All Comments on 'First Time in Newquay'

by stawri

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 11 years ago
Confused

Is it Jack or Alec? Your hero seems to change names every other paragraph. This is a silly mistake and spoils an otherwise promising story.

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 11 years ago
Confused....

Is it Jack or Alec? Your hero seems to change names every other paragraph. This is a silly mistake and spoils an otherwise promising story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cornwall.

Newquay is Cornwall not Devon. Other than that Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Newquay

like the other guy newquay isnt in devonshire its in CORNWALL i cant stress that enought if you mention that to a cornish person you might get stabbed word of warning

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Edit! Edit! Edit!

As has been already mentioned, the mixup of character names makes for confusing reading. Likewise, when I came to this I was scratching my head: "he felt his hand on his arse pulling him further into her". Spellcheck is good, but is not a substitute for editing.

Your storyline, however, was very interesting. It's the details that make or break a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
In the UK, you can legally fuck at the age of 16.

As the characters in the story, whoever they were supposed to be called, obviously couldn't keept their hands from each other, then why wait till finishing A Levels. How about writing your next story with the characters just finishing O Levels. The sex would still be legal under the local laws. Makes things all the more believable, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editing

A good story but really needs editing. The author has, several times, used the wrong names for some of his characters. There are, also, some missing and superfluous words in places.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous