All Comments on 'First Year After Ch. 05'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6

I had hoped that Chapters 5 & 6 would be added to the site at the same time, but 6 will actually be merged a day later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfect length

Keeping it at "series average" is a perfect solution, it can be read fast and thematically rounded so I applaud you decision. And what a chapter it turned out to be, everything from group debauchery to drama of break-up to happiness of a newfound love.

Mom has to start dating Toni just to rub it under Daves nose! And now that Toni and Dave have broken up I wonder how will his dad react to that, please include it in the upcoming chapters. I’m actually more than happy to see how they deal with their new situation and seeing Toni move in was a blessing for them all, not juts sexual wise but to be close and supportive of each other whenever the need arises. Jean has a pretty solid ear on her shoulders as well, the man she’ll get eventually is really a lucky one (maybe it’ll even be Duke), her bed performances will surely be missed.

As per usual by now I give you another well deserved 5*!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I find the growth of the characters to be realistic, to include Duke and Toni's ex. With the exception of Duke, the self-awareness, self-assurance and freedom of expression between the 5 major characters is logical. Hopefully they realize that as the circle gets bigger, the harder it is to keep the secret(s). The intimacy, passion, and honesty between the main characters is exactly how an ideal incestuous relationship should be. This is a 5 star series.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

At this point, the major characters are Drew, Patti, Tina and Toni. Duke and Jean are supporting cast. I don't even think I gave Duke's parents first names. Duke's role is two-fold -- to resist joining Drew's marriage throughout; and to keep winding up involved with women after Drew has already had sex with them. Duke's only sex scene in the whole series is in the last chapter of the 4th book, when he and Jean join Drew in a 6-person scene with three other women, one of which is finally a woman Duke gets to have before Drew does.

As for Uncle Dave -- he's a homophobic asshole and alcoholic and was never intended to be anything more than that. He serves an antagonist role and is both a way to introduce Toni as a non-incestuous aunt (with a secret) and a backhanded way to characterize Drew's dad Tom by implying that Tom and Dave are polar opposites and then emphasizing how Drew acts more like Tom. Dave is basically everything Drew does NOT want to be. A counter-example, if you will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story so far!!

I guess it's a thing on Literotica, I've seen it in a number of stories. It seems like You and other authors type the story or the proof reader/editor exchange characters names. Every time it happens, I have to go back and reread several paragraphs to straighten things in my mind.

Confusing and aggravating.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

I reread this chapter and did spot two name mistakes, one where I referred to Jean as Tina and another where I called Duke Drew and also spotted one punctuation error. That's out of a 10,500 word chapter. Mea culpa -- I didn't use an editor, so it's just on me. You're the first person to comment on it, in five years, though. At this time, I don't think it's so severe as to require reuploading a new version.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES