All Comments on 'Fist For My Pet'

by courtingbliss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 14 years ago
Nicely done...

You did a very good job of capturing the feelings and sensations of being fisted, even though it was from your P.O.V. I had a good sense of what the submissive was experiencing from your perspective which is not easy to do. You also addressed the process pretty realistically - it is not something that can be rushed, in or out, without causing searing pain and injury. "Pain" is to be expected, but not pain that damages. Your handling did that very well.

ElliasonaElliasonaabout 14 years ago
Memory lane...

This made me remember the first time it happened to me, he had no idea what he was doing! **Sighs** It's in my favorites, though. I look foreward to reading the rest of what you have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fisting my wife

Really like the stories involving fisting. It took a long time but I finally worked my wife up to being fisted. She learned to love it and beg for me to put even more into her, eventually getting about half way to my elbow. It was enjoyable for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Such a hot story - I would love to be in her shoes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree very hot story

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Low level dosage

This person may be experienced but still needs more experience in what they are doing. If the sub says "I need water" you give them a sip of water, not piss, not cum, water. If the sub says they are in pain, investigate it, don't assume they are just saying that. If they say "Feed me" it doesn't mean cum, it means a little bite of moist cookie and a sip of water. Just because the Master says he did something, doesn't mean he's always right. Be wise, be smart, love your sub.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous