All Comments on 'First Time Hotwife Cheating'

by Pinknwet4sharing

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Was this a story? Really?

Was this a story? Really? No hotwife, no cheating (as the husband approved), no story, just a whore fucking the first man she met. 1*

Pinknwet4sharingPinknwet4sharingover 7 years agoAuthor
Yes it's a story, really!

Thanks for the feedback. It's a non-fiction story, real life, true story. Hotwife, cheating is exactly what it was. It may be beneficial to research the topic before leaving an erroneous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

I liked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A nice bone to throw to Annette and Luedon.

See, this is what wandering wifedom is all about. I think a new subspecies of homo sapiens was just described. You all should get along just fine; misery loves company.

jakizerjakizerover 7 years ago
Sounds like fun

We enjoyed. And we have done something similar for real. From a constructive criticism point I would have preferred a little bit more seduction. This was a true "slam bam, thank you ma'am" story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
KEEP TRYING!

I see this is your first story and that you claim it really happened. I’ll take your word for it, (assuming you were not standing there taking notes, therefore the action is an account as given by the wife or the bull.) Even so, your story has a few weaknesses, which prevented me from giving you over a 3.

Some of my own first stories, those posted here and otherwise, had many of the same mistakes, so please don’t get insulted when I point them out.

#1 Not nearly enough foreplay—no reason for her to act like she did—and not enough buildup to get the readers into the story. I keep harking back to the time a woman responded to a man’s advances with, “I’m not ready,” to which he replied, “Don’t worry, I’ll get you ready.” Well, we writers have to get the readers ready, and we do that by build-up.

#2 Just like we must make sure we don’t have our stud teasing her nipples with one hand, and pulling her hair with one hand, all the while guiding his cock with another hand, we must be sure to keep our actions believable. I don’t want to contradict you, but I have a hard time accepting that she can be on her knees and crawl up on the bed with out uncoupling. Sorry, but that stretches suspension of un-belief a bit too far, even if it were to be fact.

Now with all this, I commend you on a good start and hope you continue to write, for you seem to have a flair for it. Good Luck and keep writing!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
@Pinknwet4sharing RE: "Yes it's a story, really!"

1st - I don't know nor care if it's a true event or not. 2nd - why the need to research the topic before leaving a comment about it? Was she a hotwife? I don't know, because nothing was said about her life. was she cheating? I'm sure she wasn't! Cheating means to betray! She wasn't betraying her husband! He even supported her actions: "Husband wanted to see all the action, so agreed to send pics to him afterwards"! How could that be cheating? Betraying? 3rd - How could a text (true or not) that said so little about these couple be a story? This was a simple event that was described, not a story...reading some other comments you can understand that I'm not the only one thinking like that...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Impressive short story 4 stars

Would have liked to have seen more background, but that's just a personal preference. Liked how she was stood up the first time and how you described her emotions, rejection hurts so this acknowledgement was important.

Thanks for writing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Once

One story about this whore and her cuck.was all the author could stomach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous