First-time Adulteress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh well. But there was more to come.

Raquel gushed a little ahead of him and when she felt him tensing cried, "Fire over my belly and tits."

Obviously younger than Johnston, Austin had more firepower than she was used to. With blood-curling groans and gasps he streamed cum over Raquel's face and hair and the shorter spurts reached her tits and expired over her tummy.

"God, when did you last have a fuck?"

"Almost three weeks ago," he said as she bent forward and sucked him dry. He really liked women who went that extra yard and did that.

They dozed.

When Raquel stirred and went off to pee Austin called, "Bring some lube."

She turned and came back, looking concerned. "Austin, it's about two years since I was last ass-fucked."

"So."

"You are a monster," she complained.

He growled, "Go and pee and don't forget the lube."

Less than an hour later Raquel lay alongside her new pal, absolutely whacked. "I can't complain about you not having enough horsepower."

He smiled and tickled a tit and blew into her ear.

"God you're not ready to go again?"

"Nah, I'm whacked Raquel. That ass fuck was slow to get underway but was memorable. But what I like about you it your know how to use your cunt with power."

"Austin!" she sighed, too softly to be interpreted as a reprimand.

"What?"

"It doesn't matter."

Austin belched. "You know Raquel, you are a real cool lady. You're up there with the best of the sluts I fuck but you do it with style and remain in control, I think even when you talk filthy to me."

"Oh thank you Austin. It's good to know how I rate. I really must have needed to know that."

Austin lifted and looked at her but met only a calm smile. He smiled, apparently satisfied she wasn't being sarcastic.

While waiting for the cab to arrive Raquel reminded Austin he'd committed to say nothing to anyone about his involvement with her.

He cupped a breast possessively and said he understood the need for privacy, absolutely. At work he'd regard her like everyone else, as the bosses wife who was a stuck up bitch.

"Is that how our foot soldiers regard me?"

"Yeah, and probably some of your lieutenants and captain equivalents as well."

"Damn then. With that attitude it's little wonder they are assholes."

Austin laughed and said that outburst was exactly why staff regarded her as being stuck up. "Soften your attitude and you might change. Attend Friday drinks for a start – have you ever attended?"

"Well no. You see on Friday afternoon I'm preparing for the weekend."

"And isn't everyone else half-thinking about the weekend?"

"I... I suppose so. I see what you mean."

"It's not necessary to do a table top strip at Friday drinks. Just move around and chat to different groups, mainly asking what they are doing at the weekend and don't mention you are going to a mountain resort or intend buying a diamond ring. Also learn a couple of risqué jokes to demonstrate you are a normal person but I suggest you wait until someone else in the group has told one and everyone laughed."

"So that's how normal people behave?"

"Well, perhaps that needs changing slightly. That's how people behave normally."

Next morning after clearing her urgent basket and going over the mail with her PA, Raquel booted her computer, attended to emails and then opened Austin Cooper's personal file.

She was astonished to find he had a BA, majoring in psychology, and a master's in computer science. For some reason she'd assumed his qualification would only be a diploma in IT because they weren't a really large company. She read the last six-monthly report on what his personnel thought of him:

"Mr Cooper is a stickler for self-discipline but I guess if we arrive later or take too long over lunch that will reflect in our work standards at the coal-face. I still can't agree we must not shout back at stupid staff who shout of us."

"There's not much I can say about Austin apart from he'd the best manager I've ever had and leads from the front."

"Austin is an inspiration to me – demanding but also compassionate when I screw up. My standard of technical excellent has risen under his guidance. He makes me feel a valued member of the team."

Raquel read the report of financial controller Brian Read whose additional responsibilities were internal services. "An astonishing change has occurred in IT in the nine months of Austin's tenure as manager. Personnel in the department are now very much a team and I feel this as soon as I enter the department. Complaints about the department's service are down three-fold and expenditure on a monthly basis are averaging 45% below the equivalent level of the period prior to his arrival because of Austin's more conservative approach in renewing or upgrading computerized equipment. I recommend a 15% increase in salary because Austin is performing above our expectations."

Raquel called Brian. "Six weeks ago you recommended a 15% increase in salary for Austin Cooper. I'm reading his file and cannot find any evidence that it was approved."

"No, Johnson said he'd review the recommendation after Austin has been with us for eighteen months."

"I'm emailing you authority to pay it, backdated six weeks Brian."

"What, because you've found you like him?"

"Last night he fixed my blocked drained efficiently and I found him to be very personable. I thought IT people were regarded as geeks but I found him to be a person who behaved very normally. That's why I've looked up his file and am now impressed even more. As you know Johnston and I are intending to expand the business and create a home office business equipment and support division. That's why Johnston is touring several countries at the moment, lining up potential suppliers with our own branded products."

"Oh, I get it. You see our Austin as the person to head our new division that is likely to become three or four times larger than our present operations?"

"Yes Brian, that's almost correct. I'll be heading the division. At this stage I believe my pick of director of operations will be Austin. Please keep and eye on him Brian so you can report to Johnston and me on him in detail. I figure Johnston will agree with my choice if you produce the hard evidence to support my choice."

"Sure Raquel. I owe you one for sorting out that blip Sally and I had with our marriage."

At home that evening Raquel was certain she'd have a great business future in association with Austin. God he was rather basic in his attitude towards women but she would work on that. He had the fundamentals she wanted in her operations manager and Austin's ability to relate well to his underlings was a big plus.

A phone call just before midnight awoke her.

"Yes," she replied sleepily, believing it would be Johnston.

"I'm missing you. I can't get to sleep because my mind is racing all over the place thinking about you."

"God Austin, give a girl a break. You've become cock hungry as a result of having a good fuck at last. But you can't be missing me. Missing out, yes, but not missing me as you have only have the one night with me."

"Word, words... what are words Raquel? True to understand. I know I have to be with you when we can sneak the opportunities."

"Oh don't be bothersome Austin. You know we talked to prevent this very thing happening."

"Yes but sometimes we want the wrong thing. Don't do the wrong thing."

"Good night Austin. Thank you for calling."

"Just decide what is right for you Raquel."

Raquel moved to cut the call.

But she didn't.

She thought adultery was just too easy. She had a husband and she knew he had other women. But that didn't make it right for her to behave wickedly. One person in the partnership could be loyal, couldn't they? And feel strong as a result of their fidelity, couldn't they?

Austin's words floated before her... 'Sometimes we want the wrong thing... don't do the wrong thing'. Committing adultery was doing the wrong thing. Everyone knew that. Oh god, where was the helping hand when she needed it?

If he'd gone, cutting the call unnoticed, it would be all over, over practically before it had started.

She spoke clearly although she felt highly charged. "Pack you bags and come over and stay with me my darling."

The phone clicked. Or was that just interference by an electrical impulse? Or was she simply hearing what she wanted to hear?

Whatever.

Raquel showered, put on make-up and dressed as if she were going on a date – wearing everything including high heels... but no panties.

Then she waited.

She was reaching the decision she was wasting her time when the outside security lights when on and she heard a vehicle. She waited at the side door, trembling until she saw the outline of a man carrying travel bags silhouetted by the lights behind him. She opened the door and called sweetly, "Come in Austin."

It would have been all over had he said plaintively, "Are you sure you're doing the right thing?"

Of course she wasn't doing the right thing? She was being very wicked. And he was no better. But he said nothing; he only smiled.

Austin left his bags on the top steps, dropped two suit bags on top of them, came into the passage, unzipped and kissed Raquel almost ferociously. They sank to the polished floor he pulled her legs over his shoulders and sank his fat dick into her very ready pussy. She closed her eyes in glee and gurgled in happiness. Here was a man drawing out the slut in her.

Austin hadn't checked whether she'd been wearing panties despite there being sufficient illumination for him to see she was fully dressed. He just knew, didn't he? It was one slut knowing another slut. Raquel pushed back, catching his rhythm.

THE END

12