All Comments on 'First Time for Everything'

by Marriedman2013

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I enjoyed your story

Very life like, very believable for sure. I hope you write more and let me know when I can read another one of your stories. John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am surprised with the writing style

I "think" it is the writer's plan for this one.... I noted a "1" had been cast... it is better than that ... I cast a 4 and hope I read this author correctly as to intent...

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 8 years ago
Married 6 months?

Bored already?

DrPopeDrPopeabout 8 years ago
Pretty simple ...

This had barely any emotion it was simply a telling of the facts ....

What you should have done is start with the backstory ... Why did you want to meet other men? How did it come up after only 6 months ? What discussion led you to that point? Etc etc .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So that it?

He touched her thigh wow she gets touched more then that dancing. What was the point to this he didn't have sex . I see why this marriage is boring after 6months .You get a 1 for BORING US !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
6 month itch?

I have to laugh. 6 months and already bored? Are you gay? Is she dead?

Oh well people will be stupid. Marriage is already over.

Just remember there is no hot-wife without a willing cuckold.

chrisb581chrisb581about 8 years ago
more please

I hope this is just the start of your store and I agree with someone else would like to know your back store, seems to be a lot of concern about just six months, but not I as six months into our marriage I was in another mans bed, in march we will have been married 38 years one day I might tell our store.

Marriedman2013Marriedman2013about 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for the feedback - good and bad. There is absolutely nothing wrong with our marriage at all but thanks for your concerns. This was over a year ago, and we're still together, stronger than ever.

In regards to more back story, maybe I could have but as someone said this was the facts of what happened that night. I have plenty more to share if there is any interest.

Glad some of you liked it anyway.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 8 years ago
There is something

you shouldn't do for the first time. This is one of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please

Your grammar is terrible. It's not "me and the wife finally met". It's "my (not THE) wife and I". "Have went" is not English. It's "Have gone."

"her famous louboutins, you know the ones with the red sole(S)." They may be famous, but I don't know which ones you mean.

"She teamed this with seamed barely black stockings, not sure on the brand but I can find out if anyone really would like to know." What?? Yeah, I need to know the brand so can you get back to me on that?

All the numbers here should be written out. 10=Ten

"Nearby" is one word. There's no dialogue, except for one line (the first thing she said was what shall I wear) and you forgot the quotation marks and question mark. All of the above is the most basic stuff. I hope this helps.

Jag0905Jag0905about 8 years ago
not bad

I really hope you gave the wet panties to the taxi driver

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It is said that if you repeat someone else's actions, you get similar results.....

....well, maybe not. If those actions are the work of repeating a story that has been told so many times, with so many minor variations, by so many people, that all you get is a collective yawn.....then you must suffer in ignominy.

Too bad, you might like the feedback better if you did something a little more original.

Oh, and Christian Louboutin shoes ALL have the red sole piece. It's one of his signature features. So either be explicit, or offer some other clarity, rather than a failed attempt at "folksy" explanation. It failed you in this case. Oh, and what does a young 25/30 year old couple do that puts $500-$2,000 shoes within reach? THAT might have given your story some unique-ness, enough to get it out of the repeated story doldrums where it remains today.

I can't thank you for your effort or contribution, because transcribers are not writers. Your story was nearly carbon copied from the original format, with little or no feature to distinguish it. So...no thank you.

One star for having the guts to submit something.

More stars, if you try again with something else that is well thought out, well prepared, well organized and unique.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years ago
Nothing new

We are also new here and fear writting our first stories. Yours was fine but as many wrote a basic rewrite of many stops at a bar and a cab ride home.

I'm sure we have a few true taxi cab stories far different than yours.

We still debate whether to even add stories. We are not into perfect grammer. We're here to share our stories written like one would talk in a normal non-formal bar.

Back to you, keep writting. There are a lot of us blue collar workers eager to read about others.doing normal things invloving wives and sex.

JimBob777777JimBob777777about 8 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed the story. Did you two pursue the matter further or was that the end of the adventure? Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuck boy

She's becoming a whore wife, not a hot wife. Just a whore.

WarrenismcgeWarrenismcgealmost 2 years ago

This. The exploration. The dipping the toes in the water together. The arousal and angst. The promise of more. I’m left wanting more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous