All Comments on 'First Time a Naturist'

by oldbob68

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Lucky Guy

Wrench05Wrench05almost 8 years ago
Love it!

Great story! I live near some camps and would love to get the nerve to visit some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It doesn't take nerve...

you just have to overcome the brainwashing you got in "Sunday school". It's about the same as stripping in a locker room, except it's mixed company; everyone is naked so there's really nothing to worry about, and besides, the girls enjoy looking too or they wouldn't be there, right?

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years ago
Great Story

That was very interesting on the first time at a nudist resort. I have never been to one either but would love to go to one. I probably would do the same thing as the character in your story cause I would be a little nervous but would soon feel welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I used to work in a nudist resort and I had some fun times.the hardest part was making the call and going for a interview.i thought staff would be dressed still as you are working but I was wrong.i was 19 and in collage and in need of money.i arrived and I was met at the gate by a guy in his 40s in shorts.in his office he explained about the job and then said I would be naked at all times.i just stared at him and he said if I still wanted a job I would have to be nude.i said I was ok with it but inside very nervous.after he chatted he asked me to undress and said he would walk me around and introduce me to everyone.i undressed and left my things in his room which he locked after removing his shorts. we walked about naked and I met the other staff and chatted to guests.nobody cared about nudity and very soon I was comfy and didnt mind.in the staff areas we joked about lots and the guys would make comments about our pussys etc but as everything was on show nobody cared and none of us girls worried about closing our legs in front of the guys.on my 2nd day a delivery guy arrived and I was sent to let him in.i greeted him naked which surprised him and when I let him in he drove to a storage area away from the guest areas.i returned to the reception office to be greeted by laughter as I should of put clothes on first but they thought it would be funny.

I worked there for 3 years to help with collage etc and now all these years later I still go back when I can with my husband and 3 children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous