First Time Sexter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was surprised to find on e of the dining chairs in the middle the of the room. He walked over to it, on the seat was a blindfold and another note saying "Wear me". He assumed the he was meant to sit on the chair so he picked up the blindfold, sat down, put it on and the awaited with anticipation, wondering what was to follow. About a minute later he heard the unmistakeable sound of high heels walking on the laminate floor. The sound got louder as the wearer of the heels got closer until the stopped right in front of him. Julia looked down at her seated husband done up in his finest clothes. She let out a little 'hmmm' of approval. She leant forward, Matt could feel her breath on his face. She reached out and caressed his face with her hands before sweeping them under his chin and down his neck. She'd almost forgotten just how handsome Matt was. She stepped forward, straddled him and slowly lowered herself into his lap. Holding her body against him she began to subtly grind herself against him. She leant in and began nuzzling his ear and neck. She stood slightly and as she did so she rubbed her breasts, now enhanced by the two items of undersized clothing, in his face. She held both her hands behind his head and pulled his face into her newly found cleavage and held it there, moving up and down slowly as she ground her tits into him.

Almost instinctively he moves his hands and cupped and squeezed her arse cheeks. She grabbed his hands harshly . Firstly she pulled them up and placed them on the breasts. She held them there as they fondled and squeezed but only for a few of seconds. She stood up abruptly and threw his hands down. She then grabbed him by the tie, quickly undone it and pulled it from his neck. She then walked around him and pulled both of his hands behind him. Then using the tie she bound his hands together. He was now her prisoner. She then walked around back around and faced him. She took the blindfold off him and threw it down on the floor.

"NO TOUCHING...HOUSE RULES!" she said sternly in her very best, but far from practised eastern European accent. It took a few seconds for Matt's eyes to adjust. Then he saw the amazing sight that was standing in front of him. If it wasn't for the seeing the picture earlier where she looked the same he would struggle to recognise her.

"Wow you look amazing" Matt tried to say. Julia cut him off mid sentence but pushing her finger to his lips and shhhing him.

"My name is Yulia, welcome, I hope you enjoy your dance" she said again in her new accent.

She walked over to the stereo and pressed play. It took a few seconds for the cd to kick in before the music started playing. The song was slow and rhythmical and the bass line was hypnotic. It was some form of dance Music which Matt didn't recognise, he was more of a rock man, but with his wife dancing in front of him dance music was suddenly right up his street. Julia moved her body to the rhythm of the music, slowly swaying and wriggling snake like from side to side. With her eyes closed her hands following the wave like contours of her body. She was winging it, she wasn't much of a dancer and she hadn't rehearsed any moves. She was totally improvising and simply going with the flow. Her hands helping to show off the curves of her frame especially as they paused at her breasts, cupping and gently squeezing them. In fact her hands were doing more work than the rest of her body. As the music changed she continued to dance, her hands starting behind her head. they caressed her face and neck before again stopping briefly at her breasts.

Continuing down her front stopping at the top of her inner thighs, rubbing up and down her legs. She then turned to face away from Matt. She spread her feet apart as she leant forward, her hands following the front of her legs all the way down to her ankles. The result of this of course meant that her skirt rode up at the back revealing the bottom of her arse cheeks and her pussy that was only just being covered by the now stretched fabric of her skimpy thong. She wiggled her ass from side to side suggestively. Her hands now at the back of her ankles slow made the ascent up her stocking clad legs. Still bent forward as they arrived at the top towards her bum they lifted the back of her skirt fully revealing her sexy thong enhanced ass. Her hands then kneaded her cheeks like they were bread doughs. After several moments of this she stood upright , her hands rising up her body as she did so. She then turned to face Matt once again. She slowly started to unbutton her blouse, starting at the top, one button at a time. As the blouse was stretched every time a button was released the opening of the blouse 'popped' open revealing more of Julias cleavage.

She continued until the last button. She then opened the blouse burlesque style, revealing first one side of her torso then the other but not at the same time, teasing her husband, before finally flinging open both sides together. She then turned away from Matt again. With hips swaying she carefully removed the blouse, gently allowing it to slide from one shoulder then the other before holding it out to the side with one hand and letting it fall to the floor. Her hands then moved back to the back of her skirt and stopping at the zip. At first she teased the zip down and then back up in time with the beat of the continuing music before eventually sliding it all the way down. As her body continued to sway snake like the skirt naturally fell down to the floor. Turning around she stepped out of the skirt before kicking it to the side with her stiletto. Matt marvelled in the sight of his wife and her lingerie clad body.

She move forward towards Matt and straddled his legs, putting her hands on the back of the chair behind Matts head she lowered herself onto his lap. She started to grind herself into him. she could feel he was so hard through his trousers. As she continued to grind she pulled her body closer to his until her breasts were right in Matts face. She rubbed Matts face in her cleavage for a moment before pausing. She leant back and reached behind her back. She released the clasp of her bra. As she used one hand to pull the bra over her head while she moved the other across her body in a teasing but mainly futile effort to hide her otherwise bare breasts. She threw the bra across the room. Now with two free hands she held one breast in each of them. She caressed and squeezed her globes before rubbing her nipples with her fingers. She raised two fingers to Matts lips and offered them to his mouth. He kissed and sucked on them for a few seconds before they were removed from his mouth and placed on one of her nipples. She then used these wet fingers to first rub her nipples in a slow circular motion and the tweak it. It was rock hard and now glistening in the soft light with Matts saliva. Then with her other hand she again offered two fingers to Matts mouth and repeated the process as she rubbed, tweaked and manipulated both nipples simultaneously. Then as before she grabbed the back of the chair with both hands and pushed herself into Matts body rubbing her naked breasts in his face she continued to grind, nee dry hump Matts lap.

After several moments she pulled herself away and stood up. She turned to face the other way, still straddling Matts legs she placed her hands on his knees and again lowered herself onto him. Again she ground herself into his lap, back and forth then in a circular action. She the leant right back and rubbed her body against Matts. Tilting her back she nuzzled her face into the side of Matt. Again she cupped her breasts and played with them while she continued to grind away. After several minutes the music changed again. Julia stood up but remained slightly straddled over Matts legs. As her hips gyrated he gripped hold of her thong and seductively pulled it down. And inch on one side then an inch on the other and so on. Leaning forward she pushed her arse out backwards towards Matt. just as her thong reached the bottom of her cheeks Julia stepped forward and like the skirt before she allowed the garment to fall naturally to the floor. She bent over forwards to retrieve them and in doing so she gave Matt a totally unobstructed view of her now exposed pussy and arse. She picked the thong form the floor, stood upright and turned to face Matt. Putting the skimpy underwear to her mouth she bit on them and stretched them out with one hand, She then threw them towards Matt. They hit him softly in the face before falling to the floor. She gave out a very dirty giggle.

This had all been new territory for both Julia and Matt. Matt couldn't recognise his wife, not just because of the blonde wig but because of her actions and behaviour. However Julia want finished surprising Matt yet. What she did next blew his mind even more. Now only wearing a suspender belt and stockings she sauntered over to the sofa opposite where Matt was sitting, still tied up by his own tie. She sat down, leant back and opened her legs wide apart displaying all between her legs to her husband. She raised her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them getting them nice and wet. She then moved her hand down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. Slowly at first then faster and faster. Head back and eyes closed her breathing got faster as she sighed with pleasure. The fingers then explored the folds of her pussy. One finger followed by another found their way inside her very wet pussy. She slid her fingers in and out of herself.

She was on fire and this quickly became insufficient. She reached between the cushions of the sofa and pulled out her dildo. She brought it to her mouth and slid her lips around it applying a lot of saliva as she did so. After a few moments she put it between her legs and presented it to the entrance of her pussy. Offering little resistance the entered Julia, with small thrusts easing itself into her greedy pussy inch by inch. Gradually picking up pace the thrusts became deeper and faster. Matts eyes were virtually popping out on stalks. Julias moans were getting louder. Her free hand found her clit and started strumming furiously. The combination of pleasure was too much as Julia came like a train. Wave after wave of euphoria pulsed through her body. It took several moments for Julia to compose herself as her breathing slowed to more normal speed. Matt noticed that Julia was glowing and after her eyes opened and finally became more focused they were fixed on one thing and one thing only. She raised herself from the sofa but again managed to surprise Matt as she got on all fours and slowly crawled like a cat on her hands and knees across the room. She positioned herself between his legs, looking up into his eyes she rubbed his still rock hard cock through his trousers. Now fully focused on his package she carefully undone his trousers.

Firstly his belt, then his button before lowering his fly. She pulled at the waist, Matt had to lift himself slightly as she eased his trousers down all the way to his ankles. Now just a thin pair of boxer shorts separated Julia from her prize. She could see the details of Matts cock as it did its best to burst out of the flimsy shorts. She gently rubbed his bulge through the material. Julia then put her mouth on his swollen member and followed the outline of it up and down. Matt could feel Julias hot breath through his shorts. It was a strange but very pleasurable feeling Her tongue then licked the shaft to the top. Taking hold of the waist band she gently peeled Matts shorts down and slowly release his beast of a cock. When the shorts were low enough they could not contain this beast any longer an it sprung to attention like a soldier on drill. she again pulled the shorts all the way down to Matts ankles before her gaze became fixed on his pole which was currently at her eye level. She raised herself up slightly and brought herself closer. She gently took hold of Matts cock with one hand to steady it as she brought her mouth into contact with it. She kissed the shaft at its base and kept kissing as she moved up towards the head.

She looked Matt in the eyes as her lips made contact with the tip. After a gentle kiss her lips pursed and parted slightly, only enough to cover the very tip of Matts bulbous head, about a centimetre or so. He felt her tongue as it brushed against the small part that was in her mouth. She then removed her lips as her tongue started to lap at her husbands helmet. Very softly and gently her fingers began to work his shaft. Julias tongue then made its way up and down Matts cock, from the top to the bottom and back again, seemingly quicker and more assertive each time. Then as her tongue made its way to the top of the shaft one last time again her lips kissed Matts tip and her mouth as before took him in slightly. But this time it wasn't just the tip that entered Julias mouth. As her lips pushed up and down Matts cock. Travelling slightly further on each down stroke and taking in slightly more on of the mast each time until she reached her limit. At that point she had about half of Matts cock in her mouth. Her hand took care of the bottom half working it up and down with a slight twisting motion. Matt closed his eyes and threw his head back and started groaning deeply in pleasure as he slumped in the chair.

He couldn't even remember the last time his wife had given him a blowjob but this was so different, so great that it felt like it was the very first time. In fact watching Julia, dressed as she was, on her knees with his cock in her mouth combined with how amazing it felt Matt was like someone from the desert seeing snow for the first time...he was totally in awe.

After only a few minutes Matt thought that if Julia continued like this then would only be a matter of seconds before he came. Julia must have been aware of this as well as she slowed and eventually stopped. She rose to her feet and turned around, straddled Matts legs and as before steadily lowered herself towards his lap using one hand to steady herself she used the other one to guide the head of Matts cock to its intended target. she lined up the tip with the entrance to her pussy as lowered herself. Her pussy was wetter than an otters pocket so it accepted his cock with ease. She slid herself down taking in as much of Matt as she could before she was totally full. She could take more of Matt in her pussy than she could in her mouth but still couldn't take him all and didn't bottom out. Now using both her hands on Matts knees to support her weight she began grinding herself up and down, as she had before but now she was full of cock. Matt watched Julias beautiful arse as it rose then fell and he could see his cock disappear into his wife.

Yet another massive visual turn on for him. Julia couldn't stay in that position for very long as her legs weakened. So after several minutes she dismounted Matt and turned to face him. Mounting him again she rode him with a combination of up and down motions and grinding it was as if she was milking Matts manhood. She pulled her body tightly against Matts and her breasts rubbed against him. She loved riding Matt as the cow girl position gave her so much control but for some reason she could never orgasm in this position...and she really needed to cum. She knew exactly what to do, she needed to uncage the animal. She knew that Matt was like a bull at the gate at a rodeo just waiting for his time.

So she stood up, calmly walked behind Matt and untied his wrists. He sighed with relief and shook his arms to get the blood flow moving in his limbs again. Although his was wound up like a coil and more than ready to go he patiently waited for Julia to make her next move before he reacted. She walked across the room back to the sofa and sat on the arm. Using her finger she beckoned her newly freed husband to join her. He didn't need a second invitation as he hurried over to her. He immediately got in his knees and put his face between her legs. Hungrily he lapped at her pussy, going at it like a lion on a fresh kill as Julia groaned in delight. As nice as it was after just a few moments though she knew that this is not what she needed.

"FUCK ME!" she exclaimed.

Matt raised himself to his feet, lifted Julias legs so her ankles were up by his ears and pulled her firmly to the edge of the arm. Her body naturally fell backwards and reclined so she ended up on her back. Matt was ready to go as he placed the head of his cock at the entrance of Julias pussy. Momentarily running the tip up and down along her lips he then pushed himself in. A few slow shallow pumps getting deeper until he was all in and gradually working up a head of steam. Julias moans and groans became deeper and louder. As she could feel the beginnings of what felt like a huge orgasm she blurted out some encouragement.

"Oh yeah, fuck me baby. Fuck me like you've never fucked me before!"

Her eastern European accent had long gone, she was back to Julia the wife. Not that Matt needed any encouragement as his shaft pumped away like a piston. She focused on the sensation of his cock sliding into her and begged him to keep going. He continued with his deep thrusts and his pace only increased. Julia met every thrust with a guttural moan as each one drove her closer to cumming. The walls of Julias pussy pulsed until the explosion of climax racked through her body. She gave out an almighty moan like a pressure valve had been blown open. Matt continued to pump away and his groans became louder as he muttered the words "shit" and "fuck" under his breath.

Julia recognised the signs that he was close. She clenched her pussy tight around him as his momentum built to crescendo. His hands gripping her ankles tighter and tighter he held his breath and thrust one last time and held his body there pushing his cock as deep into his wife as he could as he came like a fountain inside her. Julia felt like she was about to burst as he finally breathed out again and let out a mighty groan. Both of their hearts pounded like drums and they both struggled for breath.

After a few moments Matt knew he had to move as his legs no longer had the energy to hold himself up as he felt as weak as a kitten. He withdraw from his wife and sat on the seat of the sofa. Holding Julias hand he helped guide Julia to sit next to him. They ended laying on the sofa, spooning as their limp bodies collapsed from exhaustion. Neither even had the energy to speak. It took quite some time for their breathing to recover as they laid in silence.

Matt squeezed Julias body tight, kissed her neck and finally broke the silence by whispering 'I love you'. She nuzzled the side of her face into his and said "I love you too baby" before there was minutes of silence again.

"That was amazing" Matt finally said.

"Oh yeah baby" Julia replied. "So when are you on lates again?" she asked. They both giggled like silly school kids before falling asleep in each other arms.

12