First Kiss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning over the machine she felt the front of the dress pulled further into the shredder, until there was no slack. Falling away, she sank onto her knees, with the dress dragging up her body, and over her head. Flailing for a grip on it did no good. There was nothing left but a tongue of material, then that too disappeared into the sharp teeth of the shredder. She watched shreds of cotton spewing out into the bin. Her dress was shredded into strands, impossible to recover.

'You all right?' Julie asked, then burst out laughing.

Chloe stood before her supervisor, in bra, panties, stockings, suspenders and a pair of heels. The situation left her feeling so very stupid, she just stood there mumbling.

'You really are a dumb blond,' Julie laughed.

'Yes, ma'am,' Chloe shyly answered.

'You can't go around like that, or can you?' Julie asked, sounding amused.

Chloe wondered what to do. She had no money, nothing at all. She didn't even have the bus fare home, and certainly not enough to buy a dress. The other two in the office came around to see what the fuss was.

'Nice underwear,' Nelly commented, while trying not to laugh.

'What you going to do, girl?' Samantha asked.

'I don't know!' Chloe said, looking pathetic.

'Go see the boss, he'll know what to do with you,' Julie said.

She was only joking, and was surprised to see the woman walk toward his office. She looked at the others, and they smirked back at her.

'Is she trying for your job?' Samantha asked,

'Not likely, no way,' she said.

They watched Chloe nervously tap at the door, then walk in. They looked at each other with curious glances. Getting on with their work, they tried not to wonder what he was doing with her. She was an attractive woman. A bit dumb, but men tended to like that.

Julie was furious. She sat at her desk with arms folded counting the seconds that woman was in there. If she came between them she would put a stop to her game.

Chloe leant over the bosses desk receiving a spanking. He was more amused than angry, and only lightly slapped her cheeks. The whole office had seen her in the flimsy underwear, and now she was being spanked by the boss. It made her think over how she had got into this mess.

Her husband had left her, leaving bills, and an unpaid mortgage. Her daughter's boyfriend felt sorry for her, and took over all the bills and mortgage. He owned the house and all her debts. She felt as though he owned her, and that she had to please him. They were pleasuring each other and more than she had ever experienced.

Yes, it was worth a little discomfort and loss of dignity. He was an attentive lover, and kept her so very happy. She stood before him with hands at her sides and a chastened look on her face.

'Thank you for spanking me, master. I've been a stupid slave, and needed spanking, master,' she solemnly spoke.

She looked at him, and they burst out laughing.

'Stop it, Max. I'm supposed to be your slave girl!' she complained.

'After that stupid mistake, you'll have to be my dim-witted bimbo in the office,' he laughed.

'If that's what my master wants, slave shall obey,' she said, trying to regain the atmosphere, but failing.

'What am I going to do?' she asked.

'I'll send Julie out for clothes. You'll have to remain here out of the way until she returns,' he smiled.

'What are you going to do with me?' she asked, giving him a coquettish look.

'Anything I like. You might like it too, or you might not,' he smiled.

He walked up to Julie who was glaring at him.

'Do you mind going shopping? This should cover it. I had a word with her about health and safety, and being careful,' he said.

She didn't believe a word. She snatched the notes off the desk, picked up her bag, and walked out without saying a word.

Max walked around the office not sure what to do. He was tempted to stay out of his office until Julie got back. He liked her, but his father had warned him about playing around with office staff.

'I'm going out to visit a client,' he said, and left the office.

12