First Year After Ch. 05

Story Info
More with Jean, Toni's Raincheck, and Duke Gets A Surprise.
10.6k words
4.7
32.9k
56

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,932 Followers

Disclaimer: All described sexual activity is between fictional characters over the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~

June 19, 2013

In front of everyone else at ABC, Jean acted no differently than before towards Patti and I. In a spare moment on Monday when they were totally alone, she snuck a kiss from Patti, and indicated she was feeling concerned about the rumor mill getting wind of our activities, yet invited us for dinner, "and maybe a little more," on Wednesday. We accepted later that day, as Mom was also making plans for that night with some of her work friends.

Mom told us that some of those friends were pushing to get her dating again, but for now Mom was telling them she wasn't ready. We knew that answer wouldn't hold out for very long. As much as we wished that we could ignore society's expectations and repression and taboos, we were having to put effort into how best to give the appearance that we were going along with most of them.

I emailed Matt about the possibility of sharing an off-campus apartment, and he replied that he was already thinking of the same thing, so he was in, and even said that he could provide most of the furniture we'd need. His parents ran a furniture business with three stores, and said they were always having old display pieces that needed to be disposed of, usually by donating them to charity. They could set some of those aside for us, and they could still donate them after our 9 months of use. That would save us from having to locate a furnished apartment or buying furniture for it. It did not take us long to locate a nice two-bedroom apartment that was going to be vacated in August, and Matt took care of touring it and signing the lease for us, as he lived only 50 miles away. I had my bank wire him the money for the first month/last month/security deposit.

Jean's apartment was a standard one-bedroom unit for that complex, but nicely furnished, with big TVs in both the living and bed rooms, and with some appliance upgrades, but otherwise pretty impersonal, except for some photos Jean had in the bedroom. I couldn't really see how much organizing she would actually have needed to do, when she said she spent her first weekend doing that, but I didn't push the issue. I remembered what my first week of college had been like, surrounded by people, but not really knowing anyone but my roommate Matt, and just getting to know him at that. I had spent the first weekend just laying in my bed reading, feeling a bit homesick. The second weekend, I agreed to go to a party thrown by some upperclassmen that Matt knew, and met Patti for the first time there. I didn't spend another weekend in bed after that, unless Patti were in it with me, screwing each other's brains out.

Dinner was delivered Chinese food, that Jean ordered 20 minutes before we left work, so we wouldn't have to wait as long. We sat in her kitchen drinking beers while we waited for it, as Jean got out plates and utensils. "You told Patti you were worried about ABC folks finding out about us being more than friends," I said. "How do you think we should proceed? Stop seeing each other except as friends, limit it, what?"

"No, I don't want to stop, Saturday was so much fun," Jean said, smiling. "But I don't need every time we get together to be about sex, either. It's just that sex in this apartment is probably not that workable. One of the other ABC apartments here is on the other side of my bedroom, and it seems to be their living room that's on the other side. But if the walls between are thin enough that I've heard their living room TV on at night, then they could certainly hear sex, and I don't like having to be quiet, I really can't cum unless I can let loose. I'm almost afraid to masturbate, but at least I can explain away female moans coming from here. A male moan or two females, or the bed squeaking, not so much. Someone showed up to use the apartment last night, in fact, which is how I know it's an ABC apartment - he had a tote bag with the logo on it. But if I hadn't seen him go through the door, I wouldn't necessarily know the apartment was occupied until I heard noise. So I don't think this is a safe place for us to arrange more than an afterwork dinner or games or movie nights, because I can't predict whether that apartment will be empty. So that leaves your mom's place, or your new house, if you're ready to use it for that, if we want sex. I don't want to seem like I'm inviting myself over all the time, either. Your mom will get tired of seeing me."

"First, my Mom already likes you, so don't worry on that account. She's always enjoyed having my friends around," I said. However, I thought to myself, 'That was before we'd become lovers. Mom said it was okay to have a threesome with Jean on Saturdays she was working. Would Mom still be okay, if Jean came over on a night she was home, and we used the new house to have sex?'

I continued, saying, "Keep in mind that Patti isn't at my house every night, her parents still expect her home now and again, so sometimes the three of us might wind up watching movies and so forth at her parents' place instead. We can check with them if it's okay for you to tag along for that, but there would definitely be no sex then."

"I'm going to be heading home after this," Patti said. "Then having dinner with Tina and Drew tomorrow night but going home afterwards, and I'm having dinner with my parents on Friday, so I can stay at Drew's on Saturday night."

"So what's on tap for the weekend?" Jean asked.

"More shopping for the house," I answered. "Some things are getting delivered this week, and we'll be shopping for even more both weekend days. Saturday, we'll probably eat out when we're tired of shopping, then come home for a late swim and movies. You're welcome to join us for any or all of that, if you want."

"The whole day sounds nice," Jean said. "I like browsing in stores, even furniture stores. Helps me build out my wish lists for Christmas and getting my own place after graduation. 9 AM okay?"

"How about 8?" I countered. "You can grab some breakfast with us, then we'll take off."

-----

June 20, 2013

Six months since Dad died, and I realized I'd stopped expecting him to walk through the door. Patti and I had a quiet dinner with Mom, mostly leftovers since nobody was in the mood to cook, then we looked through some photo albums, remembering Dad and the good times the pictures captured.

Mom took each of our hands and said, "I love you both so much. I can no longer imagine my life without you both in it, when I couldn't imagine what life without Tom would be like, six months ago. I certainly didn't imagine this. If Tom did have to die, I'm so glad that this love is what grew out of that grief. I felt so numb those first few days, like I'd died too and my body just didn't know it yet. The two of you, just by loving me, before any of the sex happened, helped that numbness go away, and then helped with the pain that took its place. Thank you for that."

Patti leaned in to kiss my Mom's cheek, and said, "I'd say you're welcome, but it's so much more than that. You and Tom always made me feel welcome here, made me feel loved, and you became as important to me as my own parents. I love them, Tina, but it was you who showed me what unconditional love really was, by seeing you with Tom and Drew, and how you loved me from Day One. Not 'once you trusted me', or 'after so much time', but from the very first minute when you hugged me at your front door before I could even say anything to you. So I was only returning that love to you after Tom died. Your kind of love, not the kind my parents would have shown. You are the main reason the three of us are together today, because not only do you give love unconditionally, you -accept- it unconditionally, as well. You didn't have to overcome doubts and taboos to make that love physical, you just opened your arms to it, because that's who you are, and one more reason why I love you both so much, because you taught Drew to do the same thing."

"I agree with Patti, Mom," I said. "This triad of ours wouldn't have happened without you. You could have found reasons to keep me away, or keep Patti away from you, but you didn't, because it's not in you to withhold love, or reject it. Although..."

"Although what, Drew?" Mom asked.

"Could you maybe be a little less loving with some of my friends? Duke's -still- talking about that New Year's Eve kiss!" I laughed.

Mom chuckled. "Oh, he is, is he? I'll have to have a talk with that young man. When does he get home, again?"

"Last week of July, I think."

Patti went back to her parents' house not long afterwards, and Mom and I put away the photo albums, and watched a movie. Mom fell asleep against my shoulder, and rather than wake her, I slipped out from under her, lowering her down onto a couch pillow, put a light blanket over her and went upstairs and slept in my old bed for a change. It was the first time I'd slept alone since California. I made sure to set an alarm so I could wake Mom for work.

-----

June 29, 2013

The shopping for the new house was almost done. All that was really left was outfitting the kitchen, but since we were still having our meals at Mom's there wasn't any rush. We hadn't even turned on the new refrigerator, since there was no food in it.

It was another work day for Mom, and we had invited Jean over again. We had not done anything more sexual than kissing with her in the two weeks since the previous time Mom had worked, and were looking forward to being with her again.

Jean was first to broach the subject, after she arrived that morning. "When we did this before, I was the center of attention, and while it was nice, it meant I didn't really get to see the two of you together. I'd like that, when we do get started, but first I want to try out that hot tub of yours. I've got an ache in my lower back that I know is from all the data entry we've been doing, and I hope there's a jet that will help it. I'm so glad we move on to the QA department next week. I've never typed this much per day in my life."

"Drew gives pretty good backrubs, if that doesn't work," Patti said.

"Is there anything he doesn't do well?" Jean asked.

"When it comes to making someone feel loved, not much," Patti answered, making me blush.

Once again, there was no activity in the neighboring house, so we got into the hot tub naked, and Jean did find a pulsating jet to massage her lower back, while Patti stroked my cock under the water, just to excite me, not trying to get me off. We then cooled off in the pool, and began fooling around in there. I held Jean, with her back to me, and reached around to frig her clit while Patti was on the other side, squeezing and pinching her sensitive nipples, and Jean scored the first orgasm of the day.

We then got out of the pool, and Patti lay down on one of the pool lounges that was shaded by a tree, and I lifted her knees and thrust into her quickly, causing Patti to squeal. Jean watched and lightly touched each of us, encouraging us with dirty talk like "so sexy," and "fuck her harder." Patti orgasmed twice before I came in her. When I pulled out, Jean lapped up my cum from Patti, and they soon were in a 69, but since Jean's pussy was at the head of the lounge, I couldn't have access to fuck her without tipping the chair over. I did thrust two fingers into her pussy, though, while Patti licked her clit, and she shot off to three orgasms to Patti's two, before they stopped. Yes, I know I should stop with the firecracker metaphors, but I can't help myself.

As the girls finished up, the sun was coming over the trees, and the shade we had was soon to be gone. We refreshed ourselves in the pool, and headed indoors to dress, then walked down the sidewalk to our new house, because the bed in its master was a King, while the one in my bedroom at Mom's house was a Queen, and having sex on my Mom's King bed was out of the question. Except for a 'Christening Fuck' with Mom the day the new bed was delivered, Patti and I hadn't used it for sex since then. The bedroom itself was nearly furnished, just awaiting a couple of items that needed to be delivered. We pulled the new comforter down, and the three of us settled onto the bed, in an oral chain, me licking Jean, her licking Patti, and Patti sucking my cock.

Patti's cocksucking was noticeably different, her tongue more active and stimulating She'd obviously been talking to Jean about her techniques, and waited until today to demonstrate what she'd learned on me, and my moans and grunts told her it was working. God, was it! For that alone, I was glad Jean had come into our lives, and into our sex life. Even though I knew this was probably just a summer thing between us, that it would end when the internship did, she was going to leave lasting impacts on us. This was just the first that I had noticed.

After we had each reached an orgasm, we got dressed and went back to Mom's house for lunch, and did some prep work for dinner, which was going to be an oven-cooked baby back ribs recipe that Jean's mom had taught her. After getting the ribs in the sauce to marinade, we went back into the pool, playing around with each other under the water again, and were so worked up to fuck that none of us wanted to get dressed again just to go over to the other house, so we screwed in my bedroom. I fucked Patti to one orgasm, then pulled out.

I wanted to try the Splitting Bamboo position on Jean, as Patti sat on her face. I found this a little harder to accomplish with Jean, because her much smaller hips meant her vagina was lower than either Patti's or Mom's had been in this same position, and I would have to spread my knees further apart to get low enough to enter her. We solved this by stacking two bed pillows under her, supporting her from hips to head, elevating her about three inches relative to my cock, and also brought Jean's face closer to Patti's pussy, reducing Patti's need to squat as well. This let me thrust much harder, and Tina had three more orgasms, while licking Patti to four, before I came once more.

We continued fucking off and on, joking around during recovery times, then put the ribs in the oven at about 4:00, then I fucked Patti from behind at the kitchen table, while Jean knelt in front and licked at Patti's pussy from underneath. It was a hell of a day, and I still needed some stamina for Mom, after Jean left.

After cleaning up our juices that had fallen to the kitchen floor, Patti and Jean got started on a salad, while I excused myself to take a shower and got dressed. Then Patti went up to take one, and finally, Jean went upstairs to take hers, taking her clothes with her.

It was about 5:30 PM by now, with Mom due home around 6:00, when the doorbell rang. I went to answer, and there was Aunt Toni, who had obviously been crying, with a suitcase beside her.

After hugging me tightly, she said, "Drew? Can I come in? I... I need a place to stay."

"Of course. To both questions," I said. "What's going on? Did something happen between you and Uncle Dave?"

"Yeah, we're finished," she answered, after hugging Patti. "You might have heard on the news that on Wednesday the Supreme Court overturned California's Proposition 8 that outlawed gay marriage there? Well, Dave has been ranting about that ruling every day since, going on and on about how immoral gays are and this afternoon I finally had enough, and blurted out that I am bisexual, and had been in more than one lesbian relationship before I met him. I didn't tell him that my sister was one of those, but his reaction was exactly what I thought it would be and I broke up with him and packed enough stuff so I could leave. Since I needed a place to crash, I figured I might as well come collect on that sex raincheck with your mom, you and Patti."

I was just about to warn Toni that we had a guest in the house, when I saw Patti turn her head towards the stairs, so I looked there as well, and there was Jean halfway down the stairs, her mouth open and her eyes wide. Oh, shit.

She turned around, and ran back towards the bathroom. I said, "I've got to go talk to her. Patti, can you explain Jean to Toni? Full disclosure?" Patti nodded and I ran up the stairs, and when I got to the bathroom, it was locked from the inside. I knew I could spring the mechanism with a little key that was kept on top of the doorframe, but didn't think that would really help the situation.

"Jean, can we talk? I want to explain," I said, sitting down beside the door.

"You mean cover up what that woman just said, about having sex with both you and your mom?" she asked. "Tell me the truth, Drew. Are you fucking your Mom?"

"No cover up, because no amount of lying would convince you that you didn't just hear what you did. Yes. My Mom and I love each other very much, and we both love Patti, and as much as we can, the three of us live as husband and wives, including sexually. The woman downstairs is Antonia, who I call Aunt Toni because she's been dating my Dad's brother Dave for about 10 years, at least until today. When my Dad's family were on Galveston Island over Memorial Day, she discovered the truth about us and agreed to keep our secret. My Mom suggested the four of us have sex, but Toni turned down the offer, but said if she and Dave ever broke up, she'd take a raincheck. That's what she was referring to."

"And what was that she said about her sister?" Jean asked.

"You'll have to ask her that," I answered. "That's her story to tell, if she's willing, not mine. If you have any other questions, you'll have to open the door, because I really want to be able to answer them face to face."

I heard the door unlock, and she opened it. I stood up, and she hugged me. I said, "Let's go in my room and talk some more. I'm sure you have more questions."

We sat on the unruly bed, still smelling of our sex, and her first question was, "How long?"

I said, "We first had sex in February, but we had been inching towards it ever since my Dad died, two months before. We actually slept in the same bed for about a week after he died, because Mom didn't want to sleep on the same mattress where he died, and one more night after we replaced the mattress and bedding, but besides one case of morning wood, nothing sexual happened at that time. Mom actually had sex with Patti first, in part because of how she was feeling about me."

"Really? How did that happen?"

I leaned back against the headboard, and said, "My Mom wound up seeing Patti and me fucking in this bed on New Year's Eve, and it turned her on. That led to her and Patti having a talk about three weeks later about that night and my sex life with Patti in general. They both got turned on, they started kissing and then got into a 69 on the couch. I walked in on them sometime after that, and joined in, although I only had sexual contact with Patti, and nothing more than a nude hug and kiss with my Mom. But we were both thinking about it being more between us. So when we went to California about four weeks after that to scatter some of my Dad's ashes, Mom told me that she wanted to make love to me, and we did. We've slept together every night but one since, and that was only because Mom fell asleep on the couch. I asked them both to marry me and each other over Spring Break. Privately, we treat each other as married already, although we announced a public engagement between Patti and I at the same time."

Jean sighed, and said, "Wow, it all sounds so loving. It's about more than just the taboo of fucking your Mom, I take it? You really love her?"

"Yeah, I love her both as my Mom and as my wife and lover," I answered. "I can't fundamentally separate the two types of love because they feed into each other. I actually tried to separate them at first, to refer to Tina as the sexual aspect of her, but it actually made things more confusing. I do sometimes call her Tina while we make love, to remind her of loving her as a woman, but I find I'm more likely to think of her as Tina when I think about her making love to Patti, and as Mom when I think about making love to her myself. I know that probably sounds confusing, and sometimes it is, but we work as a threesome, so I don't worry about it too much."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,932 Followers