All Comments on 'First Timers Ch. 01'

by claw69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
beautiful

start using the name MARY in your stories. it's turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
An Okay Story..

The overall story is good, but it needs more detail. Why TELL a story, when you can SHOW the story using great descriptions and dialogue? The story would be much better that way!

claw69claw69almost 20 years agoAuthor
oh well

This story was written by a guy that is in his first story as all most are rusty to say the least so who ever don't like don't have to read it.As the old saying goes you don't have to like someone to respect them other wise leave it alone

bearleebearleeover 19 years ago
I don't know

Before posting this comment, I read the other ones. I don't think the story screams "gay male!" The story itself is well written and more detail would have been better, but this thing about picking a category or there is some kind of bait and switch going on is hard to buy. Could it have been in gay male-probably, but it's the same problem with all stories. It fits here and it fits group sex. If the site thought it should have been somewhere else it would have been moved by the site. Overall, for a "first time" story it wasn't bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
the story

The story was ok. It seemed like something was missing but I;m not exactly sure what it was. It almost seemed non-believable, but it could have happened. I think the story was a little congested though, not enough dialogue. But overall it was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It happened to us

We invited good friends over for a pool party (just us four) and we ended up in a similar situation. It was our first time swapping, and our friends had done it only a few times over the years. There was a surprising amount of bisexual fun, and it didn't seem the least bit freaky. It was a great night, followed by many more with the same couple.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
They all had

They all had a gay old time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous