All Comments on 'First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 14'

by cneucpl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 6 years ago
I really enjoyed your stories

I've read all of them so far and have enjoyed them so much. Your writing makes each person come alive. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best series here

hi there ... I have to tell you that I just love this series of stories.

My wife and I have visited sauna centers with her sister and sister's husband.

We've also been naked together on beaches and weekend getaways in cabins.

Unfortunately, I never had the pleasure of sucking my SIL nipples ... she's got great ones :) ... but who knows ... maybe I should suggest her to read your stories! Keep on the good work!

jonsnow21jonsnow21about 6 years ago
Amazing series!

Dude! As it stands, this is one of the best series I have read! I normally dont have the attention span to keep up with multipart stories, but there is something about your writing. It is very believable and very descriptive. I feel like I am there! And I appreciate how you released the different parts so close together. I eagerly check the site to see when your next part would come. Thanks for sharing!

I am very interested in hearing what happens next! I am looking forward to hearing more about your adventures with Chen, Chris and April. Also curious if you guys ever meet up with your asian friends again (The ones who held your penis as you were fucking Jia!).

Anyways Thank.

Keep on keeping on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

Great reading. I check twice a day in hopes for another installment.

LupusDeiLupusDeiabout 6 years ago
Really great fun

Just about I was starting to get afraid this will roll in the, well, usual, there come the undoubtedly the most fun part yet!

I was sceptical at first to read this by the title, as I'm generally not keen by misrepresentation of sauna culture trying to oversex it; I don't know about you, but I find it nearing a physical impossibility to sport a real booner at over 70c & 100% humidity, for example. Things can get exciting at much milder conditions of course, but still, whatever the batch is about for me, sex is very very far down the list (but yes, never completely off it either). So I was pleasantly surprised so far you're managing to keep it great and believable, and enjoyable.

We here mostly prefer the so called 'Russian' style steam room and I may comment on your seemed confusion of what's going on in there in an earlier part, that making whipping brooms is an art between medicine and magic, using them equally a near profession, and you are not usually supposed to be beaten with it (altough some may prefer it that way), the correct and most efficient way the broom should be stopped just before full contact making something between just a whisper and light slap; it can also be seen as a form of massage with added benefits of acupuncture (if the batch-man has that knowledge). The real highlight of the experience, however, comes when you dip in the cold water right after (especially if that can be done outside under a clear night sky), done right it can let you easily experience what can only be described as religious extasy without need of allegiance to any god or higher forms of orgasm without any of the physical effects of one.

Finally, using clothes in the sauna is not only uncomfortable, it is considered rude against the place's spirit. As is bringing in businesses, using any titles, or in most hardcore cases even proper person names - nicknames, pet names, endearment monikers should be used instead, even between people that may not be well known, as everyone in there is considered family anyway. Yes, that interpretation also means that any sex in sauna is automatically incest, technically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous