Five Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hard shaft filled her mouth with the familiar taste of cock, and she forgot about everything but pleasing the tool in her mouth, running her tongue along it, teasing it with her lips and her teeth, taking it in her throat. All she knew was that she was happy when she felt his hand pushing down on the back of her head, feeding her more cock. She was doing well. Dalia groaned when Matt squeezed her tit through the thin blouse, and her hands moved on their own to undo her buttons. He'd like skin to skin more.

Her nipples rubbed against the coarse jeans of Matt's pants and sent little ripples of pleasure to her sopping pussy. She'd been wet when she arrived at the corner of her street, and she'd only gotten worse.

The hum of the car died down, and Matt pulled Dalia off his cock. He got out and grabbed Dalia's hair to pull her forward until she was on hands and knees across the front seats, with her tits hanging out her blouse, and her mouth soon full again. Matt held Dalia's head in his strong hands and pounded her face until he curled forward and blasted his load into her willing mouth. Dalia's throat spasmed and twitched around his spewing cock as he kept her pressed tight to his body.

He panted as he let her go and said, "You're a natural cocksucker."

She looked away, not willing to show him his compliment had hit a mark. Matt pushed Dalia's chin up and kissed the tip of her nose. He had a smile on his face when he said, "Get out of the car and bend over the hood, I cleaned it for you."

"You're not going to... not here, right?"

"I am."

Dalia swallowed and looked down the quiet street Matt had parked in, she couldn't see any cars. Maybe nobody would find out. She pulled her blouse back over her tits and lost that bit of dignity right away with a little shake of Matt's head. "No clothes, slut. Just heels."

"Please." Tears welled up in Dalia's eyes, she didn't want to get naked, didn't dare find out why the thought set her pussy on fire.

"Take them off, or I'll do it for you."

Matt's smile had faded, and she saw that certainty again. He'd get her naked on the hood of his car no matter what. He'd fuck her with his big cock and do God knows what else. Dalia gave a quick nod and got out of the car. She turned her back to Matt as she undressed to hold on to a shred of dignity for as long as she could.

Dalia wasn't wearing much, so it didn't take long before she made her way to the hood and leaned over it, her long legs spread wide as she leaned forward. Matt put his hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her down until her tits flattened out on the cold hood, and her ass stuck out as far as it would go. Dalia shivered when Matt's hand slid down along her spine until he reached her lush ass and filled his hand with the supple flesh of her behind.

He spread her cheeks apart so he could peek at her glistening pussy and said, "Are you horny, slut? Did sucking me off get your pussy wet?"

Dalia pushed her forehead against the metal hood to hide the blush on her face. She didn't answer him, but then again, her moan when he brushed her clit spoke volumes. Matt's hands traveled down Dalia's taut legs as he crouched behind her. She jerked forward when he blew cool air along her overheated lips. One tug of Matt's strong hands, and he had her where he wanted her, her tasty pussy in reach of his nimble tongue.

Matt traced the edges of Dalia pussy with the tip of his tongue and smiled. "You taste good, slut, I wonder why. Do you like being my fuck toy?"

Dalia's answer died in her mouth when Matt dove into her slit, his hands keeping her in place. He kept her guessing, licking and nibbling, teasing her clit now and then, never for long, just long enough to get her to a boil. She pushed her ass back into Matt's hungry mouth, inviting him in, giving up her dignity as she moaned like a bitch in heat.

She was so close, but she couldn't do it, couldn't give in that final inch of the way, not like this. But she wanted it, she needed that shameful ecstasy. She wanted to lose herself again, forget all about her humiliation and give in to the pleasure. "My ass."

Matt pulled back and said, "What about it?"

"Please."

"Please what? What do you need me to do with your slutty asshole?"

"Don't say that."

"What, you don't want me to fuck your hole? Make up your mind, slut."

"Please."

Matt ran his finger in a slow circle around Dalia's clit, bumping into it now and then, sending maddening little sparks through Dalia's body. So close.

"Tell me, slut. Tell me you're a fuck toy that needs a cock up her ass."

"Please!"

"Tell me."

"No!"

Matt pulled his hand back and spanked Dalia's pussy, the sudden snap forced a gasp from her throat that morphed into a moan when the sweet pain blended with the mess inside of her. "Say it!"

"I'm a fuck toy!"

Another slap, and Dalia's nails clawed at the hood of the car as her hips pumped the empty air, desperate for something, anything to set her off.

"What else?"

"I need a cock up my ass!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm a slut! A fucking piece of meat! Please make me cum! Please!"

"That's a good slut."

Matt drove two fingers deep inside Dalia's pussy and pumped her hard until they were slick with her juices. He put them against Dalia's asshole, and she froze, her body trembling with anticipation. "Spread your cheeks for me."

Tears fell from Dalia's eyes as her hands moved towards her ass. With no support, her tits got squashed even more, and her hard nipples tingled against the cool metal. She grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart, revealing her puckered hole to Matt.

"Good slut." Matt pushed inside Dalia's asshole just as he rolled her clit between his fingers. Dalia could only scream as her defenses crumbled, and she came. Her legs twitched, and her fingers dug into her cheeks as the intense pleasure ripped through her. People could hear her screaming, she was sure, and they'd see her spreading her ass, acting the slut for her man. She couldn't escape, but nobody would ever believe she had any thought of escaping in her mind. She'd be a slut in their eyes.

Dalia groaned when Matt's cock filled her pussy. He hadn't told her to take her hands away, so she kept spreading her cheeks as his thick shaft pounded her twitching pussy. Over and over he filled her, stretching her, pushing her in a sexual haze.

"You want my cock in your ass so bad?" Matt pulled out of Dalia's pussy and put the tip of his meaty cock against Dalia's puckered hole. A shaky groan escaped Dalia's throat, and her nails clawed into her cheeks. Matt pushed, and a flash of hot pain burst through Dalia, but he didn't stop, and Dalia's slutty body took what he gave her and dragged her further into the haze.

Dalia let go of her cheeks and put her hands on the hood so she could push back and get more of his cock inside of her. She wanted it, needed it. She saw herself, fucking her own asshole, naked outside. Not even in a proper bedroom, no, she had to suffer through the humiliation of getting her ass fucked by the side of road.

It was too much for Dalia. She came, hard. Again. Why? Why did losing control make her cum so hard? Dalia didn't know as she screamed out her pleasure. She slumped forward on the car as Matt reamed her hard, forcing more pleasure from Dalia's pliant body until he finally blasted his cum down her tight asshole.

He ran his hands along Dalia's sweaty back as the warm pleasure faded, his cock softening in her ass. "You were great, slut."

The soft touch and the warm words cut through the haze and fought off some of the shame that came with a clearer mind. "Thanks."

"Stay like this for a while, and then you can get dressed for our date."

Dalia frowned and opened her mouth, but her question was lost in a groan when Matt pulled out. What did he mean, date? This wasn't it? Dalia felt like she could barely walk, let alone go out. Matt didn't leave her to her thoughts for long and returned with a mean looking black butt plug. He smiled at her and said, "Spread your ass so I can plug you. I don't want my cum leaking out."

Dalia did as he told her and gasped when the cold rubber stretched her sore hole. Matt wiggled and pushed the toy, and it slid in easily enough. Dalia squeezed her ass around the thing, it felt weird.

"You can stand now." Dalia got up, and her eyes widened as the plug moved inside of her. She glanced at Matt and caught him grinning. "I guessed my little ass slut would love that one."

"Don't say that."

"You're the one who begged me to fuck your ass."

"I don't have a choice."

"Sure." He waved his hand towards the car and said, "Go get dressed. And fix your face, it's a mess. You're such a sloppy cocksucker."

Dalia hurried back, grabbed her clothes and dressed in record time. She felt relieved to be clothed again, but she wasn't fooling herself. Her sweaty skin dampened the thin blouse, and every line of her body could be seen as the fabric hugged her tits, not doing anything to hide her nipples. Her hair was a complete mess. She hadn't thought to bring a comb, but she had stuff to fix her face, and the familiar act of taking off and reapplying her make-up calmed her down. She sat down in the passenger's seat and glanced over to Matt. "I'm done."

"You look like you've just been fucked, I like that."

"Good for you. You said we were going somewhere?"

"We're going on a guided tour in an ice cream factory."

Dalia blinked, stunned by the normalcy of what Matt just said. It was kind of charming, really. "Ice cream?"

"Yeah, I've heard it's a good tour, and you get to taste weird flavors at the end. Seemed like a nice place for a date."

"It is, but why? After all this."

"This is about more than sex, Dalia. I used to take Nina out all the time, she loved it. You need to understand what you're throwing away by being a fucking slut."

Matt's words hit deep. He'd used her name, spoken from the heart. He wouldn't do that if he hated her. Dalia traced the tense lines in Matt's face and recognized them for what they were. Grief, long sleepless nights longing for the wife he'd lost. Two years isn't long to have buried a spouse of fifteen years. Dalia sighed and slumped back into her seat, she'd figure Matt out later. For now, her body was still singing, and every bump in the road jerked the plug in her ass, adding notes of color to the music.

The rest of the ride was quiet. Bit by bit, Dalia's body calmed down and with her hunger sated, she could think again. She shied away from what just happened, that memory was still too fresh.

"Do you feel bad about what you're doing to me?"

"It's necessary."

"Bullshit. You just want to fuck me."

He glanced over at her and let his eyes linger on her deep cleavage. "There's that. I wouldn't have when you were still Dalia."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I respected Dalia as a friend. You, I don't know who you are. All I know is that you're a whore, and that I can punish you for it. Once I'm done with you, you can go right back to the mess you call your life."

Tears stung Dalia's eyes as she averted her eyes and stared out of the window. "You're an asshole, Matt."

They drove on in silence, until Matt said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so harsh. It's just... I remember how it was, and it's not like that anymore, at all. It's hard. I hate being disappointed."

"What, I'm a disappointment now?"

"Yes."

"For fucking around? How is that different from what you're doing?"

"I fucked around before I met Nina, but I never cheated on her. Never. And you're the first since she died, so you tell me how we're the same."

"I bet you feel great."

"What?"

"Looking down on the world from your fucking throne."

Matt pulled into a gravel parking lot and parked the car before turning to Dalia. "I'm comfortable with who I am, Dalia. Can you say the same?"

He got out of the car and Dalia hurried after him, but her chance to retort got lost in the murmur of the crowd that had gathered for the tour. All of them were students, and Dalia felt like the odd one out in more way than one. The other girls were just that, girls. Young and attractive, sure, but she oozed sex appeal, and her curves drew stares like a magnet.

The tour started, and Matt stuck close to her, making it clear she was off limits. Dalia ignored him and focused on the guide, it was actually quite interesting to find out all the details going from raw milk to delicious creamy goodness.

Matt snatched her attention away when he pulled her against him and held back a few paces so they dropped to the back of the group. He winked at two muscular young guys and said, "Here she is."

"Does she suck cock too?"

"Yeah, she's a great cocksucker."

"I meant like right now."

"What, here?" He shrugged and said, "If you can make her suck you off, be my guest."

The two jocks eyed Dalia's blushing face, and Darrell, the tallest, said "Dude, you sure she likes this?"

Matt laughed. "Oh, I'm sure. You should feel her pussy, I'll bet you fifty bucks she's soaked."

"Fifty bucks?"

"Fifty."

"And then I can touch her, and she'll suck my cock?"

Matt shook his head. "The fifty's for the bet, she'll suck your cock for free if you ask nicely. Isn't that right, slut?" Dalia stared up at him with a startled look in her eyes, and Matt chuckled. "She always gets like this when she's horny." He took the front of Dalia's skirt in his hand and looked up at the two jocks. "We got a bet?"

"Yeah."

Matt lifted the airy fabric, and the jocks' eyes widened when Dalia's glistening pussy winked at them. "Holy shit! No panties?"

"She took them off in the car."

"Damn, that's fucking hot."

"That's a slut for you, guys. You want to touch her? Her pussy's clean, I shot my load in her ass."

"Dude."

Matt stepped back to give Dalia's new admirers some space. She cast him a helpless glance, and he put his finger to his lips as he nodded towards the front of the crowd. Dalia squeezed her mouth shut as two sets of eager hands played with her overheated pussy. It didn't take long before they found the plug in her ass and found their new favorite pastime. Dalia's legs slowly turned to jelly, and she startled when Matt put his hand on her shoulder. "What?"

"The group's moving, grab my arm."

Dalia was grateful for the support and wobbled by Matt's side as they followed along the guided tour. Darrell and Eric came close behind and toyed with her every chance they got. Their eyes burned her skin, undressing her, wishing they could drag her behind some machines and fuck her till they filled her with cum.

How did this happen? What magic had Matt used to turn her game against her? She was supposed to be the seductive wife, stringing along men who should know better. But her rules didn't count with Matt, her opinion didn't matter. She was a slut for his amusement, and everything done to her happened because he wanted it to. Those jocks could finger her, and play with her ass, and she'd suck their cocks if they pushed her down. She'd swallow their cum, and he'd know. He'd call her his fuck toy.

The group stopped, and Eric pulled Dalia's plug almost out of her ass and then jammed it back inside. Dalia half moaned and half squeaked when an intense orgasm fell from the sky and blasted through her. She dangled from Matt's arm, holding on for dear life as her body shook with pleasure.

People turned at the noise and saw her, and you didn't have to be Sherlock to piece together what happened. Matt smiled and wrapped his arm around Dalia. "She's not feeling too well." The commotion drew the guide's attention, and Matt nodded at her. "We're having a bit of a situation, would it be okay for my wife to have a quick rest? You can go ahead with the tour, we'll catch up in a few minutes."

"All right, Sir. Remember not to move outside the white borders, you'll find us if you follow the red line."

"Thank you, Miss. We'll be careful."

The group moved away, Darrell and Eric included, and Dalia wrapped her arms around Matt, her face burning with shame. She'd cum in the middle of dozens of people, and they all knew. How could they not? Students only care about one thing.

"Think those guys are bragging about you?"

A bolt of lightning flashed through Dalia's body, and she squeezed Matt's waist harder. "Stop."

"You want me to stop? After you came so hard? I don't believe you."

"I can't."

"You're a fuck slut, Dalia, nothing's ever enough for you. Your body always want more and more." Matt pushed Dalia back until he had her at arm's length. "Tell me you don't want to cum again. Tell it to me straight and make me believe it."

Tears sprung up in Dalia's eyes as she met Matt's confident gaze, and she slumped with her forehead against his chest. She couldn't say it. Dalia squeezed her eyes shut when Matt put his hand on her hair and smoothed it back. "It's all right, slut. You're my fuck toy, and I decide what happens to you. All you have to do is take the cocks. Undo the top button of your blouse."

Dalia's hands were already on her button when she froze. Without that button, her blouse would fall open even further, and the thin fabric would barely cover her nipples. After what just happened, nobody in the group would miss it. Her heart beat in her throat as she undid the button. She waited a few long seconds before letting go of her blouse and stepping back.

Matt smiled and tugged Dalia's blouse a little further down, pushing her tits closer together, and he offered her his arm again. "Ready to join the group again?"

"Yes."

He kissed her temple and chuckled, "That's my slut."

A few minutes later, they rejoined the group, and word had gotten around. One guy after another jostled a buddy's elbow, and Dalia's nipples hardened under all the gazes stuck to her half-exposed tits. Matt turned halfway towards the guide so he could listen to what she had to say. Moments later, Darrell and Eric reappeared and shielded Dalia from the rest of the group. Only a small clump of guys could see her now. Eric grabbed Dalia's skirt and said, "The guys want to see your pussy."

Dalia glanced at Matt from the corner of her eye, and he nodded. She swallowed and said, "Okay, but not too long."

Eric grinned and yanked Dalia's skirt up, exposing her wet slit to even more strangers. What would they think of her?

"Play with it."

"What?"

"You heard me, play with your pussy."

Dalia glanced over at Matt again, but all he did was meet her eyes. No nod, the choice was hers. He'd want her to humiliate herself in front of these overgrown boys. Dalia's hands trembled when she reached for her lips, and her fingers felt electric on the sensitive flesh. She knew what to do, her fingers had danced this little dance more times than she could remember. Her arousal skyrocketed at the slightest touch, knowing they were staring at her with their cocks hard and their minds full of fantasies.

The warmth of Matt's body nestled against her back and he reached around to undo another button on her blouse. One pull, and her big tits fell out. Her audience couldn't stand that, and they shuffled closer, hardly subtle, but what could you expect? Matt closed his hand over Dalia's mouth and whispered in her ear. "I want you to cum hard, and then it's over."

Relief flooded Dalia's chest, but she didn't know if it was because the end of her humiliation was close or because he'd told her she could cum. Her relief faded to the background when Matt pinched her nipples, and then kneaded her fat tits, his hard cock pressed against the crack of her ass, pushing the plug stretching her hole.

A little push was all she'd needed, and Dalia attacked her poor little clit and came, screaming into Matt's hand. Her juices streamed down her legs as she shook in Matt's strong grip. The world was a faraway place to Dalia as she swam in the intense pleasure. Dalia didn't notice Matt buttoning her back up until she was somewhat decent. She walked along on autopilot, clinging to his arm, slowly surfacing from one of the strongest orgasms of her life.