitness instructor. You should see the way the's been pushing me out on the bike trails!"

"I believe it," Kevin said still adjusting to the change.

Her face was so much thinner as was her body. Had he never seen her before, he'd have thought she was an attractive young woman who was a quite a bit overweight, but not enough to make a difference. Then again, all that mattered was that his best friend was happy and that he found her attractive. And according to Rob, Faith was beautiful.

As the much-cooler Fall weather arrived, they began going to a gym where Rob had a lifetime membership. Faith allowed him to pay most of her membership fee but insisted on chipping in as much as she could.

After a particularly grueling workout, Rob told her he was getting tired of taking her home and picking her up all the time to see how she might react.

Faith's confidence was at an all-time high, but that comment had really taken her back.

Rob saw the look on her face then smiled and said, "So...if you were to move in with me, we wouldn't have to waste all that time commuting."

Happy beyond words, Faith hugged him and to his surprise teased him saying, "Well, at your age, we can't afford to waste that kind of time, can we?"

When she looked up at him, he was giving her the eye, and when she couldn't stand it any more, she burst out laughing at the same time he did.

"I love you, Faith Palmer," he said without warning.

Her eyes immediately welled up with tears as she said, "Did you just say...you love me?"

"I did because I do," he told her again.

"I...I love you, too," she said overwhelmed with emotion. "I love you so much!"

"So...you'll move in with me?" he said with a smile.

"Ha! Like you have to ask," she said before she kissed him. "I mean, it's either me or a full-time nurse, right?"

"Watch it!" he said pretending to be angry.

She got close to his ear then whispered, "I do watch it. Almost every night. I watch it grow, I watch it go in my mouth, I watch it...well, you understand what I watch, right?"

"Ohhh! You are such a naughty little girl," he whispered back.

"Well, I'm getting little," she teased back. "But you made me naughty."

"Me? Oh, no. I believe you were a very willing participant," he told her.

"Ummm, well, that may be true," she said. "I do say some pretty nasty things now when you...." She got very close to his ear again before saying, "Fuck me."

"Oh, that's it. You are in so much trouble, young lady."

"Oh, goody! Does that mean I get punished we get home, Mr. Monroe?" she said trying not to laugh.

On the way to the house Faith said, "I was 148 pounds today."

"You're amazing," he told her. "That's what? Sixty pounds?"

"Sixty-one. And counting," she told him.

When they went to get Faith's things the next day, she told her mother what she was doing.

"So you're just going to abandon me and leave me here all alone, huh? Now that's gratitude for you!" he mom said slurring her words.

"Mom? I'll always love you because you're my mother, but unless you get help, I can't be a part of your life anymore. One day, I'm going to get married and have children. And you need to know that if you're still drinking, you won't be a part of their lives, either."

"What? You'd keep my grandchildren away from me because I like to have a drink?" she said barely able to talk.

"No, Mom. Not because you like to have a drink. Because you can't have just a drink."

She sat next to her mom, put her arm around her and said, "Please, please consider going to rehab. I want you at my wedding, and I want my children to know their grandmother."

Her mom wanted to say something about how they'd already have a grandfather if she was planning on marrying this Rob guy, the guy her daughter had never even introduced to her, but instead, she lost it and began sobbing.

"Mom? Are you okay?"

"No. I'm not okay. I'm miserable. I'm so sick of...this!" she said holding up her glass.

Faith took it and set it on the coffee table and said, "I'm going to look into rehab and you're going. Period."

"Okay," he mother said as she sobbed and cried. "Just don't abandon me. Please?"

"I'm not abandoning you, Mom. I'm starting my own life. With the man I love. And once you get sober, I want you to meet him, and I want you in my life. I love you, Mom. You know that, right?"

Karen nodded but couldn't speak. Faith raised her tiny body up and held it and let her cry as the stench of alcohol oozed from her body.

"I'll be back in the morning, Mom. I promise. And we'll get through this—together."

"Okay. Okay, honey," she said as her daughter got up to leave.

She and Rob spent quite a bit of time online researching facilities and found one they felt they could afford. Rob was only too glad to help knowing how important Faith's mother was to her and would be to any future family they might have, something he thought of very often now.

The following day, still drunk from the night before, Faith took her mother to the rehab facility and hugged her, promising to return with Rob the first day they were allowed to have visitors.

That first visit took place 30 days later, the day Faith announced she was 143 pounds and on which she'd run three miles without stopping.

Rob had never seen Karen drunk and he was surprised at how healthy and happy she looked when he met her for the first time.

"I see why my daughter loves you so much," Karen said after they'd talked for over an hour.

"And I see why she loves you so much," Rob told her.

"I'm so proud of you, Mom," Faith told her mother as both of them were on the verge of crying.

"The thought of never seeing you...or my grandchildren was a very powerful source of motivation, Faith," she told her daughter.

Karen saw the way Rob looked at her and realized she was way out of bounds.

"I'm sorry, Rob. I wasn't implying you and Faith were, you know...."

"Getting married?" he said.

"Well, yes. I was just making a general statement. I didn't mean...."

"It's interesting you should mention that, Karen," Rob said. "I say that because meeting you...for the first time...is a very special and significant occasion."

Faith was now sitting up straight and looking at him as he looked at her.

"Honey?" Rob said to Faith, "I couldn't think of a better or more appropriate time to ask you this so...."

He reached into his pocket then got down on one knee as he opened the tiny box.

"Oh, my heavens!" Karen said as she looked at her daughter whose hands were trembling as they covered her mouth.

"As I look back on how we met I can't help but wonder if someone or something brought us together. I don't even know if such a thing is possible, but what we have is so unlikely it makes me think there must be a God out there somewhere who brought you to me. Since that first meeting out on the rode when you thought I was being mean when I told you I thought you were pretty, you've made my life worth living again. You've made me happier than I ever dreamed I could be. So...Faith Palmer? Will you marry me?"

Karen was openly crying, and Faith had tears streaming down her now-thin face as she nodded her head over and over.

"Yes! Yes, I will marry you, Rob! Oh, my goodness. I thought you would never ask me," she said shaking so hard he had to hold her tiny wrist to get the ring on her finger.

"I just needed to find the right place at the right time," he told her as he stood then helped her stand. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Rob. You loved me when no one else could. You loved me when I felt unloveable. You made me believe in myself and believe in love and I can never thank you enough for that, sweetheart," she told him, her heart filled with gratitude.

"You just did," he told her with a smile. "By saying 'yes'."

They spent another hour with Karen and told her they'd be back the next weekend and each weekend until she was finished.

Karen chose to stay through the holidays rather than take early release before Christmas afraid the temptation to drink might be too strong. Instead, she celebrated the holiday in her spartan little room with her daughter and future son-in-law, a term that made her laugh since he was almost three years older than her.

Rob and Faith insisted Karen move in with them when she was released and after saying she couldn't possibly interfere in their lives like that, she gave in and thanked them, grateful for the help.

The very next day, Faith asked her mother if she would go with her to look at wedding dresses.

"I've been waiting for you to get better so we could go together," her daughter told her.

"I can't think of anything I'd like more," he mom said on the verge of tears again.

She and Rob had settled on a wedding date of April 15th and Faith had a goal of being at 130 pounds or less. As she tried on dresses, she could not only fit into a size 14, her lifelong dream, she could comfortably wear a size 10.

The dress she selected was gorgeous and that, too, made her mother cry when she saw her only child looking so beautiful. Her face was now thin but not emaciated. Those high cheekbones made her look amazing as did the small amount of makeup she regularly wore. Faith now had a very visible, distinct waist showing through the dress, and she no longer felt ashamed of the way she looked.

She'd begun talking classes to become a fitness instructor and by summer, she would be fully certified and couldn't wait to begin helping other people struggling with the kind of issues that had plagued her all her life.

On her wedding day, Faith weighed 129 pounds, and at 5' 7" tall looked unbelievably beautiful standing next to the handsome, older man wearing a black tux. Kevin proudly served as Best Man while Karen was Faith's Maid of Honor.

Kevin smiled while Karine cried as her daughter said, "I do."

Rob was now 52 and Faith was 27, and although they wanted to start a family as soon as possible, Faith needed time in her 'new' body before risking the kind of weight gain associated with pregnancy.

Just before the 4th of July weekend, Faith found a job working at a gym less than ten miles from their home, and loved working with people who wanted to improve the way they looked and felt. She began each meeting with a new client by showing them photos of herself taken not long after she and Rob met. Those pictures served not only to motivate her clients, but to motivate her, as well.

A year later, when Faith weighed just 124 pounds, she was confident enough to begin trying to have a baby. Eight weeks later Faith learned she was pregnant with her first child.

Karen was working full-time again, and had been able to move back home. Anytime she ever thought of taking a drink, all she had to do was take a look at her baby grandson, Blake Alan Monroe, and the temptation was gone.

Faith gained a modest twenty pounds during her pregnancy, and lost them quickly as she continued to work—and workout—taking just two weeks off when Blake was born.

Blake was their first child, and as Faith held him, she thought back on the many firsts she'd experienced with the only man she'd ever loved, and the only man who'd ever loved her.

She smiled when she recalled the first time they made love or the first time he'd told her that he loved her. Most of all, she looked back with fondness when she remembered that most wonderful of moments—their first kiss—the moment her life changed for the better and made it worth living.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,800 Followers