First Year After Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,931 Followers

"That's the line that society draws, and you know what I think about most of those repressive lines." Her progressive attitudes towards sex and the repression in society were one of the things that first attracted me to her. "Only you and Tina can decide where your actual boundaries lie. If today showed me anything about you and your mom, you've already crossed quite a way into that territory already. So, you've got to figure out what you actually want, and how you're going to react if she wants the same, or even if she wants more than you do."

I couldn't believe I was actually asking this question, but, "Are... are you saying that if I were to have sex with my mom, you'd be okay with it?" I was feeling my cock stiffen, so I already knew his vote.

She put her left hand on my cheek, and gave me a quick kiss before sitting back, and softly saying, "Oh, I might feel a little jealousy, but that would mainly be about fear that you think she makes love to you better than me. But I know you love me, Drew, and I'm not jealous that you love your mom, too. Even if that does find a physical expression that other people would frown on. I'm just not one of those people. Love isn't reductive - your emotional capacity for it is unlimited, and the love you give your mom doesn't reduce what you have left to give me. Of course, your physical capacity for sex is limited, so... I might worry that you don't have enough cock for both of us, but that's a problem I wouldn't mind finding an answer to, especially if it involves your mom and I getting it on again."

"You really liked that, didn't you?" I asked, chuckling.

"Oh, sweetie, it was fantastic. I mean, I got the sense that your mom only had a few girl-on-girl experiences back in college, but she clearly hasn't forgotten how to do it, it actually left me feeling like a newbie to this." I knew Patti had a girlfriend Amber back in high school, but they broke up before graduation, then she met me. "She IS a MILF, totally. She'll be fighting guys off, of all ages, when she's ready to date again. Women too, most likely, if that's what she wants. But you, love, I think you have the inside track with her. Make up your mind soon, or you might miss your chance."

"I... I've got to think about it." The idea of sex with my mom was still making me nervous, even with an erection from just thinking about it.

She put both of her arms over my shoulder and said, "Well, then, I'll give you something else to think about it," and kissed me, long and hard. Thoughts of my mom vanished, as I concentrated on Patti.

Clothes flew, and we lay side by side in my bed. I was suckling on her B-cup breasts, one hand between her legs, finding her already warm and wet. Her hand was lightly stroking my erection, driving me crazy. I began kissing my way down her ribs, onto her tummy, swirled my tongue in her navel for many seconds, then licked a trail down to her shaved pussy, and began lapping up her heavenly juices from her labia, then slipped my tongue between them to thrust it up into her vagina in search of more.

Patti arched her back, and grabbed the back of my head, forcing my face firmly into her crotch, then applied pressure to pull me up towards her clit. I licked my way upwards slowly, continuing to tease her. "Drew, please, please, lick my clit! Fuck! I'm so close!"

I thrust two fingers into her pussy, stroking them in and out three times as I continued a slow procession towards her clit, then sought out her g-spot, and just as I found it, pressed my fingertips against it, and began licking firmly across her clit, up, down, up down, swirl, swirl and over again. Her back arched suddenly, with a screamed "Drrreeeeeeewwwwww! Fuck! Cumming!" issuing loudly.

I rode out her bucking, continuing to attack her clit and g-spot, as she shuddered for a full minute. As soon as she collapsed, I knelt between her legs, and thrust my hard cock all the way into her, starting a fast and furious pace, rotating my hips at the bottom of each stroke to keep exciting her clit. Her eyes were glassy and unfocused, but she pulled her legs up to her shoulders, and I started slamming down into her, causing her moans and my grunts to mix into a beautiful rhythm.

She started another orgasm, screaming my name once more, and I felt her pussy spasming around my cock. I was on the edge of my orgasm, but managed not to come for another five ecstatic minutes, until I finally couldn't stop myself, during what I thought was Patti's fourth orgasm. "Unh... Ungh... Here it comes... FUCCKK!" I shouted, as my cock felt like it was an exploding cannon, shooting my jizz rapidly into her grasping cunt.

We snuggled for a minute, kissing softly, when Patti said, "Now that's something your Mom can't do to me."

I didn't want to get into another conversation about my Mom right at that moment, so I asked, "Thirsty? I'm going to get some water."

"Sure. I'll take some," Patti responded.

As soon as I opened my bedroom door, I could hear moaning coming from Mom's room, its door not closed. "Oh, Tom!" I heard, and looked back at Patti, who was grinning. I walked by Mom's door, her lights were off, and heard the buzz of a vibrator and more moans. I went down the stairs, grabbed two cups and filled them from the fridge's dispenser, then carried them up the stairs. The moans sounded even louder as I turned the corner to go down the hallway to my room.

And just before I closed my door behind me, I heard a screamed, "Oh, DREW!"

"Still have doubts about whether your mom is thinking about fucking you?" Patti asked, laughing.

~~~~~

Author's Note: I wanted this to be a different take on the usual mother-son story involving a widowed mom, where the story always seems to start months after Dad's death, without exploring the events and emotions that occur right after a husband and father passes on. To be continued...