First Year After Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked towards the door again, Mom was gone.

I kissed Patti as she finally stilled, and said, "Great way to start the New Year," and she giggled. As my cock flopped out of her, she slid partway to my right side, leaving one leg lying over mine, and nestled her face into my neck and shoulder, and quickly fell asleep. I used my other foot to hook my covers, and gradually managed to pull them up over us.

I looked towards the door one more time, and wondered how I was going to talk with my mom about what had happened.

~~~~~

New Year's Day, 2013

I awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee again. Patti had rolled away from me during the night, and the covers were down around her hips, giving me a view of her naked back, and just the beginning of her ass crack. I looked over her to see my clock, and the motion woke her, and she rolled onto her back, bringing her breasts into view. I looked into her eyes, and said "Happy New Year, lover."

"Happy? Try ecstatic! What got into you last night? That was incredible!"

I took a couple of seconds, debating how to answer. We'd pledged when we got together to always be honest with each other, so I wasn't going to lie. She deserved to know. "Don't freak out, but my Mom was watching from the door. And it, um, turned me on, being watched."

"She... really? Was she just watching?" Her voice told me this excited her, too.

"Um.. no. One hand was between her legs, and the other was squeezing her... tit. And I'm pretty sure she got off the very second she saw I was looking at her. Can you be cool about it today, and let me talk to her about it?"

"Yeah, babe. I can do that. Is that bacon I smell?" she asked, scrunching her nose.

"Yeah, and coffee, too. Let's get dressed and get some."

She got clean clothes out of her bag, and put her dirties in their place, while I got fresh clothes from my drawers. We were both dressed pretty quickly, when Patti said, "You need to wash your face - I can still smell me on you." So we quickly went into the bathroom to wash up and brush our teeth and put our hair into some semblance of order.

We went downstairs, and Duke and Kenny were already at the table, eating bacon and scrambled eggs. Mom said, "Good morning, you two, and Happy New Years again. Did you two work up an appetite?" and giggled, making Duke and Kenny both chuckle.

"Yes, Mrs. Barnes," Patti said. "I'm starving."

"Patti, how many times do I need to ask you to call me Tina?" Mom said, while handing Patti a plate of eggs, bacon and toast.

"Sorry... Tina. It's just how my mom raised me. She'd never let any of my friends call her by her first name, thinks it's disrespectful."

"You know I don't see eye to eye with her on a lot of things, and this is one. 'Mrs. Barnes' always makes me think of Tom's mom Marion. So, please, call me Tina, and maybe after you and Drew get married, you could call me 'Mom', and you can see whether you like being "Mrs. Barnes", either. Same goes for you, Duke. 'Mrs B.' makes me think of Happy Days reruns, and I'm not that Marion, either."

"You expect me to marry Drew, too, Tina?" Duke joked.

"Oh, you," she answered, as she pulled four more slices of toast from the toaster, buttered them and put them on two more plates, with scoops of egg and strips of bacon, handing one to me, and taking the other to the table, where we both sat down.

"So what's your plan for today, Mom?" I asked, before taking a bite of bacon.

"Cleaning up from the party, then resting up. I've got to work tomorrow."

"I thought you got bereavement leave?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I do, but it's not enough days to let me just stay off of work until whenever we can do the memorial. I'll save the rest so I can handle those arrangements whenever the autopsy's done. It'll be good to keep busy while we're waiting for that, anyway."

~~~~~

We wrapped up breakfast, then I said goodbyes to Patti and the guys as they headed home, then I went to Mom in the kitchen, and quietly said, "About last night..."

"Drew, I'm sorry if I invaded your privacy," Mom began. "But your door wasn't fully closed, and I could hear the two of you from my room. I started to come down the hall just to close the door, but when I saw you..."

"It turned you on?"

"Yeah. I think you saw how much." she sighed.

I took a breath, before saying, "Me, too, Mom. I've never had an audience before, especially one as hot as you looked at that moment. It turned me on, and fed into one of the best... sessions... I've ever had with Patti."

"You're not mad?" she asked.

"No," I answered, giving her a smile. "Maybe being turned on by Patti kept me from being embarrassed, but I didn't feel anything like that. It just added to what I was already feeling, do you know what I mean? It actually worked out great for me, although I will try and make sure the door's shut next time. Does it bother you that you watched us?"

"Not like I would have thought. You both looked so beautiful together. You really love her, don't you?"

I nodded. "I do. We've been together two years so far, and I really can't imagine my future without her in it," I said. "We haven't talked that much about getting married yet, while we're still in college and aren't sure whether our careers could pull us to different parts of the country, but after what you said at breakfast about her being 'Mrs. Barnes', I think it will come up as a topic pretty soon. And I know she was envious of your bracelet, so jewelry is something I'll have to look into."

I paused a couple of seconds before saying, "If Dad's death is going to teach me anything, it's that life is too short to play with 'what ifs', either with the past, or with the future. Instead of worrying about how the future might split us apart and letting that keep us from making a commitment, we should focus on making sure it doesn't. I want the kind of relationship you and Dad had, with Patti."

I saw a tear rolling down Mom's cheek, and I said, "I'm sorry, Mom, I didn't mean to make you sad."

"You didn't, silly. This is a happy tear." She brushed it away with her finger, then said, "I'm happy for you and Patti. She's going to make a great Mom to my grandkids."

"Mom, I haven't even asked her to marry me, yet. Don't start grandbaby pressure already!" I said it with a smile and a chuckle, so she knew I wasn't really angry with her.

~~~~~

January 8th, 2013

The Medical Examiner's office finally released Dad's body to the mortuary on the 7th, making excuses about the holidays to explain their delay. It would still take a while before the autopsy would be official, as toxicology tests could still take several more weeks to complete, but the preliminary cause of death was being listed as pulmonary embolisms causing Dad to stop breathing during the night, which in turn stopped his heart. He would just have gone quiet and wouldn't have woken Mom at all. They had no further tests to perform on his body, so we could finally bury him, or as Dad desired, have him cremated.

Mom luckily already had the 8th off from work, so we made another visit to the mortuary, to schedule the memorial service. The very next weekend was already booked, so we settled on Saturday January 19th, which was good for me, since Patti, Duke and Kenny were all headed back to college the next day. Any time after that, and they wouldn't be able to come.

After picking the date, we must have spent another two hours going over options for the service. Flowers, urns, music, programs, providing a picture of Dad so the mortuary could create a portrait of him for the service, and on and on. A claim against Dad's life insurance benefit would pay for everything, with a 3rd party fronting the mortuary their money up front, so at least we didn't have to worry about that, except it meant more paperwork for Mom to sign.

I could tell that it was all wearing Mom out, so I drove her home, while she reclined her seat, and just quietly watched out the window. I pulled her Volvo in the driveway, next to Dad's Mustang, and walked around to open her door. "M'Lady? May I help you up?" I said, reaching my hand to her.

"Why, yes, kind sir," she answered, getting into my roleplay. She placed her hand in mine, swung her legs out of the car, and I helped pull her upright a little too quickly. She wound up bouncing off of my chest and we had to hug each other, to keep either of us from falling over.

She looked up into my eyes, and kissed me. Soft at first, but lingering and then hungry and firm. I kissed her back, too, unable to think of anything besides the fact that I was holding a beautiful woman who wanted to kiss me and wanted to be kissed back. I wasn't thinking of her as my Mom, wasn't thinking of Patti, just reacting as man and woman, body to body.

Eventually, the kiss ended, and she put her head on my shoulder. She actually sounded like she was purring. It took a little while, before my mind finally caught up and I remembered just who I'd been kissing and finally whispered, "Mom? Where did that come from?"

She pulled back slightly to look me in the eyes, and smiled at me. "That came from a place of love and gratitude, baby. I'm so glad you've been here for me, helping every way you can, and I wanted to show you how much I appreciate it, and a little peck on the cheek just wasn't going to do it. Did that bother you?"

I searched my heart, before answering, "Surprised me, then everything else faded away except the kiss, and I was returning it, and..."

"And you think that's not how moms are supposed to kiss their sons?" she asked.

"We both know it's not what most people would consider 'normal' mother-son behavior."

"'Normal' is overrated," she said, running her finger along my jaw. "In that moment, I wanted to give you a love kiss, so I did. You didn't pull away from it, so it can't have bothered you that much."

"I liked it very much. Does that make me weird?" I wondered.

"It makes you the young man who said, 'Whatever you need from me, just ask' That's what I was asking, what I needed, to give you, and to receive back. Thank you." She stepped out of our hug, and went to open the front door. "I don't feel much like cooking. Chinese delivery okay?"

I nodded, and followed her into the house, whispering, "You're welcome."

Chinese dinner was just normal me-mom banter, as if the kiss hadn't just happened, and I felt much better about both it and myself. You hear about lines being crossed, and how things aren't the same afterwards, but it didn't feel like anything really had changed. I did get several more of those kisses over the next week or so, whenever I'd done something particularly nice for her.

~~~~~

January 18th, 2013

As the college winter break was winding down, and the next day was going to be Dad's Memorial, I decided to spend most of the day with Duke and Kenny playing video games and joking around, then Patti was going to meet me at my house around 5, and we'd take my Mom out for dinner, and then Patti was going to spend the night again, to accompany us to the service the next day. Mom was taking the last of her bereavement days, to work on arranging some photos of Dad for the service.

As I pulled up to the house around 4:30, I saw Patti's VW Bug already parked by our house. I parked my Escort behind it and walked up to the house and through the door. And walked right into a wet dream. Two women, naked bodies entangled on the couch, making love to each other. It took several long seconds before my mind could wrap itself around the fact that it was my Mom lying in a 69 over Patti, seconds in which I became aroused and rock hard. Seconds in which not an ounce of anger or disgust or anything but arousal popped into my mind. What I was looking at was only beautiful to my eyes, to my cock. My mind had just shut everything else out.

So instead of yelling, or getting upset, I simply disrobed, and dropped to my knees next to Patti's face. She turned in surprise, looked me in the eyes then down to my hard, throbbing cock, and quickly slid her head under Mom's leg and began blowing me, her tongue wild and already driving me crazy, as I thrust my hips towards her, slowly.

Mom, realizing that Patti had shifted under her and stopped licking her, looked back and squealed when she saw me with my cock in Patti's mouth, then just turned back to licking Patti. From my vantage point, I could see between Mom's legs, her pussy and asshole wet and glistening, her clit not visible from that angle. I wasn't thinking of the fact that I'd never seen her privates before.

One part of me wanted so badly to reach between her legs and drive a couple of fingers inside or search out her clit, but there was another part that said 'No, that's Mom' and I stopped myself, just before Patti thrust two of her fingers into Mom instead of me, and I decided to focus on Patti, bringing my eyes down to look at her. Her face was wet, with what I knew were Mom's juices, and she was going wild, licking around my cock and balls, before taking me as deep as she could, as I thrust more quickly into her mouth, whipping her tongue around me on every stroke, moaning around me, as Mom was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

I could hear Mom, moaning loudly too, as Patti continued thrusting fingers into her, now three, with her thumb tucked under to stroke across Mom's clit, and Mom exploded first, shuddering in her bliss, thrusting and rubbing her hand against Patti's clit while she screamed, the first words said since I'd walked in, "Fuck Patti Fuck Fuucck Cumming! AIIIEEE!!"

Just hearing my Mom scream in orgasm made my balls clench, and it was my turn. "I'm cumming too!" and started shooting into Patti's mouth. She tried to squeal, but it was muffled by a mouthful of cock and sperm, which she quickly started swallowing, just intensifying the sensation around my cock head. When I finally stopped shooting, I had to pull back, to just sit on my knees, just as Patti's body started shaking, as she reached her own release against my mom's face.

As I sat back, my mind once again caught up to the events, yet all I could feel was happiness at the experience I'd just had.

Mom finally turned to me, and asked, almost shyly, "Drew, are you angry?" I could see Patti's eyes on me, clearly thinking the same thought.

I shook my head. "No. I'm not. I could probably come up with a dozen reasons why I should be, but that's totally not what I'm feeling. I'm actually feeling grateful, if you can believe it. I'm glad I got to be a little part of something... so... so beautiful. I don't much care if that makes any rational sense, or is what other people would say I should be feeling. I just know that the two women I love most in this world just made love to each other, and it turned me on and my heart is overflowing."

They both said, "I love you, Drew," at nearly the same time. They disentangled, and both came to kiss me. I didn't think about the fact that I was actually tasting my Mom on Patti's lips until afterward. Mom gave me another long, soft kiss, and pressed her body into mine, not caring that she was doing this naked with her son. My soul filed away the sensation of her breasts against my chest.

At the moment, my eyes didn't care, either, as they swept down her body as she pulled away from me. Her breasts were even more beautiful than my imagination had ever dreamed of them being, big, pink areola with bigger nipples than I thought she'd have, about the size of gumdrops. I reached out, and lay both hands on them, to know how they felt, then dropped my hands to my side again.

"Okay, so now the how/why question is nagging at me, just a little." I said. "Another 'in the moment' urge, Mom?"

"You could say that," Mom said. "Patti showed up around 3, and I told her where you were, and we just started talking here on the couch. Eventually the talk got a little sexual, then a lot sexual, and suddenly we were kissing. I don't even remember who kissed who first. And things... intensified from there."

I turned to Patti, who said, "I think I actually made the first move toward the kiss, but it was close enough to be simultaneous. Are you really okay, honey?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I really am. It might classify me as the weirdest guy in town to not be upset about this, but I don't see a negative here, just love, however unconventional. Unless you plan to leave me for my Mom, that is."

She giggled. "No, you're my guy. This was... special... but I love you most of all. I won't let anything threaten that."

"Okay, lovebirds," my mom chuckled. "We've got to get cleaned up, if we're going to make those dinner reservations at 6." It was 5:15. We all grabbed our clothes from the floor, and went upstairs. Patti and I quickly cleaned up in my shower, while Mom was in hers. We didn't even have time for any hanky-panky in the shower, just enough time to get clean, dried, hair brushed and quickly styled, and back into the clothes we were already wearing, except I took the time to put on fresh boxers and Patti refreshed some makeup. Mom had switched from pants to a skirt. We got to the restaurant just at 6, and had a great time, with not a bit of nerves between the three of us. Again, a big line had been crossed, and it didn't feel like it had changed anything.

After dinner, we went home, and Patti and I went to my room, where we worked together on polishing the speech I intended to give at the service. Mom came in around 10:30, and I showed her my final draft before I printed it.

"That's lovely, Drew," she said, her eyes moist, but not crying. "I'm not sure I'll be able to get through mine, so I told the coordinator that I'd go first, and you'd rescue me if I start crying, finish my speech, then give your own. Okay?"

"Whatever you need, Mom. You know that by now, right?" I asked.

"You're so good to me, Drew," she said, before kissing me, long and soft, and saying, "Good night, honey". Then she moved to Patti and did the same, saying, "Good night, sweetheart. I had fun today." Then to us both, "I love you both, good night," then left the room, closing the door behind her.

Turning to Patti I said, "Hmmmm".

"What?" she squeaked.

"Just weird, realizing right now that I saw you in a 69 with my Mom -before- seeing the two of you kiss mouth to mouth. Just kinda sorry I missed the start of things today. That had to be the hottest part."

"Seriously, though, Drew, how are you feeling about everything? Still okay?" She had a concerned look on her face.

I took her hands in mine and said, "Yeah, hon, I'm okay. I really am. Just keep it between us, though? Last thing I need is Duke finding out and thinking he has a shot with her just because you did. He already flirts with her enough. I'm lucky he's never called her a MILF to my face, but I know he's said it to Kenny."

"Okay, I'll keep my mouth closed. But I will point out that ultimately, it's your Mom who gets to decide who has a shot with her, and who doesn't, y'know?"

I shrugged and said, "I know. And if Mom makes that choice, then I'll just have to accept it and hope he treats her right. I just don't want him pressuring her into that choice, because he would."

"And if she decides that the guy who has a shot at her is you?", she asked, grinning.

"Whaaaat!?!"

She squeezed my hands, and said, "I see the way she looks at you, Drew. And from some things that slipped out when we were talking today and were getting turned on, it's pretty clear that she's at least thought about it. Haven't you?"

I felt stunned. "I... I... guess there have been a few horny dreams here and there over the years. And... today... I was real tempted to... touch her pussy. But... she's my mom, Patti. Sons might think those thoughts, have those fantasies, but they aren't supposed to be acted on. It's incest. Even what happened today is getting close to that line."