All Comments on 'First Time Sexter'

by flacky69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I really liked this!

I liked that it was all about her DECIDING how to be proactive, instead of just sitting back complaining and/or looking outside her marriage for a solution. I like that she was still turned on by her hubby, but that he was realistically described as a normal guy. I enjoyed the descriptions of her being a normal woman, who descovers how to make herself more inwardly sexy (yet this focus isn't just selfish, but theraputic towards the overall heath of her marriage). Sure, she has help from her friends, but these friends DON'T advise her to fuck around (like you might find in other LW stories, LOL). I enjoyed the descriptions of her afternoon transformation, and I think you did a great job in describing the sexy bits. Overall, I feel that this was strong writing, accurately capturing the female perspective. And that in itself, is something in very short supply around here.

I could see a critic claiming that there needed to be more tension or drama, perhaps, to help fuel a more dynamic resolution. But really, I felt the well described sexual frustration and tension was sufficient. There COULD have been more character development of hubby. But see, not really letting the reader get to "know" him, helped to create the uncertainy of his reaction. SHE wasn't 100% sure what was going on in his mind, so neither should we. There WAS enough character development of him throughout the evolution of the encounter to help show that they truly were in love, and that all would be well in the future.

I think you accomplished your goals, and I thank you very much for your efforts. Don't let anybody tell you this was in the wrong category. TLW (TRUE loving wives) have just as much right to be showcased in the LW cat. as Slut hound narcissistic cheating whores! This story ESPECIALLY so, because it really was ALL about her.

Nicely done, and hope you continue to bring your fresh voice and perspective out in your future contributions here. I'm sure you'll find, in more cases than not, your efforts will be appreciated. Thankyou!

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

Its great to see a real loving wife in the loving wives section. Well done

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A real love story...

A real love story...When problems show, no need to cheat, but a couple can always find ways to spice up the marriage between them...just them...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like that she used everything she had to seduce her man, excite her man entice her man....

....warts and all, I'll take this any time, over and above the "whine, blame the man and then run to the bars to pick up strangers for sexual kicks" stories responding to the inevitable sexual boredom right couples confront when it all

Becomes routine and mundane.

Julia took the bull by the horns and made her own excitement for them both. No question about it, WAYYYYyyyyyyy better than a sleazy cheater story!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 9 years ago
absolutely fantastic

You need to write more of these kinds of stories. We get the cuckold stories and such but the man and wife hot stories never. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy wife.

Wow. Great story. Glad that the word knickers was used and not panties. A shower together to end the story would have good. Good that she sent the photos to her husband and not a friend or relative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story....my wife and I should spice up our texting.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 9 years ago
Nice tale!

Liked your idea! Thanks for your story.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

A real loving wife. Damn good.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good story

I like a loving wife story.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

A real loving wife waking up her man's passion by showing her own for him. Whilst not the only thing needed, a healthy sex life will help keep a marriage healthy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous