First Year After Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

It was a new Seiko watch. I checked, and there was an inscription, 'For All Our Hours Of Pleasure - Tina' I actually blushed, making Mom laugh. "Mom? Are you sure you want me thinking about that inscription every time I look at this watch?"

"Well, you can always focus on the hour that we conceived you!" she joked.

"Not sure that makes it easier, Mom! I'll just have to ignore that it's there. Thank you."

"You're welcome, sweetie. If it really bothers you, we can get another back for it."

"No, Mom. It represents your love for Dad, and there's no way I'm throwing that out. I just have to remember that, and not let it embarrass me."

My final gifts to Dad were first editions of a couple of my favorite books, to add to his collection of firsts. Not real old ones, but ones I could afford to get. Mom opened them, and smiled. "Your Dad would have loved these. You know he wanted his collection to go to you, Drew. His will even says so."

"I know, he told me that, when you got your wills drawn up. I... just didn't think it would be so soon."

"Neither did I, sweetie," she said. "Even with the medical scares he had, I thought the doctors had a handle on it all. But sometimes God has other plans, both for the dead and the living. We just have to assume God sees something good to come from this, and figure out what that is."

"I guess. I'm going to hit the shower and get dressed for Grandma's." I grabbed my pile of gifts and headed to my bedroom to drop them on the bed, picked out a new shirt and jeans from among my gifts, pulled briefs and socks from my drawer and set them on top, then headed into the bathroom right next to my room, and took a quick shower. Getting out, I dried off with a towel, then took a quick peek around the door to see if the hallway was clear, draped the towel over the rod on the back of the door and made the quick dash into my room. Naked. Winding up right in front of my Mom, who was standing wrapped in a towel next to my bed. "MOM!" I shrieked, trying to cover myself. "What are you doing in here right now?"

"Why aren't you at least in a towel?!" she countered, coolly. She tossed me the briefs I'd set aside on the bed, and said "I'll close my eyes, you put those on."

I pulled them on, and said "Okay, half-decent. So, again, why are you in here?"

"Some alarm on your phone was blaring, so I came in to turn it off. Sorry if I embarrassed you." She started to walk out of the room, but as she passed me, she leaned close to me and said into my ear, while glancing downward, "Patti's a really lucky girl," then kissed my cheek before exiting.

"MOM!" I felt like my whole body was blushing.

I finished getting dressed in my new clothes. As I came out to the hall, I could hear Mom's shower running, so went downstairs and tidied up a bit, while I waited for her to get ready. Finally, I heard her coming down the stairs.

And she took my breath away. "Mom? You look fantastic!" She was wearing the blue sweater I'd gotten her over a pair of jeans, and it looked fabulous on her. It was both snugger and showed more cleavage than her usual wardrobe, every one of her curves highlighted.

"As good as Patti would look in it?" she asked.

"Don't tell her this, but I think it looks better on you than it would her. She doesn't, um, have your, um, chest."

"Let her give birth, and that will change. It did for me. 21 years later, and I still think of these as 'Drew cups', because I was a B before you came along!" she said, while putting both hands over her bra and squeezing a little bit.

"Oh, I did not need that mental image, Mom." I said, shaking my head.

"What? Didn't realize I had breasts?", she said, chuckling.

"I'm done talking about them -- this, Mom. Ready to load up for Grandma's?" What I couldn't say was that not only was I aware she had breasts, really nice ones, but finding out that her bras were somehow my namesakes left me imagining being them, snug against her breasts.

~~~~~

Lunch and gift exchange at my other grandparents' home wasn't too notable, except for everyone trying a little too hard to be merry instead of sad, and occasionally the sad slipping through in patches anyway. It felt more than a little fake, producing emotional distance at just the time I wanted to feel closer to everyone. More clothes, more gift cards.

Eventually, Mom and I excused ourselves, and came home to have a quiet dinner with each other, during which we discussed getting Mom a new mattress the next day, emptied our Christmas stockings, and went to bed together, for what we thought would be the last time.

~~~~~

December 26, 2012

I guess it was inevitable. I was actually surprised it hadn't happened before then. I awoke that morning to find Mom's body spooned behind me, her breasts pressed into my back, and her hand draped over my hip. And my cock was hard as a rock, with her fingers just in contact with it through my sweat shorts. Her fingers weren't moving, just resting against it. Her breathing indicated she was still sleeping. Between spending nearly every waking moment with her and her sleeping with me every night since Dad had passed, I hadn't had any good opportunities to jerk off at all, so having morning wood didn't surprise me much. But Mom touching it in her sleep? Oh. My. God.

The only way I could figure out to get up without waking her was to roll onto my stomach, which of course dragged my mom's hand across my ass, then slip my leg over the edge of the bed so I could finish sliding out from under her hand. Mom didn't stir.

I grabbed a fresh pair of boxer-briefs and went into my bathroom, locked the door behind me, and got in the shower, and started soaping and stroking my cock immediately. I was picturing Patti going down on me, her tongue swirling around my head, and then pictured fucking her, but just as I was shooting my wad against the tiles, the image of my Mom in the towel from the day before popped into my head, and my orgasm actually intensified, when I would have thought it would stop me in my tracks. 'What the hell?' I thought. But I dismissed it as being connected to my Mom having been in contact with me right before the shower. I finished my shower, putting the clean briefs on before going back into my room.

Mom was awake and sitting up in the bed as I entered my room, tossing the dirty sweat-shorts into my hamper. She chuckled, "Decided not to flash your Mom again, huh?"

"I'm so sorry about that, Mom. I really thought you were either downstairs or in your room."

She smiled. "Drew, relax. It's not like I've never seen a penis before. Or seen yours, for that matter. Or did you think your Dad changed all of your diapers when you were a baby?"

I really didn't want to keep discussing my cock, so just said "I guess not."

We went to the Mattress Warehouse that morning, and bought a new King mattress, and headed to another store to buy new sheets, pillows, comforter, the works. Mom didn't want anything that had touched Dad's dead body around any more. We ran a couple of other errands, before heading home to wait for the mattress delivery. Patti called, and we arranged to meet for dinner that night, after I checked with Mom to see that she'd be okay alone, only to find that she was making plans with a couple of her nurse friends who both had the night off.

I also made my phone calls to the University, and was told the dean would get back to me about my online plan.

~~~~~

Over dinner with my girlfriend, I recounted everything that had happened since I'd last seen her the day my Dad died. She thought my "nude encounter" with my Mom was hilarious, and got a chuckle out of the inscription on Dad's watch, now on my left wrist. I left out telling her about my morning wood and what happened in the shower that morning.

"Oh, I wish I could have seen your face!" she said, giggling.

"Oh, it gets worse," I said, grimacing. "As she was leaving the room, she puts her mouth to my ear, looks down at my crotch, and tells me 'Patti's a really lucky girl'."

"Oooh, I am that, big boy. So she managed to get a good look at your package, I take it?"

"Yeah. I wasn't entirely sure then, but she confirmed that she saw it this morning."

She loved the sweaters I'd gotten her, and asked how my Mom liked hers. I told Patti that Mom had said she loved them, and had worn the blue one on Christmas Day, and I told her she looked really nice, and that I looked forward to seeing Patti in hers.

She was less happy when I told her about my plan to do the next semester online. "But if I'm on campus, and you're here, we're hardly going to see each other. It's not like I can request the same kind of switch just to be closer to you." We went to a college about 500 miles away in Kansas City, but were surprised when we met as Freshmen that her home wasn't that far from mine, just 35 miles as I said before, making visiting each other over the summer fairly easy. So the longest we'd been apart since we'd met two years earlier had only been about a week.

"I know I'll miss seeing you every day," I said, "but it's not really any different than if we lived further apart and couldn't see each other much over summer break. Couples survive that, so I think we can survive this, with Spring Break together in the middle. And it's just this semester. I do know that it wouldn't be any good for me, you, or my grades for me to be there and spending all my time worrying about how my Mom's doing back here. You can understand that, right?"

She pouted a little, before saying, "Understand it, yes. Like it? Not a bit. Okay, new subject - what do you want to do for New Year's Eve?"

"I've been thinking about it," I said. "I just turned 21, but you're still 20, and I never liked any of the under-21 clubs around here. My Mom said she'll let me host a small party at our house, and even let those of us who are only 20 have some wine or beer, so long as she gets everyone's keys so nobody drives home. That kind of limits the party to the number of beds and couches we have, so I was thinking, you, me and my friends Duke and Kenny, plus my Mom, and Costco pizzas and beer. My Mom will even let you sleep in my room with me. What do you think?"

"Sounds fine to me. I'm not real big on the club scene, myself. Too much risk of GHB or something like that being slipped in your drink even in the non-alcoholic clubs."

~~~~~

Back home, Mom had the new bedding all set up, and I wished her a good night's sleep and sweet dreams, then went to my own bed, and got to sleep nude once more.

Around midnight, I heard Mom shout "No, No!!" several times. I got up, pulled on shorts, and rushed to her room, opening the door just as she sat upright in bed, a hand to her head.

"Nightmare?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty bad," she answered. "Kinda fuzzy already, but I remember being next to your dad's body again, and suddenly he sat up and black ooze came from his mouth and I started screaming for him to get away from me. I woke up just before his hands would have reached me. Uggh!" she said, shuddering. "Drew, I know I'm imposing on you, but would you mind sleeping with me one more time? I didn't have a single nightmare this past week that I've slept in your room, and I think it's because you were beside me, making me feel safe. We can do it in this bed, which ought to give you more room."

"Mom. Whatever you need, I'll do. It's okay." I slipped under the new comforter and top-sheet on what had been Dad's side of the bed, and settled in, and soon fell asleep. If Mom had any other dreams, they didn't wake her.

~~~~~

New Year's Eve, 2012

Mom successfully slept by herself the next nights. However, I actually found it harder to sleep without her by me. I think I was on edge, listening for signs of another nightmare that never came. If she had any more bad dreams, she didn't mention them to me.

On New Year's Eve, around 8 PM, we started our party. Mom came downstairs, wearing the same blue v-neck sweater, over new slacks, looking even better as she'd put more effort into her makeup and hair than on Christmas Day, even if it was just for a party with my friends..

When Patti arrived, she was wearing one of my gifts, which was the same style sweater, but in the light green color, over a pair of faded jeans. She dropped her overnight bag by the stairs, took one look at Mom and said, "At least Drew had the sense to buy us different colors, Tina. Can you imagine if we'd shown up in the exact same sweater?"

Side by side, they both looked fantastic in the sweaters, although I did have to give the edge to my blond mom's greater curves, versus the way Patti's sweater color highlighted her bright auburn hair. Not that I had any intention of telling either one of them that. Mom showed off her new bracelet, and Patti's eyes shot to me, giving me the clear message that she expected jewelry from me sometime soon.

When Duke and Kenny showed up, their jaws dropped. "Mrs. B, looking foxy!" Duke said. "And Patti the foxette!"

Duke never has had much of a filter, even sober. Drunk, he could be even worse. This could be an interesting evening. I could only say, "Dude, that's my Mom and my girlfriend!"

"Lucky times two, man," he answered. Kenny's smile told me he agreed, although he was keeping his mouth shut.

Mom and Patti decided to drink wine, while us guys decided to drink beer. There was close to a case of Sam Adams and Heinekens already in our spare refrigerator in the garage, so we would be set. Mom collected everyone's keys, but said, "I know I'm giving you all a place to crash tonight, but take it easy, anyway. I don't feel like starting the New Year cleaning up any vomit. We understand each other?"

She got a chorus of yeses, as I opened three beers, handing the guys theirs. I proposed a toast, "To Tom Barnes. The best Dad, husband and friend anyone could ask for. We miss you." We all took a sip, thought about Dad for a minute, then got into the business of having fun.

"That was nice," Patti told me, a few minutes later. "I could tell your Mom didn't want to bring the party down, but I think she really appreciated the way you acknowledged your Dad."

We turned on the stereo, while Mom heated up a couple of the pizzas, and we started in on a game of Pictionary, Patti and I against Duke, Kenny and Mom, and we won handily. Of course, Duke kept throwing out these wild sex-related guesses, to almost any clue. Mom was laughing at him, rather than being offended, so I didn't say anything to him about it.

After refreshing drinks and having more pizza, Patti and I fast-danced to some of the songs on the stereo, and Kenny and Duke took turns dancing with my Mom. When a slow song came on, we all sat down again for another round of Pictionary, with Patti and Mom switching teams. Mom and I won, again because Duke was throwing out these crazy guesses, keeping the night's mood light in his unique style.

We turned on the ABC New Year's show at 10, and watched the ball drop in NYC at 11, then switched over the the Big D NYE show after that, and counted down again at 12.

I gave Patti a long kiss at the stroke of midnight, then almost had a heart attack when I saw Mom kissing Duke in almost the same way, then Kenny, too. I quietly asked Patti, "Any idea how much my Mom's had to drink tonight?"

She walked me over to where the wine was, and the bottle was about half-empty. "This is the third bottle tonight, and I've only had three glasses myself, so she's maybe had twice that much, maybe a little more? Over the course of four hours, it's not a huge amount, but she certainly seems to be loose right now."

"Yeah, I just hope Duke and Kenny aren't getting the wrong idea from those kisses."

Duke came to talk with me soon after that. "Man, I hope you're not upset with me over that midnight kiss. I had no idea that she was going to do that. I've been trying all night to keep the mood light, to keep everyone laughing, because I know how hard it is to get through this season when you've lost someone. I'm sorry if I took the sex jokes too far." Duke had lost his Dad when he was 15, so I knew he was talking from experience.

"I'm not angry with anyone, you've helped Mom laugh tonight, and I do appreciate that," I responded. "I'm just a little concerned with Mom's behavior. She doesn't usually drink this much. I am glad you talked to me about it, though. We're cool, and you can tell Kenny the same thing."

"It was pretty hot, though. Your Mom is a damned good kisser, even if she is a little tipsy."

"Duuude! I didn't need to hear that about my mom!"

Mom said her good night around 12:30, and the rest of us danced a little while longer, had one more drink, then called it a night around 1:15. I got the guys set up with blankets and pillows to sleep on separate parts of the sectional sofa, then Patti and I went upstairs, with her overnight bag. We went into my bathroom and both brushed our teeth, then I went to my bedroom while Patti peed.

I was already nude, and lying on top of my bed with the covers pulled down, when she came in. "Oh, yum," she said. "I was worried you'd be too tired."

"Never too tired for you, honey," I said.

She got undressed quickly, draping her clothes over my desk chair. The more skin she exposed, the harder my cock got. "Oooh," she squealed, when she turned around. "Not tired, at all." She climbed onto my bed, gave me a quick kiss, then turned and swung her leg over me, backing her twat slowly onto my mouth, while she told my cock, "Hi, there. Miss me?" before kissing the head, and beginning to lick her way around the outside, her fingers lightly stroking my 7" length.

I kissed her pussy, about a dozen times, then extended my tongue for a long swipe through her lips, around her clitoral hood, then back to her vagina, then spent a couple of minutes swirling around from spot to spot, avoiding her clit until I saw it peek from out of its hood. Then I lightly flicked it more and more often, gradually working Patti up and up, her moans feeling fantastic as she worked her mouth over my cock, over and over. Then I sucked her hood into my mouth, swirling my tongue over her clit harder and harder, and she went over the edge, shuddering in orgasm, her moans around my shaft causing me to curl my toes.

"Oh, so good," she sighed, pulling herself from my mouth, and turned around to kiss me, while still holding my cock. "Ready for me to fuck you, now?"

"I'm so close to exploding already, you better take it slow," I said.

"Slow I can do, for a little while, at least." She swung her leg over my waist, lined me up, and pressed just my head into her, and stopped, just swirling her hips in a circle a couple of times, exciting my cockhead, before dropping down another inch. It took her a minute of this to finally take my full length, letting me slip just away from the edge of orgasm. Then she just sat there for 20 seconds, exercising her Kegel muscles around me, before rising up and then lowering herself, still fairly slow.

I took hold of her breasts, and brushed both thumbs over her nipples, as I started thrusting my hips up into her on the downstroke, letting her know I was okay with more speed. Just as she started speeding up, though, my eyes were drawn to motion by my bedroom door, behind Patti. It was partway open, and there stood my Mom! She was watching us, her mouth slightly open, and as I glanced down, I could see her hand was between her legs, jilling herself, under her nightgown. From what I could see of her other arm, she was squeezing her breast, but that was behind the door. Oh, god, she looked hot. Our eyes locked, and she knew I'd seen her, and she shuddered, obviously cumming.

I suppose I should have been bothered by this, but I wasn't. It turned me on even more, and I dropped one hand to Patti's clit and rubbed it with my thumb and started fucking her faster and faster, slamming up into her hard. I could tell Patti was at least as close to orgasm as I was, and as I started to cum, I lightly pinched her hood, and she shot off, actually spraying my stomach with the first squirting orgasm she'd ever had. She threw her hand over her mouth, trying to stifle her screams, then collapsed onto me, still spasming around me, as I continued shooting into her.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers