First Year After Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

Finally we had Toni settled most of the way in, and we decided to go out for dinner. When we got back to Mom's house, Jean came in just long enough to give us each a hug and a soft kiss, then left to go back to her apartment. Patti began to make the same goodbyes, as she was expected back home by her parents. Toni said, "I can't thank you all enough for the move and letting me stay here, but especially Drew, for your help in handling Dave. Is it okay with you ladies if I borrow him for the night? I want to thank him properly."

Patti smiled, and said, "Toni, Drew doesn't need my permission, and he knows all he needs to do is be honest with me about other sex partners. If he wants to make love to you, he can, and I'll be happy he gets to do it."

"Same answer, here," Mom said. "Have fun, you two. Don't keep him up too late, you both still have jobs in the morning."

Patti finished her goodbyes, including a long kiss with me, and left. I grabbed some clothes for the next day and my cellphone charger, and Toni and I walked back to my house, and we let ourselves in the front door. We rotated another load of laundry, folded what we'd taken from the dryer, then headed upstairs with them.

When we got to the bedroom and got those clothes put away or hung up, Toni turned to me and said, "You fucked me quite well yesterday, but what we didn't do together was any oral. I'd love to spend the next hour with you in a 69. I don't really care whether we orgasm, although I expect we will, maybe more than once. I just want that intimacy of having our mouths on each other. Once the hour is up, you can fuck me in any position you want, and then we go to sleep. Does that sound okay to you?"

"That sounds heavenly, Aunt Toni," I said.

I won't try to describe a full hour of 69 except to use the word luxurious. At the end of the hour, I chose to fuck Toni in a spoon position, and when we were done, and I had cum for the third time with her, we fell asleep in the same position, and in the morning, I was still holding her that way.

I woke once during the night, remembering a fragment of a dream of her, and in it she was wearing a pendant just like Mom's. I puzzled about its meaning. Was I expressing a subconscious desire to make her my third wife, even though she'd just indicated that morning that it wasn't what she wanted from our relationship, or was it meaningless dream symbolism because we'd just had sex? I knew I loved her, and that this was already shifting that away from being just familial love, but I also knew it didn't approach the feelings I had for Mom and Patti. Would that change with time? I didn't have an answer, so I let go of the question and drifted back to sleep..

-----

July 6, 2013

The house next door had not been worked on for several weeks, nor had anyone moved in. We had gotten privacy screens set up around the pool and hot tub anyway. Mom didn't work the following Saturday, and Jean came over again, and after play in the pool, I made love to Mom in the same lounge chair, while Jean and Patti sat side by side in another, their hands between each other's leg, watching us.

"That was so beautiful," Jean said, after Mom came. "Society is sick, sometimes, to think that there's anything sinful about that much love. Incest is a genetics issue, not a moral one."

The four of us made gentle love the rest of the day, until we had dinner, then just cuddled to a movie, and then Jean left us for her apartment, and Patti, Mom and I went up stairs and cuddled in bed until we slept.

-----

July 13, 2013

It was another Saturday morning, and Mom was working it again. Patti, Jean and Toni were skinny dipping in the pool, while I was chatting with Duke via Skype on my laptop at the kitchen bar.

"Hey, dude, I'll be home in two weeks, what are we going to do to finish the summer with a bang?" Duke asked.

I answered, "Well, Patti and I will still have two more weeks of our internships, so we'll have to find things to do on those weekends, then we've got three more weeks before school." We chatted a little about going to Six Flags the day after he got back, then he excused himself to use his bathroom and I waited for him to return.

I heard the sliding glass door out to the pool area open, and Jean walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of water from the fridge, with a towel in her hand, but not covering herself. I think she thought I was done with the chat, because she came behind me, and swirled her tongue in my ear, just as Duke sat back down, and he exclaimed, "Holy shit!"

Jean jumped and squeaked, looked straight at the screen, and then scurried out of camera range, but still had her eyes locked on the screen. "Oh god," she said, softly. "Is that Duke? He's CUUUUUTTEE!"

"Just because I can't see you, I can still hear you, gorgeous." he said. "What's your name, honey, and why are you giving my buddy an earjob?"

Jean wrapped the towel around herself, then stepped back into camera range, putting her hand on my shoulder and waved with the other and said, "Hi, I'm Jean. I work with Drew and Patti at ABC." Rather than turn to look up at her, I just watched her in the inset picture onscreen that reflected my camera's view.

"You're Jean? Damn, girl, you're sexy," Duke said. "So what about the tongue? Doesn't seem like work to me. Does Patti know?"

Jean covered her mouth with her hand, and I said, "She knows. You could say we've both been having a fling with Jean this summer, mostly on the weekends like this one when my Mom works."

"And you could say I'm jealous and hard as a rock right now," Duke said, earning him a small blush from Jean. "Any chance I can get some of that action when I'm home?"

"That would be up to the ladies, wouldn't it?" I responded. Intuition said the answer would be a 'No' from Patti, but it would be her choice to make.

Jean leaned closer to the camera, and said, "I would like to know you better first, Duke."

"No time like the present. Do you mind if we chat for a while, Drew?"

"Fine by me. Later, Duke," I said, giving up my chair to Jean. I gave her a peck on the cheek, and said to her, "You can only believe half of what he says, but the fun is figuring out which half."

"I heard that, too," Duke said.

I headed out to the pool, taking my clothes off on the way, setting them on the sofa before opening the slider. Once outside, I saw Patti and Toni were still swimming. I dove in, swam up to Patti, gave her a kiss and said, "Well, Jean just met Duke. Naked. And tonguing my ear."

"Oh my gawd," Patti chuckled. "Where is she now?"

"They're getting to know each other better," I said. "I had to confess that you and I have been having sex with her, and he wants in on the action when he gets home. I didn't mention that Mom and Toni have also been involved with us, obviously."

"A foursome with Duke?" she asked. "I don't think so. I like Duke, but he's totally not the kind of guy who could have that experience and go back to being just friends afterwards. He'd be too awkward. Just look at how he reacted to your Mom kissing him on New Year's. But if he and Jean hit it off, they might make a good couple. She's exactly his type, when he's willing to admit he has one."

It was an hour before Jean came back out, and she had the biggest smile on her face. Clearly, Duke had made an impression, and she actually turned shy when we asked about what they'd talked about. She joined us in the pool, and then things got frisky, and the four of us wound up in a daisy chain on the living room floor, before having lunch. I ate out Jean while Toni was sucking my cock, with Patti between them. We didn't do more than a little friskiness while swimming in the afternoon, and then Jean decided not to stay after dinner. Without knowing it at the time, that was the last time we had sex with Jean that summer, and maybe ever again.

-----

July 28, 2013

On the Sunday after Duke and Kenny flew home, Jean, Patti, Duke, Kenny and I met up to go to Six Flags for the day. It was the first time for Jean and Duke to actually be physically together, after they'd been video chatting almost daily since that morning in the kitchen. They greeted each other with a hug, and then a huge kiss. Throughout the day, they were holding hands, and we could all tell this was pretty serious between them. I was feeling both happy for them and jealous at the same time, and needed to remind myself that compersion doesn't just apply to my wives, but applied to her, too.

Patti and I managed to get Duke alone, and explained our reasons for not wanting to try a foursome with him. He took it really well, saying, "I think she's gonna be enough for me by herself, guys. I would have only been involved in something like that to be with her, anyway."

"You're okay that we've made love to her before you?" I asked.

"If it was before today, I don't have cause to be jealous," he responded. "I don't need the hot, wet details, I just need her to be my girl from now on, y'know? She told me herself that she stopped being with you two a while ago. The way I look at it, if she hadn't been involved with you, she wouldn't have been at your house for me to see her that day, and we wouldn't be where we are now. I'm not sure I would want to tell my kids that it's how we met, but it certainly is different."

They went back to her apartment after the park, and we heard from Jean later that they had sex for the rest of the night and into the early hours of the morning.

Meanwhile, Patti, Mom and I were making love at our house, while Toni was out on a date with a guy named Jason.

A For Sale sign was back up at the house next door, with the ridiculous asking price of $260k. Mom had toured it as part of an open house earlier in the day, and said that while the damages had been repaired, there hadn't been any real upgrades, and she wasn't willing to pay their price, $80k above what we'd paid for essentially the same house two months earlier. Clearly, the flippers were being greedy. Mom asked Carmen, who was handling this sale as well, to let us know if the asking price were eventually lowered, but that we would not be making an offer unless it was..

-----

August 3, 2013

Patti's 21st birthday fell on a Saturday, and Patti's parents threw a big party for her that afternoon. I picked Jean and Drew up at her apartment, and drove over to the Taylor house. Her sister Jody was overjoyed at being asked to be the flower girl at our wedding, saying, "I can't wait to have you as my brother-in-law, Drew. It'll be so fun to have a big brother."

After the party, Jean and Duke and Patti and I went on a double date. We started out miniature golfing, and at hole 3, Patti asked, "Jean, I know we haven't been friends for very long, but I can't think of a better person to ask. Would you please be my bridesmaid at our wedding next March? Duke's already Drew's Best Man."

"Of course, Patti. I'd be honored," she said.

I silently hoped they would still be a couple by then. Long distance was hard, even for couples who had been together for years. He and Jean would only have been together for a few weeks before school started up again. But they had started out over Skype, maybe even fallen into love at first sight over it, so who knows?

After the golfing, we saw 'The Wolverine' at the theater, and had a great time. We dropped them back off at Jean's apartment, and headed for 'house number 1' as I'd started calling Mom's house.

Mom and Toni were in bed together cuddling when Patti and I got there, and it was obvious that this was afterglow. I undressed Patti, kissing my way from her neck to her breasts, just to warm her up, and Patti then got into a 69 with Toni. I undressed myself, and climbed between Mom's legs, to make love to her in missionary position. I kissed Mom softly, as my cock slid into her hot, wet depths, and continued kissing her as I thrust, long and slow, as she began to moan. My right hand went to her breast, and I squeezed gently, not going straight to her nipples yet. Mom broke the kiss, saying, "Faster, honey, please fuck me fast and hard."

I picked up my pace, and knew this was going to make me come faster. I just wanted Mom to get there first, so I began sucking on her right nipple, while my right hand squeezed the left. Her moans increased, and when I bit down on her nipple with lip-covered teeth, she launched into orgasm, screaming my name. I picked up my pace even more, slamming into her over and over, and just as I came, she shuddered in a second release of her own.

Pulling out, I looked over to Toni and Patti, just as Toni's back arched, followed by Patti reaching orgasm, too. Their screams melded, until I couldn't tell who was louder.

After that, Toni walked back to the other house, early enough that the neighbors would see her and not be too suspicious of her comings and goings. I wished we had a way for us to move between the two houses that couldn't be seen by the neighbors, so this kind of early departure would not be necessary, and made a mental note to look into how we might accomplish it. Toni wasn't over at Mom's house every night, but after Patti and I moved into the house, we would want to be. And if the neighbors didn't see us walk to Mom's for 'dinner', they wouldn't need to see us walk back, either.

Patti then got into a 69 with Tina, and I entered Patti from behind, and we lasted 30 minutes in that position, before I finally came again, and then we went to sleep.

-----

August 9, 2013

What we decided on, to allow unobserved movement between the houses, was to put up more privacy screens, blocking the view of the area between the two houses from the street, and put a gate into the fence between them. That way, Toni could exit out of the side door of the garage of my house, go through the new gate, and then enter the side door of Mom's garage, all without being seen from the street, or by the neighbors to either side. We were also thinking of putting in another pool into the backyard of the house, to explain the need for the screens.

Our internships at ABC were complete, and Jean invited Duke, Kenny, Patti and I to her apartment for a party, as a celebration of finishing, but also as a bon voyage party, as Jean's time at the ABC apartment had to end as well, and she was headed back to Denver the next day.

I had already asked her a week earlier to consider moving in with Toni at my house, so she could stay in Dallas for a while more, but she turned me down, saying, "Drew, I need to get back to Denver. I only get two weeks to be with my parents and brothers before my school starts up. If Duke and I are going to survive a long distance relationship, we'll survive having it start now. Thank you for offering, though. I'll definitely see you all at the wedding. At some point, Duke and I need to decide where we'll look for jobs, and that might just be Dallas, in which case we can stay close friends."

Patti and I gave her 'just friends' kisses and hugs, before we left her and Duke to say their own goodbyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: I had the choice between making Chapter 5 be the longest in the series, 30% longer than Chapter 3, or breaking it apart here, resulting in two shorter chapters closer to the series average, and decided to do the latter as they are somewhat different in tone, representing the shift from Drew and Patti's summer in Dallas to their college apartment. Chapters 5 and 6 will be submitted at the same time, so you won't have to wait for Chapter 6.

As always, constructive feedback appreciated.

Leenysman