First Year After Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the front door open and close, so I knew Mom was home, but didn't move from Jean.

"So if you have this private marriage to both of them, why do you still need a traditional marriage to Patti?" she asked. "Doesn't that make Patti the preferred wife?"

"The primary reason Patti and I are getting publicly married is because that's what society expects," I said, shrugging. "We need to protect our secret, because it could lead to felony charges against my Mom, and potentially me as well, that would destroy our careers or send us to prison. We've decided the best way to protect it is to act just like we're expected to act publicly, and keep the rest private. Mom is probably going to start dating this fall as part of that, and so she's not alone and frustrated while Patti and I are back at school. There are also the ways that marriage helps support having kids and property inheritance."

I paused, and then asked, "So, I've got to ask at this point. What are you intending to do about what you now know?"

"I won't tell on you, if that's what you're asking," Jean said. "I consider all three of you my friends, and I won't do something that I know would hurt you, so your secret is safe with me. As for what I might do about it privately, I can only ask if you have room for one more person in Toni's raincheck? I'm assuming your Mom and Toni are both bisexual, too."

I chuckled, "Oh, God. Me and four horny women? I might not be able to keep up."

Jean laughed. "What makes you think we won't take care of each other instead of putting all the load on you? You might be waiting your turn, bucko. So is that a yes?"

"Yes, from me, at least. You'll have to ask the others, too. Any more questions? I heard Mom get home, and I'm sure dinner's waiting for us."

Jean shook her head, and said, "None that can't be just as well answered by Patti or your Mom. Thank you for trusting me enough to be honest, Drew. It means a lot."

We got off the bed, and I took Jean's hand as we walked down the stairs, with Patti, Mom and Toni watching us come down. Jean walked up to all three women, and said, "Your secrets are safe with me, I promise." She looked right at Toni and added, "Even the ones I don't yet know."

Dinner was ready, the ribs were delicious, and the meat just fell off of the bones. After, Toni and Jean went to the couch, and Toni related her own story, while the rest of us cleaned up. Even from the kitchen, I could see the tears rolling down both of their faces as Jean learned the downside to the secret we were keeping. When they were done, Jean came to me and gave me the biggest hug she could, and looked up at me and whispered, "Promise." And then she repeated the same with my Mom and with Patti, talking a little longer with each, but I couldn't hear all that was said.

The word "raincheck" was on everybody's mind, but the mood simply wasn't right for it. I suggested we go out for ice cream, and everyone agreed. We piled into my Mustang, and went and got cones at a local shoppe, and everyone was in much better spirits when we got back. Mom opened a bottle of Californian Port and we each drank a small glass of the sweet, fortified wine to loosen up even further. We were still downstairs, though sitting in the various living room chairs.

Toni actually started us off with, "So, can we fit five on a bed?"

I answered, "Well Jean almost doesn't count."

Jean huffed, and said, "Hey, no short jokes, or you don't get one of my blowjobs!"

Toni asked, "Are they that good?"

Patti and I simultaneously said, "Yes!" and Patti continued with, "Seriously, the first time she gave him one was the closest I've ever seen Drew be to passing out from sex."

Mom chuckled, and said, "No, he actually did pass out, the night I first asked him to make love to me, and I hadn't even touched him yet. I think all his blood tried to rush to his penis at once."

"Oh, really?" Patti said, turning to me. "He never told me about that."

"Oh god, am I ever going to live that down?" I asked.

Mom blew me a kiss, and said, "Never, dear. I hope to tell my grandchildren and great grandchildren that story, assuming they're mature enough to understand it all."

"They'll never look at me the same again," I said.

"They'll find out that you've had sex with your Mom, and you're worried about them finding out that you fainted one time?" Jean asked.

"Point taken," I said. "So shall we?" I asked, walking towards the stairs.

We got up to Mom's bedroom, got undressed, and decided on a starting arrangement.

Mom paired with Jean in one 69, and Toni paired in another with Patti, with Toni on top, and I got behind Toni and fucked her from behind. Toni was snug but not tight, maybe a little looser than Patti, but when she squeezed with her muscles, she almost felt as tight as Jean. I thrust into her slowly, using my full length, as my hands roamed her back and legs and around to her tits, trying to feel all of her. I wasn't trying to cum yet, and expected any orgasm Toni experienced to come from Patti's lips and tongue.

After each of the women had one orgasm, Mom and Patti switched places, then I resumed fucking Toni, increasing my pace, but still holding off my orgasm.

After another orgasm for each woman, I had Toni lay on her back, and showed her the Splitting Bamboo position, and I started fucking her much harder. Jean lowered her pussy to Toni's mouth, while Patti and Mom got into a 69 besides us. Jean and I exchanged kisses in this position, and I squeezed her nipples. She laughed through her moans when I asked, "I smell pussy, do you?" When Patti and Mom orgasmed before the rest of us, Patti came and kissed with Jean while Jean frigged Patti's pussy, and Mom sucked on Toni's breasts, and stroked Toni's clit at the same time. I finally came into Toni when she started spasming around me, and continued thrusting anyway. Soon after, Jean came.

After the sex we'd had in the morning and afternoon already, I was limp. Patti challenged Jean to bring me back to life. She took me into her mouth and it only took her 60 seconds to have me rock hard once more. As her reward, she climbed aboard me, and everyone watched me stretch her open, as she slowly let me into her. Patti straddled my face, but did not yet lower her pussy to my mouth, letting me watch Jean as she moaned, almost willing herself to stretch further to let me in. With about an inch of me left to get inside, Patti grabbed Jean's shoulders and pulled her downward, and I squeezed in that last inch, making contact with her cervix. Her muscles were already rippling around me, and I could tell she was very close to another string of orgasms.

Mom and Toni got into another 69, working each other up slowly. I overheard the word 'sister' from Toni once, but wasn't sure if she was referring to Mona, her real sister, or my Mom as her sister-in-law.

I used my legs to push Jean up slightly, then grabbed her hips and pulled down as I thrust upwards, and repeated this several times and Jean crossed over her edge and started cumming. The ripples turned into clenching, and only the fact that this was would be my eighth or ninth orgasm of the day kept me from cumming immediately. Instead it felt like what some people call edging, so intensely pleasurable that I felt like I was cumming, but I wasn't ejaculating. She rested a moment, then put her hands down onto my chest, and started rising and falling, slowly at first, then faster and faster, grinding her hips.

Patti finally lowered her pussy onto my tongue, and her hip thrusts wound up matching Toni's pace of thrusts onto me, while my tongue was making a couple of circuits of her pussy for each thrust I'd make into Toni. It worked to give Patti three more orgams, while Toni had another two. My tongue was beginning to get tired, when Patti pulled herself off of me, too stimulated to continue. This let me give all my focus on Jean, and I grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her as hard and fast as I could. We came together, and I was truly spent now.

Moments later, Mom and Toni reached simultaneous orgasms, as well. They looked incredibly beautiful together, and they both kissed me when I said so.

Somehow, we all managed to find some room to sleep in the bed. It would never have worked with five guys my 6'1" size, but with Patti at 5'8", Mom at 5'7", Toni at 5'4" and Jean at 5' even, we even had a little room to turn. Mom and Toni were spooned on one side, facing the rest of us, and I lay on my back, with Patti on the outside, and Jean between me and Mom, with both of them laying their heads on my shoulder. Patti put her upper leg over mine with her ankle locked to my leg, while Jean nestled her pussy against my hip. I dreamed, but only of Mom and Patti and me.

-----

June 30, 2013

I woke first, around 7AM to find that Jean had somehow gotten on my other side, and was spooned behind Patti, who no longer had her leg on me. I had migrated closer to Mom, who now had her back to me, and Toni had turned as well, so now it was Mom who was spooned behind Toni Perhaps Jean had needed to pee during the night, climbed out of the bed, and decided to get back in behind Patti. I was able to sit up, and then skootch myself off the foot of the bed, and go to the bathroom.

Rather than get back in bed, I went downstairs and started coffee, sat at the kitchen bar and drank a cup for a while, then started cooking bacon. The combination of smells made their way upstairs, and by 8 AM, everyone was downstairs, and we were eating bacon and scrambled eggs. The order clockwise around the table was Mom, Jean, me, Patti and Toni.

Taking another sip of coffee after she finished her eggs, Mom asked, "Is everyone okay with what went down last night? Jean?"

"Are you kidding?" she said. "I got to give oral to three of you, received it from three of you and fucked Drew, and that was just the raincheck. Patti, Drew and I were at it on and off all day before Toni arrived. It's the reason I was upstairs showering. It's the most damn sex I've ever had in one day, and I should have a problem with that? Even with the momentary stress of finding out your secrets, yesterday ranks as one of my five best days ever."

Mom reached over and touched Jean's hand. "I'm most concerned about the secrets, honey. Are you still feeling okay about that?"

Jean nodded. "I'm good, I promise. I don't know if you arranged things last night so I wouldn't see you and Drew making love, but I promise you I'm okay with it, and I do hope to see it sometime this summer."

I took her other hand. "It's not that we were avoiding it, Jean, but since you hadn't been with Tina, and none of us had been with Toni before, we focussed on having those first experiences together. You might notice I only did oral with Patti last night, for the same reason. My cock went to the two women I've had sex with the least, Toni and then you."

Mom turned to Toni. "And Toni, how are you feeling about everything?"

"Raincheck, completed," she answered. "I almost wish I could move in here with you guys, instead of just seeking temporary shelter while I look for an apartment."

"Why don't you?" I asked. "Move in, I mean." I saw Patti nod, beside me.

"Drew, come on. How would we explain where I'm sleeping? You guys have only two bedrooms here, and, publicly at least, you occupy one and your mom the other."

"You must not have heard," I responded. "Patti and I bought the house next door, prompted by a question Grandma asked at that final brunch on Memorial Day about where we'd live after college. We told Grandma about the house the same day we made the offer, and I just assumed she'd inform the rest of the family. Anyway, we're not officially moving in there until after we graduate, because Patti's parents are being sticklers about cohabitation before marriage. We're almost done furnishing it, and you could sleep there tonight, if you wanted, although I have to admit we need to change the sheets. At least to the public, we'd be helping you out, and by having someone living there, we'd be less likely to be burglarized, so you'd be helping us, too. Pay whatever rent you're comfortable with, even none. You can stay as long as you like, even permanently if you wish. I wouldn't mind having you as a roommate, or if Mom wants, you could take over my old room here and be her roommate, instead. Is that okay with you both?" Patti and Mom both agreed.

A tear rolled down Toni's face. "Oh, gods. I don't know what to say. We're not even family, not now, at least."

I reached my left hand across the table to grasp Toni's. "You're still my Aunt Toni, and a member of my family because I want you to be. Perhaps more importantly, you and Jean are both in the inner circle of this family, aware of the secret and agreeing to protect it and us. You're both welcome here whenever you want to be here. Between the two houses, we now have five bedrooms, and until kids come along we would have easily have room for all of us."

"That means a lot, Drew," Jean said. "But I'm not sure that's in my future. I've been comfortable having sex with you and Patti this summer in part because I know there's an end-date on it. I can use that deadline to keep me from getting too serious about you, any of you. I do want to meet a guy and get married and have kids, and if I were to move in here, now or after college, I'm not sure I'd ever want to leave. But, at the same time, I can't see myself being fully satisfied with roommate-with-benefits or even wife number three status, if those kind of feelings developed between us. Not to offend anyone, but I want a guy who's all mine. So, I think I'm better off declining, and staying at the friends-with-benefits level."

"Whatever you need or want, Jean." I said. "I already love you enough as a friend to want you to be happy, and if that means you pursue other options, I'm okay with that. The guy who gets you is going to be pretty damn lucky, I'll tell you that."

Jean kissed my cheek, saying, "Thank you."

I turned back to Toni. "So, have you decided? Do you want to take over the other house, for at least the short term?"

Toni nodded. "Yes, Drew, I'll do that, and we'll see how things work out. Like Jean, I don't see myself as your wife number three, as much as I love you all, but I can be happy with roommate-with-benefits status, for a while at least. If I meet another guy, I'll just move out."

"So, how much more of your stuff is left at Dave's?" I asked. 'Is he working today so we can get in and out without a confrontation?"

"He's supposed to be," she answered.

"So that's what we're doing today, once we all get cleaned up."

---

It didn't prove to be quite that easy. When we got there, in three separate vehicles, Dave's truck was in the driveway, so he obviously wasn't working. And a lot of Toni's clothes were strewn all over the lawn, and the sprinklers had soaked them all.

Toni sighed. "He really can be a bastard when he wants to be."

"Besides this, is there more of your stuff that's inside?" I asked.

"Yeah, this looks like just the clothes that were on hangers in the closet. There's the rest of the stuff in my dresser - and it is my dresser, not his - shoes, CDs and movies, my bicycle and roller skates and some other things in the garage. My jewelry and computer were packed in the bag I brought with me yesterday.

"Okay, we're going to get the rest, hopefully without having to involve the cops," I said. I went up to the door, and rang the doorbell. Toni stood behind me.

Uncle Dave answered, looking disheveled and drunk. He looked at us both, and mumbled, "Wha' the fuck you want?"

"For you to stop acting like an asshole, for starters." I said, in my best impersonation of Dad's voice.

"Who da' fuck you think you are?" he responded.

"Just your brother's son. He'd tell you the exact same thing, if he were here. But I guess that job falls to me now. We're here to get the rest of Aunt Toni's things."

"Her name is Antonia, fuckhead." Toni snorted behind me.

I tried to shrug that off, but responded with, "She's the only person who gets to decide what she prefers to be called. And she likes Toni, apparently always has. Are you going to let us in to get her stuff, or do I need to get her a police escort?"

"You'd do that to family?" Dave asked.

"She's supposed to be your family, too, yet you're doing this to her. In my heart, Toni remains my aunt, while you aren't acting remotely like someone I want in my family at all, so yes, I would call the cops. Or maybe I should just call Grandpa first? You know what he'd say to you, too. He'd say you're tossing away ten years of love because of a past you're not comfortable with. And he'd be right."

"But Drew, she's... she's..."

"Bisexual? I know, she told me." Of course, I wasn't telling him when or why. "It doesn't change what I think of her or how much I care for her. And it never had anything to do with how much she cared for you. If you'd put aside your prejudices, you'd realize that it should not have affected how much you care for her, either. Then again, maybe you never deserved her in the first place."

"I... I can't," he said. "I can't get that image out of my head, and it disgusts me."

"Then you need to let her go, but do it with some respect and decency. You owe her at least that much. And the law is on her side. You didn't marry her, so you can't claim that any of her things are community property. Either she bought them, or you gave them as gifts. Keeping possession of those things is theft. This is what's going to happen. We're going to load everything of hers that can fit into our cars, and we'll load any bigger items into your truck, and expect you to drive them over to my house if you've sobered up, or you can give me the keys and I'll drive it and bring it back tonight. I don't know if Grandma didn't tell you, or maybe you just didn't tell Toni, but Patti and I bought the house right next to my Mom's, and we haven't moved in yet, although it's mostly furnished now. That's where Toni's going to stay for a while, as my guest."

He let us in, and the five us spent the next two hours packing up, during which Dave mostly kept out of our way unless he was needed to help me move something heavy onto the truck. He sobered up during that time, so was able to drive his truck, which was loaded with Toni's dresser and some other bigger items, to follow us. The wet clothes on the lawn were a hassle, because we didn't have time to dry them, but also didn't want them getting everything else wet, so they were put in garbage bags and put into the truck bed as well. Toni left her keys to his house behind. We caravanned to the new house, brought everything into the garage, and Dave left once his truck was unloaded, not saying anything more to Toni. The prick neither apologized or said 'goodbye'.

Toni hugged me tight, kissed me on the lips and said, "Thank you for standing up for me."

I hugged her tighter. "That's what family is supposed to mean. Not Dave's bullshit judgements."

We took a break for lunch, then spent another two hours sorting through all the boxes and such that we'd brought into the garage, either stacking them against one wall, or bringing them to the appropriate rooms so they could be emptied and put away, which took another hour. The wet clothes were brought to the laundry room, and because Dave had tossed the clothes onto recently cut grass, there were clippings everywhere and everything needed to be washed, or set aside for dry cleaning. I had to run out and get detergent, bleach, fabric softener and dryer sheets, since we hadn't stocked the laundry room yet, and eventually we had the first of an estimated eight loads of laundry started, including the sheets that Jean, Patti and I had soiled the day before. We put our second set on the bed, so Toni could use the master bedroom, rather than the guest.