All Comments on 'First Time MMF'

by stryker_one

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WAY TOOOOOO SHORT

Ok start, but, geez, this needs to be four or five times longer. Are the gays more or less gay/bi now? Are either submissive, perhaps both? There wasn't nearly enough character development, etc. You CAN write, so let's put more words to paper next time, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
dark enough you couldnt see

you said it was so dark that you couldnt see anything . yet you could see her suck his cock and you watching her fuck him , come on make it real .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Seeing in the dark, comes after getting use to the darkness people. This sounds great. My first threesomes was a failure with the guy. He was drunk, limp and extremely ugly. But having my wife watch was such a turnon for her. When we got home that night she was so hot!!! We fucked every night for three weeks based on that one night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MMF is the e best

I love sex in all combinations but MMF is by far the best...bi or st8, but bi opens up so many opportunities and have found that women get as turned on watching guys suck each other as men do watching two women. I love the intimacy of 1 on one but for sheer excitement and sexual pleasure you cant beat a MMF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems to me that if you're bi, you let your gf know. And if you're bringing another partner into the bedroom, you at least let her know ahead of time, if not ask her if she's down with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is clearly a fantasy. Not letting your gf know you're bi and "surprising" her with a strange man in the bed, and sucking his cock yourself... yeah, just about every partner would have screamed and thrown you both out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous