All Comments on 'Fisherman's Wife Ch. 04'

by sammi_in_the_snows

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Why do these bisexual sissy boy authors force this pathetic gay garbage on LW???? F ucking idiot.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WONDER

This is a cuckold site,You come here and read cuckold stories and then complain about cuckold stories.If you think this is not a cuckold site then remember 90% of stories are of a cuckold nature.If you hate cuck stories then why come here??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Commenters who don't understand the tongue-in-cheek nature of the 'loving' wives category AT ALL are as funny by their very existence as their ill-advised comments. Shows their limited intellect and, rather than deterring the content they hate, just ads to the entertainment value at the end. Same old, same old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:commenters who don't understand.........

But yet, an ass wipe like you reads every one of those ill-advised comments and then like the little cunt you are bitch about them, just because they don't meet your sick idea of erotica. Fuck off idiot. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@wonder

Why, we come here to piss off dick heads like you, what else? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MMMMM

There;s nothing wrong with a woman knowing what she likes and doing it. I can't imagine any of you guys objecting to getting a blowjob. I think you'd all be fighting for your place in line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just maybe

she can put her husband and the writer sucking cock with her. What a shitty story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous