Five Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After you've done your job."

"Please!"

"You're stalling, slut. Do you want them to see you with my cock in your mouth? How long before they come get a closer look? You want them to hear you gag as you fuck your own throat?"

Dalia got back to sucking, taking Matt deeper and deeper, desperate to make him fill her mouth with cum. She couldn't block out the hollers. Please stay there, stay there, stay there. That one thought blasted through her mind over and over. She didn't want them to see her slobbering all over Matt's cock, moaning like a slut. She whimpered around Matt's shaft when he finally took control, pounding his steel hard cock down her gullet.

Matt groaned out loud as he erupted down her throat, forcing Dalia to swallow everything, her nose squashed against his body. Applause and loud whoops filled the air when Matt let Dalia go, and she reeled back and gasped for air.

Matt crouched in front of Dalia and tapped her cheek to get her attention. "That was great, slut. Everyone loved it." He nodded towards the group of college kids. "I think those guys have beer." He slipped some money in her bikini top. "Why don't you go fetch us a beer or two? You can wash your face if you want, but don't get that bikini any wetter than it already is."

He rubbed her pussy hard through the thin fabric of her bikini bottoms, and Dalia moaned as she buried her face against his chest. She was soaking wet, again. Why did she have to pick a white bikini? She'd spilled on her top as she sucked Matt's cock, and she didn't even want to think about the wet spot showing through her bottoms. Matt's rubbing wasn't helping either.

Dalia pushed off his chest and got up. Dawdling would only give Matt more time to get her worked up. She'd die of embarrassment if she showed up looking like a freshly used fuck slut, stuttering because she was too horny to form a decent sentence. A quick splash of water on her face, and she was off.

The college guys' whistling died down as she neared them, and they got to feast their eyes on her. Her nipples poked through her top with all those eyes stuck to her fat tits. Dalia cleared her throat, and a flash of raw excitement went through her when more than one guy had to tear his eyes away from the wet spot in her bottoms. They knew.

"Hi, I'm Dalia. You guys have any beer?" She pulled the money from her top. "I can buy two off you."

One guy shoved his friend with his shoulder and nodded further up the stream. The friend took off, and the first guy stepped forward. "Hey, I'm Ben. I think we can spare two. David's getting them for you." He pointed at the bill in Dalia's hand. "We don't have any change though, and I don't want to rip you off."

"I don't mind, I'm the one springing this on you."

"Don't worry about it, we've got plenty sitting cold in the river."

Dalia held the money out, but Ben put up his hands and shook his head. She frowned and said "Just take it."

"I was thinking we could trade."

Dalia's heart beat in her chest as he stared at her tits, and her voice was tight when she said "Trade what?"

"Well, we saw you doing your thing, and we were wondering." He pointed at her tits and said, "Are those real? We've got a bet going."

Humiliation swept over Dalia. "They're real."

The runner returned with the beers and put them in Ben's hands. Ben shook his head and said, "Can't be sure without looking. Why don't you take off your top, and I'll give you these?"

"And if I don't?"

He shrugged, "We'll drink them ourselves."

Dalia closed her eyes and let out a long, slow breath. This would've never happened if they hadn't seen her on her knees, stuffing her face with cock, swallowing a fresh load of cum. They were young and horny, bold. She couldn't go back without the beers or Matt would put her on her knees and spank her naked ass until it was glowing bright red. Her pussy clenched at the thought.

She opened her eyes again and reached for her top with trembling hands, Ben and his friends straightened, their cocks hard in their swim trunks. They all wanted her, and she knew it. She pulled her top down and her big jugs bounced free, her nipples hard as pebbles. "You believe me now?"

Ben gave her the cockiest grin she'd ever seen, and he tossed her first one, and then the second beer. Startled, Dalia had to scramble to catch them both, making her tits bounce as she did so. "Yeah, I believe you."

Dalia glared at him and turned on her heels. She hurried back, the sun warm on her naked tits. Her body pulsed with need, and she hated it. Showing off like a cheap slut, because she had to, true, but it would've been easier if she didn't boil over whenever she humiliated herself. She shoved the beers in Matt's hands and stormed past him, too frazzled to face the satisfied grin on his face. She pulled her top back over her tits and bit her lips when the fabric brushed her sensitive nipples.

Water. The cold would cool her off. Dalia cannon balled the shady pool, breaking the quiet surface and shocking her system. She surfaced, spluttering, and came face to face with Matt, crouched on the edge of the pool, holding out a beer. Dalia snatched the can from his hand and took a big gulp. "I hate you, Matt."

Matt laughed and said, "They say hate and love are almost the same thing, so I'll believe you." He winked and held out his hand. "Give me your top."

"Matt."

"No rest for the wicked, slut. I want your pussy wet and ready for me."

"Fine." Dalia pulled the bikini top over her head, and her tits bounced free. She slapped it in Matt's hand, and he toasted her with his beer. He got up and walked over to the edge of the river. Dalia watched as he tied her pure white bikini top to a low hanging branch like a flag, dangling over the stream. A deep heat nestled in the pit of her stomach. No rest, not even here, hidden by the trees around her. They'd know, they'd see her tits in their minds and then fantasize about fucking her and cumming all over her. She groaned and pushed off the side of the pool.

Swim, anything to get her mind off Matt's trap. The water caressed the hot skin of her naked tits and her nipples tingled in the sparkling cold. It was no use. Matt joined her with a splash, and she jumped him, her mouth hot on his. She couldn't deny the hunger. Her tits squashed flat against his strong chest as she clung to his body. Breathless, she said "Please. Fuck me."

Matt chuckled and put his teeth on her throat. Dalia moaned as he bit down, marking her, claiming her. His tongue soothed the sting, hot on her cold skin. "Please!"

He reached between their bodies and with a little fumbling, the tip of his cock pushed against her overheated pussy. Dalia buried her face in Matt's shoulder as he slipped inside, stretching her, giving her body what it needed. No teasing now, Matt powered his cock inside, fucking her hard. Their bodies twined, writhing in a dance old as time. Dalia crumbled first, and she went limp as an intense orgasm burst through her body. She screamed out her pleasure, startling birds from their branches. Her slit squeezed down on Matt's thick shaft, and he groaned as his own pleasure washed over him, and he filled Dalia with cum.

They stayed like that for a long while, warming each other as their bodies basked in the sweet afterglow. The cold pushed them back into reality, and Dalia let go of Matt. "I needed that. Thanks for not making it hard for once."

"Is that what you think I do?"

"What else?"

"You'll figure it out." He climbed out of the pool and grabbed his beer. "I'm going to finish my beer out in the sun, you can join me if you want. Or you can stay here if you're scared of showing off your tits."

"Bite me, Matt."

He grinned and said, "I will, don't worry."

Dalia glared at Matt's back as he walked away, chuckling. Damn that man. She dried herself off and followed him, he'd found a boulder that could serve as a comfortable bench. Dalia watched him as his sturdy chest rose and fell in a slow rhythm, his eyes closed as he took in the sun. Content and relaxed, two feelings that didn't match the gnawing hunger in her stomach. She joined Matt and pushed her tits into his side. Matt peeked out from between his squinted eyelids. "Make yourself comfortable."

"Give me my top back if you don't like it."

He laughed and said, "I like it a lot."

"I bet you do."

Dalia put her cheek on his warm chest, and the slow beat of Matt's heart sounded in her ear, blending with the clattering water to make the music for the birds to sing to. The sun and Matt's body poured heat inside of her, relaxing her and slowly dissolving the knot in her stomach.

The peace couldn't last forever, and a tap to her shoulder startled Dalia from her half-sleep. She rubbed her eyes and said, "What?"

"My beer's finished."

"You can have the rest of mine."

"I want a fresh one."

Dalia's balled her hands as a spark stirred in her stomach. "And I'm supposed to get it?"

"If you're volunteering, you can go right now."

"What about my top?"

"You don't need it, it's not like you haven't flashed them your tits already."

Dalia groaned and put her forehead against Matt's chest. "Please don't make me."

Matt rubbed her back and said, "If you don't leave soon, I'm taking your bottoms too. You want them to see your wet pussy? You went them to stare at your ass while you're walking away, fantasizing about fucking that tight little asshole?"

Matt's words set off sparks that relit the fire in Dalia's belly, and heat built between her legs. She pushed off Matt's chest and slipped off the boulder. She cast a glance over her shoulder and said, "I hate this, Matt."

"We'll see when you get back."

She didn't answer him, instead she set off downstream at a fast pace, eager to get this over with. At least that's what she told herself in her head. Her heart beat in her throat when she rounded the bend in the stream and found the bunch of college guys again. One guy spotted her, and with a 'She's back!', she had six pairs of hungry eyes stuck to her tits. Her nipples hardened and her cheeks warmed, no denying it.

Ben walked over to her, his friends in tow. "Didn't think we'd be seeing you again."

"Yeah, we finished those beers faster than we'd expected. It's just so nice out in the sun."

"I can tell."

"One of my straps snapped."

"Sure. I guess you need more beer?"

"Another two would be nice."

Ben nodded, his arms crossed. "I don't mind, but the thing is we don't have as much left as we'd thought. Like you said, it's thirsty weather."

"I'm sure we can work something out."

"Sure, but we'll need something else this time."

Dalia swallowed and said, "This isn't good enough?"

"You've got great tits, don't get me wrong, but some of us still aren't convinced they're real. We'd have to touch them to be sure."

"All of you?"

"We all chipped in, so yeah."

Dalia closed her eyes as a wave of excitement swept through her. She heard them shuffle closer, their hands itching to grope at her fat tits, their cocks hard in their trunks, ready to fuck her. "Okay, but-"

She hadn't even finished speaking when they were on her. One guy pushed against her back, his cock pushing against her round ass as he reached around to squeeze her tits. Dalia gasped when her nipples were stretched and twisted, pulling her tits out from her chest. The moment one guy let go, another took his place, sucking her nipple, biting it. His tongue was hot on her skin. Dalia's legs trembled as they overwhelmed her.

"Get her on her knees." A spike of alarm shot through Dalia as they pushed her to her knees in front of Ben. He had his cock in his hand, jacking it. "Push your tits together."

"Don't do this, Ben."

"This is part of the deal, Dalia. We can touch your tits any way we want, you didn't specify, that's not my fault. Now push your tits together and slide them around my cock."

Dalia's pussy clenched as she shuffled forward and took Ben's throbbing shaft between her tits. He didn't wait for her to do the work, instead he pushed her face down so she had to watch the head of his cock appear and disappear as he fucked her jiggling tits hard, groaning at the feel of her silky tit flesh around his cock. Dalia blinked in surprise when cum blasted her face, covering her lips and tits with the sticky stuff. So soon?

Someone pushed Ben aside, and a fresh cock slipped between her tits, just as trigger happy as the first had been. In no time, Dalia was covered in cum, surrounded by six horny guys grinning down at the easy slut.

Matt's voice cut through the tension. "That's enough."

Ben faced him and said, "And who are you?"

"Me? I own that slut. Where's the beer she earned for me?"

Ben stared Matt down, bolstered by the friends at his back, but Matt didn't even acknowledge him. He walked right through the group until he stood in front of Dalia, and they made way for him. He held out his hand, and Dalia took it, ashamed to have him see her like this. Ben clicked his tongue and nudged David, who ran off. "They'll be here soon enough."

"That's great, I needed a cold one."

They stood there in awkward silence until David returned and gave Matt the beers. Matt toasted him and then took off with his cum soaked slut in tow.

Dalia's voice was tight when she said, "You were there?"

"Saw the whole thing."

"Why didn't you stop them?"

"How wet are you right now?"

She punched his side and said, "That doesn't fucking matter, Matt! You should've stopped them!"

Matt stopped in his tracks and grabbed Dalia's shoulder. He pushed her down and said, "On your knees."

"Stop!"

But he kept pushing until she sat on her knees in front of him, tears in her eyes. "One word, Dalia. One word was all you needed to stop those guys. Just say no and make them believe it, and they would've stopped. But you didn't say no, so they treated you like a cheap slut. That's what you are, Dalia, a fuck slut to cum on." He stepped to the side and glanced over at the bend in the stream, they had an audience. "Clean up that cum."

Dalia glared up at him and said, "No."

Matt crouched next to her and slipped his hand in her bottoms, she gasped when he pushed three fingers inside her soaked slit. "I'm supposed to believe you don't want this?" His hand pumped back and forth, stretching her. "Clean yourself up, slut."

Breathless, Dalia grabbed Matt's arm to steady herself and said "How?"

"Use your fingers and feed it to yourself."

"Please don't make me do that."

Matt kept his hand still inside Dalia's pussy and pushed down on her throbbing clit with his thumb. "If you cum before you're clean, I'm sending you back to them, naked. If you want to be gang banged so bad, be my guest."

Tears ran down Dalia's cheeks as her pussy clenched on Matt's hand. She didn't want to listen, didn't want him to feed her even more fantasies, but she couldn't deny how wet she'd been, sitting on her knees, surrounded by hard cocks. She groaned when she scooped cum off her tits and sucked it off her fingers, the salty taste filling her mouth. Matt rubbed her clit, and she had to bite down on her finger to keep herself from cumming right there on the spot. "You love this, slut."

Dalia shook her head, she didn't have breath to spare for an answer. She was walking a quickly unraveling tightrope, seconds away from snapping and dropping her in a suffocating pool of ecstatic pleasure. Her moans wouldn't stop now, her mouth filled with the taste of cum, her mind flooded with the humiliation of what she was doing for so many to see. She blinked when Matt's hand disappeared, and she looked up at him. "What?"

"You're done."

Dalia looked down at her tits, and a fresh wave of humiliating made her pussy twitch. Six loads, all gone. Matt pulled Dalia to her feet, and she stumbled after him, hazy, desperate for him to push her over the edge. Again. How many times did he have to force her to this place before he was satisfied?

They reached their boulder, and Matt sat down on it, his cock rock hard, pointing up at the sky. He grabbed Dalia's hair and dragged her face down on his cock, pushing until his cock stuffed her throat, and he kept her there, gagging, squeezing his cock with her tight throat. He let go of her hair, but Dalia didn't pull off his cock. Tears fell from her eyes, but she refused to let go, instead she fucked her own throat, her stomach heaving, her lungs burning for air.

Matt pulled her off his cock and flipped her around. He yanked her bottoms down, and they caught under the curve of her ass. He guided her back to him with one hand, and Dalia moaned when the tip of his cock pushed against her asshole. "Sit your ass down, slut."

Dalia did as he told her, and she groaned as her body weight pushed Matt's fat cock deeper and deeper inside her burning asshole. Matt pushed Dalia forward when her round cheeks hit his lap and spanked her ass hard. A spark of arousal shot through Dalia's body. She didn't care who heard or saw. Her ass was full of cock, and she bounced up and down, stretching her tight little hole. Her tits slapped together as they bounced on her chest.

She was so close. Matt's cock pounded her ass, pushing her closer and closer as his hands spanked her cheeks hard, making her firm flesh burn red hot. If only she could reach her clit, then she could cum, all her holes used, her stomach full of cum. It was too much. Dalia's legs gave out under her, and she slammed down on Matt's cock, impaling herself on his full length in one vicious thrust. She groaned as the sharp burn blended with the pleasure raging inside of her and reached between her legs to pinch her clit hard. Her body twitched as her orgasm finally erupted, her mouth open in a silent scream as her eyes saw black.

Limp as a doll, Dalia let herself be turned on her stomach, her tits squashed against the sun warmed boulder as Matt reamed her ass at a furious pace, his hands raining down fresh sparks of pain on her glowing cheeks. It felt like he would never stop powering his cock inside of her. So different from the overgrown boys who'd shot off between her tits at the snap of a finger. This man was different. He didn't want to get off in her, he wanted to own her.

"Fuck!" Matt filled his hands with Dalia's soft cheeks as he came inside of her asshole, pumping her full of cum one last time. He stood there as shivers ran through him, his body close to exhaustion. He pulled out of Dalia's ass and smiled when she softly whined, but she was too limp to move.

Matt groaned when he got up again after stooping down to grab a beer. Their horny audience disappeared behind the bend in the stream, and Matt's beer tasted even better when he thought about them drowning in envy. He put his beer on the small of Dalia's back and settled down next to her, stretched out in the sun.

They still had all day to explore the rest of the forest, the main pool, the waterfall. He couldn't think of a better way to relax after what happened, but a nap would be nice first. He glanced at Dalia, her shoulders rising and falling in a slow rhythm. Someone had beat him to the punch. He'd give her some rest before getting on with the date part of this date.

*fourth date*

A cab pulled up to Dalia's corner, and she was about to wave it away when the back door swung open and Matt's head popped out. "Get in."

He scooted to make room for her, and Dalia sat down next to Matt. "Is your car in the shop?"

"No, we're going to a bar. Can't be drinking and driving."

"All right." She pointed at a long cardboard tube leaning against Matt's leg. "If we're going to a bar, what do you need a poster for?"

"It's part of the entertainment."

Dalia raised her eyebrow. "Is there a poster fair or something?"

Matt laughed and said, "Hardly. We're going to a kinky bar Nina and me used to go to."

1...34567...10