All Comments on 'Firsts Ch. 03'

by TheKiss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hedi6789hedi6789about 16 years ago
Want more...

It's a bit dramatic but I kinda like the action :-)

tygresmerctygresmercabout 16 years ago
WOW!

come on...come on...next part...loved it! cant wait to read more! I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
How long till the next chapter?

Okay, I just thought I'd let you know that if we have to wait 3 months for Chapter 4 there is likely to be a mutiny. Great story and please keep up the good work.

ingonyamaingonyamaabout 16 years ago
hm...

I enjoyed chapter 1 very much and the last two chapters are pretty good but they seem off..like rushed or something? Maybe it's just me.

smidgeonsmidgeonabout 16 years ago
That was great

I think I agree with a little of each of the previous posters. This was great - a really good addition to the ongoing story and it exceeded my expectations for this chapter.

Having said that, I can understand the person who said it seemed a little rushed as you gave such in-depth details when weaving the characters and the story in the first chapter. It had the feel of a nice, slow build - of events, between characters, etc.

Now we know them better, and yes, it's nice to move the story along, but I admit I was a bit surprised that they slept together in this chapter. But I loved her plotting, it was a hot scene, it's an enjoyable story and Gabriel is just yummy - even if he was a jerk afterwards.

Thanks for sharing your story, and I'm definitely in on the mutiny if you wait three months for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Totally loved it!

I'm so glad you updated sooner this time. This story rocks and I am thoroughly hooked.

Gabriel is so hot and actually, I don't think that he has been THAT much of a jerk. If someone had come onto me - like Kes did him - only to start macking on someone else the next day, I wouldn't be doing a happy dance either, for sure. Gabriel went a bit over the top, but hey: he's a hot-blooded guy ;)

Please, please update soon. YOu are a great writer....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

I really loved your stories and just wanted to let you know they were great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow!!!

wow i absolutely loved it!!!! it was so cute and intense i don't have any words. gabe was really showin his ass in the last half of this one. it was so funny. i wonder how he's gonna make it right again i can't wait for the next chapter please post it soon!!!!

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
5 stars

he's jealous. i think i like where this is going. :D

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 14 years ago
Female Boxer?

I agree with Rico, NICE SHOT! He was acting like a jerk and she punched him good. Yay Kes!

kdach1kdach1almost 13 years ago

I don't think that's what Juan meant when he told Gabe to let work themselves out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What the hell is happening!

And I do not mean that in a positive way. How come Gabrielle comes to her 'rescue' there but not before? And why did he not say no when she came to him to ask a favour? Could have said I am not your doll to practice on. You want it? Then give us a fair chance. Instead he does exactly the opposite and makes an ass of himself now. And Kes isn't behind him either. Acting like a total bitch. Just because he has a reputation for sleeping around doesn't mean you take advantage of him. And if she has known him for years she would not have behaved like that. But she did. And going out with Ben immediately after sleeping with Gab? That's definitely cheating on Ben! I mean he said sort out things not fuck him. So let's just say I liked them both in ch 1 and now my respect for both has decreased greatly especially Kes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous