All Comments on 'First Time Milf Ch. 03'

by hardwillingone

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good!

Hope you write more, and have him come inside her next time. Like her wanting to be faithful, but just can't help herself, and with repeated times of giving in to her lust, I hope to read that he got her pregnant and she had to live with the lie to her husband and son that the baby was not fathered by her husband.

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

You should be cumming her and maybe accidently knocking her up with that big cock that she so loves to play with.

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

You need to cum in her big time and really knock her up, with maybe twins or triplets.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Flood her pussy

You need to start flooding her pussy with your cum. She obviously did not want to take a chance to have you knock her up, but that has since changed and she seems quite willing to have your baby just so she can enjoy your sperm and cum because you do not mention any birth control with her She seems like one hot cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
real

hey your story seems very real and genuine and if it is real you have managed to lay it out your experience in words real well. Keep up the good work man

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

' "Why are you out here naked anyway?" Darcy asked. '

"Even though my plan was falling into place just as I had suspected, I could not contain what her image did to me."

Good Stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute heap of shit, as a story and as a "writer" !

I am fairly sure that comments below are by the "writer" himself !

That includes marking his own work ! 5 of course !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Waste of time.

Your description of what is happening is ridiculous. There is no work up to the story, it was not erotic or even interesting. The idea that a first timer could hold out that long was immature and smacked of a super hero ideal which is just plain boring. The story starts and there is no catching a glimpse here or there, she just strips in front of this young man and then he cums on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed all three parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Suggestion For Improvement

It would have made much better reading had Darcy treated this egotistical little turd with the contempt that he so richly deserved, and even better reading had the vile little bastard died screaming of bowel cancer.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story.

I always enjoy a good MILF story. I see this was posted several years back so I hope you get this.

My first masturbation fantasies actually involved my neighbor across the street. She was a "good church lady", but she always wore shorts and sleeveless tops in the summer. Her name was Joann Jones, and she had a boy my age as well. I spent countless times watching her and beating off when she was outside. She was very attractive. When I was much younger, my mother sent me over to her house with food after she came home from the hospital with having a baby. She was laying in bed with a thin gown on and she wanted me to stay a while and talked. That is a memorable memory as a young boy, then I started masturbating when I saw her when I got into my teens. So lusting after a neighbor lady isn't that far fetched, but of course it never went to the length of this boy and Darcy.

I would also like to see Darcy get knocked up with his baby and have to cover it up, since she would be 32 and well with in childbearing age. Of course it is all fantasy and fiction so disregard the naysayers that flamed you and your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another implausible fantasy

These people have no mental life, no charm, no interest. Why doesn't she just fuck herself on a monster dildo while three guys fuck what's-his-name in the ass with their BIG COCKS? That would be a "site." (Not far from the sight of the new mall.)

Grow up. Learn something.

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Thanks For Sharing***

Nice short series.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Another old whore taking on a younger man. Cheap plot.

Booboo71Booboo71about 3 years ago

Great story I think Darcy got the best fuck she ever had

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous