All Comments on 'First MMF'

by youngguy22

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
luedonluedonover 8 years ago
I hope Dave didn't drive home

3 bottles of wine between three people.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same shit different day

1 Star Should be in gay male straight males do not let their wife's cheat !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The sofa probably needed to be cleaned anyway

Kinda quick. I've had the occasional quickie, but even "routine" sex is better when it lasts a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
QUICKY

Good story, but needed to be a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a piss poor story

Fucking a co worker, and she has to go back on the job.as a slut. Husband sets this up. She obliges this sick husband and co worker. I quess they be divorcing soon enough. Pretty bad thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dumb ass husband got used

Predictable future gay shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you stupid little fuck.

Getting your wife fucked while you get no strange is GAY, and for me that is not erotic, its fucking GAY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not really a story

More like an opening paragraph. Not enough information to judge the characters. On the surface this is just another dumb cuckold willing to expose his slut wife and himself to whatever diseases Dave might bring to the dance. And I wonder how he'd feel if in 3 to 4 weeks she tells her husband she's pregnant and it's not his child? That's one of the major problems with these cuckold stories. No one ever seems to think there will be any consequences or fallout from their actions. Even for fiction it's ludicrous. No stars for absolute unoriginal trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horrible

Horrible

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 8 years ago
My only complaint ...

... is that the story was too short.

I loved the setup - the premise .. and, I loved the story - what there was of it.

Please keep this going. :)

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
One marriage down the drain...

This is another marriage down the drain...1st - He said: "About a year ago the two of them struck up a friendship. She started to mention him a lot more in her stories about work. They even began texting frequently...", then she suddenly stopped all that...Didn't he understand that they had stopped because they talked and more during working hours? 2nd - She was too confortable with the friend for that to be her first time with him...she accepted him without having talked first with her husband...3rd - After this night did he believed that his marriage would be the same? His wife only thanked the lover for the night...Not a word for her husband; 4rd - He even helped the other guy to fuck his wife...was he gay or bi? So by a big favour 1*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
shoot urself

1 star

1jbm1jbmover 8 years ago
Hot, enjoyable story

I enjoyed this story and look forward to more.

Thanks for an enjoyable read!

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well

That was quick. Many awkward sentences, too. An editor would help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it will get better

Gertibg tge first story out is always the hardest. Ignore the pathetic idiots who spew their bile frothing at the mouth. Anybody who reads a story with this ones title and whines is evidently only doing so to troll. The great thing about them wasting their time is that their wives are out on the town fucking in alley ways;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not

Explained well at all. Hubby is sitting on couch with wife. Never a mentionnof how her dress got above her hips but he saw her wet spot.

Bud doesnt move foot rest but is between her legs screwing her and querr just reaches down and grabs halls. Crap. Poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
married for 8 year

Married 8 year

Got 2 kid in 10 year

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story

This was such a good story. it almost mirrored my wife and I 1st experience with MFM.

Debbie my wife had too much to drink and a total stranger we met at a hotel party came to our room for a nightcap and my wife laid on the bed and he massaged her feet that led to her 1st threesome. she also kept her eyes closed pretending she had too much to drink.

what a night. we use that night in our lovemaking sessions to this day.

thanks.

Debbie & Robert. Colorado

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beware, annoy is bipolar......

.....and can't be trusted. But with a little sorting, you can separate the useful feedback from troglodyte spew.

For me, it lacked depth and detail. Like you had images in your mind, but couldn't quite get them translated into story-images.

As one result, it was a bit rough and seemed unpolished.

I'm sure if you took the time to re-read and edit it for how it sounds and how real the characters and events become, then do a couple of sweeps through for the more mundane housekeeping things (grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.), then you'll do fine. Without those additional efforts....not so much.

As to the story, not my favorite topic, as I've too often seen and sadly experienced that our first MMF was our last sexual encounter ever. Unbeknownst to me, she had had a real crush on the guy we invited and fell hard when they fucked. So it wasn't "one and done" that night. She fucked him six or seven times that night. We fought long and hard the next several days.

A week later she moved out and filed for divorce.

Now, let's be clear, she was long into her feelings for him and hiding it well from me.

Her dishonestly and disloyalty are what killed the marriage.

They never married and two years (and three other men) later, she looked me up and started making noise about getting back together.

If she had been honest in that first situation, I might have rejoined her. But in view of how she handled herself, I couldn't make sense of putting myself in that situation again. I'd moved on. I lost track after that and have neither seen nor heard of her since.

I'm recently remarried to a great gal and her toddler son from her first marriage (he died in a boating accident). The way she holds onto me and stays close when we're out really keeps my motor running. She's hell in bed and I couldn't be happier. Everything is different with my new wife....better, way better. From throwing each other around the bed, to that quiet, soft sex, she's perfect. Her boy is amazing and we have a blast playing in the living room when I get home from work.

We're nearly 18 months in and she just announced that we're expecting. I've been jumping through hoops with the bureaucrats to adopt Jason. I guess that will all settle out next month. His mom came unglued when I asked if she thought that would be OK. She'd never asked, but said she had hoped it could work out that well from the first time we met.

I didn't know how good it could be. My first marriage was never like this! I hope my first moved on and found something good for herself.....and I hope she's honest and forthcoming in her relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My wife and I like to share her with our friends. It started one night and he want to see her tits. She like showing off and shared her for sex. A lot of our male friends has shared sex with Connie. She loves to suck and fuck and is very good at what she does. Husbands let your wives shared their self and enjoy giving her body to your friends.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
Not perfect but what the hell.

Not perfect but what the hell. It was a damn good story and I gave it a 5. If our stories were perfect we would be writing books instead of porn stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Debbie and Robert

are so stupid that it defies description!!! With a stranger like that you could contract ANYTHING!!!

greene61greene61over 8 years ago
wow

brilliant , something i'd like to try with my partner

rjordanrjordanover 8 years ago
Short but hot

A longer burn would be good. Dave was a bit fast dropping his pants. Not a fan of male-male sex, but I'm not Dave and I'm not the husband. For that matter, I'm not the author either so what I think is kinda irrelevant. :)

I also don't enjoy incest stories, but you have me intrigued. I'll check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rings true

Have experienced this and as for the ladies I can tell you (also my 'reluctant' wife will admit too) that once a lady experiences two men she will want more.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 7 years ago
Hot, but short

It could have been longer, I'll have to see if there's a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I wish she'd been fertile

Nice story. I like it, but would love more. Perhaps you could continue through the weekend with her fertile and wantonly passionate.

Notime4thinkingNotime4thinkingabout 7 years ago
Sweet but too short.

Would LOVE to read about "the continuing adventures" here, or a more elaborate version that took it's time more.

Still, that being said, you managed to get my dick hard in a very short time, which is saying something.

AND, this bit:

"For a while I couldn't understand why I had this fantasy. But then I figured it out. Our sex life had slowed to a crawl. I wanted to see a side of Marie that I hadn't seen for myself since college. Horny, passionate, lustful, animalistic. Even if that meant sharing her with another man, I wanted to see her like that."

Is a FANTASTIC summation, I think, of the attraction many men have towards the fantasies/kinks of hotwifing and/or cuckolding. Sooooo, there's that. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Teaser

Wife loves to tease men and women. She'll do it again and again. Doesn't wear anything underneath mini skirts or see through shirts. She loves to touch and feel on people after showing them her goods from across the room. She gets hit on from both sexes. She really loves to dance with women during slow songs . I've got to lick her fingers after she's danced with a few . Like she said "she loves to tease "!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's not MMF

This is a MFM story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some of you guys are too critical, unfair, and unappreciative.

There's nothing in this story that suggests gay (beside the title "MMF." Yes, this should be MFM; and the action depicted is strictly heterosexual. Yes, there are questions about the evolution, e.g., how did the hub see a wet spot on her panties when there was no suggestion that her skirt had ridden up? The friend was spreading her legs and getting a nice view (maybe he could see the wet spot?). OK, so the friend dropped his pants fast without that much encouragement to do so, let alone fuck her.

Will this help or hurt their marriage? Who knows? It might go either way. Some couples thrive on this behavior -- their erotic lives rejuvenated. Some fall apart. Before embarking on this path, it may help to have some frank discussion about expectations and ground rules.

All that notwithstanding, I think it's a hot story and gave it 5 stars if for no other reason than to, in a small way, counter some of the unfair critiques coming from the peaNUT gallery. Now, with that said, I'm going to check out his other stories.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Whoa, Very Good story. Very realistic just like we have done about a zillion times. I remember my buddy "Whitey" was over. My wife Margaret came over sat beside me and said "rub my shoulders" J said let Whitey do it. He did and by the time I refilled my drink they were fucking on the floor on front of me. LOL I always loved sharing my women and love sloppy seconds. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

short and to the point - well done. will have to have my fiancee read it and ask her if she'd be down for something in this direction

Lumpy2Lumpy2about 2 years ago

Great story . I would love to share my wife with another.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodge12 months ago

So nice, I read it twice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Plausible and hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous