All Comments on 'First Visit To Adult Store'

by Racqel

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was during my Sorority pledge week. A senior Sority sister escorted me. I was dressed (if you could call it that) in a very short (I mean really short) red wrap around dress. It was extremely sheer.. you could see everything. I felt so humiliated, so exposed.

She escorted me into the XXX Adult Book Store bought a hand full of tokens a d led me back through a curtain, down a rather dim lighted ball, past a bunch of me then into a small room.

I was told to stand in front of a big round hole in one of the all's spread legged facing it. A male voice on the other side told me to come over, get on my knees and orally please his Big Black Cock. My Sorority Sister ordered me to get down on the small piece of rug she brought with her. I did.

No sooner than I was on my knees than his BBC slid through. I as told to kiss its Big head. I did. Lick it, I did. Suck it baby, he said. I did. Deeper deeper, suck harder, faster. I felt his hard Black cock tremble then what seemed like gallons of his warm delicious cum flooded my mouth in burst after bursts filling my open mouth. He yelled suck it bitch.

Swallow it all!, I did!

Some escaped my lips and I could feel its warmth dripping on my exposed breasts. I was shocked as my body started jerking as I climaxed like never before. WOW,

It was a hard deep climax! I still remember that wonderful surprising climax!

Orpheum69

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

sometimes the body betrays you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous