All Comments on 'Fishing Trip Gets Sticky'

by Old Friend

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
I Can't wait....

...for fishing season to start. Very hot. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not So Hott

Too unrealistic if you ask me, it was also really short. It didn't get to me at all. Better luck next time.

ddh911ddh911about 19 years ago
last guy was a gay idiot

No red blooded straight guy would have been able to say it didn't do anything for him. Don't listen to what that last guy said! It was written well, to the point and it got my attention for sure. Who cares if it was realistic? I would have been happy to be the guy who caught this couple in the act even if I wasn't lucky enough to be the guy with a wife that hot. I was looking for more stories from you to finish what you started for me. Please write more!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Pure narration is stultifying

First, it takes several paragraphs (in a short tale) to determine if the narrator is male or female! Tension is GOOD, but it needs to center on something more central to the message than whether the messenger is male or female. (Although a story could be developed where that gender aspect WOULD be central.)

Second, this is ALL narration, mostly about the narrator's thoughts or details of the fishing activities (again, not the interesting & central aspect of the story!) It sounds (at least to this reader) like there is a lecture going on! There is no tension on whether Sweetie (now that we know she is the narrator) is going to get laid tonight. Maybe a little question of whether a) it will be in the bottom of the boat, with fish flopping around the couple, or b) in the tent after they dock and clean the catch! It WILL happen, and her companion (presumably Hubby) will provide the rod! Adventuresome?? Marginally!

3*

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Beats

Sure beats fishing any day. A good hot time with a loving wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous