Five Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Push your tits together and give me a tit job. I'll film it with your phone."

A defeated nod was all the answer Dalia could give Matt, and she wrapped her fat tits around his throbbing shaft. She closed her eyes as the heat of his cock burned into her skin, and she started moving, not thinking about anything but pleasing the cock nestled between her tits. She jacked Matt's cock with her soft jugs, squeezing his shaft and turning her cleavage into another hole for him to play with. Dalia panted with the effort of fucking his cock with her entire body, never staying still, always pleasing, rewarded by Matt's moans of pleasure.

On the edge of coming, Matt pulled free of Dalia's grasp and slammed his cock into her mouth, forcing his way down her throat, choking her. Tears sprang in her eyes, ruining her make up as she took his cock deep into her gullet until he finally pulled out. Cum exploded from his cock, covering her tits with the stuff, warm and sticky.

The snap of a picture made Dalia look up from her cum covered jugs, and Matt snapped another picture the moment their eyes met. "I'm putting this one as your screen saver." He crouched in front of Dalia and kissed her forehead. "Go clean up in the bathroom. Come back wearing just panties and heels."

"Okay."

"Go, I'll finish up dinner, and we'll eat."

Dalia stared at her own reflection in the mirror. She'd just been fucked. It could've been written on her forehead, it was that obvious. She leaned down on the sink, her legs weak. Sucking Matt's cock had gotten her going again. Her asshole still throbbed from the pounding she'd given it, this was even worse than not knowing what would happen. She'd given in, and she'd cum so hard.

A fresh wave of excitement swept through Dalia, and she groaned. Why? Her tits were covered in cum and scribbles, her dress was ruined, and her face was a mess from choking on Matt's fat cock. So why was she so horny? She'd cum so shamefully, she'd never forget it.

Dalia sighed and stripped off her tattered dress, her bra followed. She threw water on her face and glanced down at her tits. They looked like the tits a fuck slut would have. Did she clean them? Did she want to go back to being herself? She'd leave them as they were. She'd take Matt's cock like a fuck slut and hope it made him happy enough to not expose her. What choice did she have?

Dalia scrubbed her face clean and reapplied her make up with stuff she'd found in a little pouch on the edge of the sink. Must've been Nina's, she wouldn't ask. She kept it simple and combed her hair so it fell down her shoulders in a soft golden cascade. From her collarbones up, she looked classy and feminine, everything below screamed fuck slut. She was ready.

Matt lifted his eyebrow when she entered the dining room. "Is that how you want it, slut? Stay there."

Matt had set up two seats at the dining table, but now he pulled out the chair meant for Dalia and cleared away her plate. He grabbed a pillow from the couch and dropped it under the table, right in front of his chair. "Sit."

For a long moment, Dalia regretted her decision. She could've been sitting in a proper chair, next to naked, but on the same level as Matt, like she had been all day. That ship had sailed, and now her place was on her knees, and all she'd taste was cock. Dalia glanced down at her tits and then sank to her knees. She'd made her choice for the night. She crawled towards the cushion and kneeled.

Matt smiled at her and said, "I was looking forward to some conversation, but you can keep my cock hard instead. Nothing too intense, just don't let me forget you're there."

"I'll do my best."

Matt snorted and said, "I'm sure you will."

He sat down, and Dalia reached for his pants, but she hesitated. Nobody could see her here, not even Matt. The only way he'd know she was even there were her hands and mouth on his cock. She should be okay with that, there was no risk, no game to mess with her head. Just a nameless fuck slut on her knees, sucking cock under a table. Matt could switch with someone else, and she'd only know the difference by the cock in her mouth. Another slut could take her place, and Matt wouldn't even know. She was a mouth on his cock and tits mushed against his legs.

How far had she fallen? Dalia's cheeks burned with shame as she licked Matt's shaft. Her body felt like she was hot with fever. She pushed one hand in her panties to rub her clit, and her fingers trembled as she soaked them with juices. Dalia sucked the head of Matt's cock in her mouth to muffle the sound of her quick orgasm. She'd squeeze everything she could from this, and he'd be none the wiser.

Time passed as Dalia sank further and further into her game, stealing little orgasms, playing with her pussy more and more. Any thought of caution fled from her mind, and she toppled forward when Matt shoved his chair back, her hand trapped between her legs. Matt smirked at Dalia as she lay stretched out on the floor, her big tits flattened against the cold tiles.

"You horny slut." He got up and grabbed Dalia's hair. A quick pull, and she was on hands and knees, her panties hanging off one leg. She crawled towards the rug, leaving a trail of her juices behind. Matt let go, and Dalia's head fell down in shame, her long golden locks a curtain that hid her red cheeks. He'd known. Why did she have to lose control like that?

It didn't matter. Matt's hands grabbed her shoulders, and he slammed his cock inside of her. Dalia groaned as he finally filled her up, stretching her out so much better than her fingers could. He fucked her slow and firm, not punishingly hard. But she wanted it like that, wanted his cock to pound her and force the thoughts from her head, so she pushed her hips back, tempting him to fuck her harder.

Matt didn't give in, didn't speed up or slow down. Dalia would've been bored to tears if it wasn't for the massive orgasm simmering in her belly, stirred up with every thrust of Matt's meaty cock. "Please! Fuck me harder!"

"Why?"

"I need to cum!"

"I know."

Nothing changed, he kept fucking her at that same torturous pace. "Please!"

"I love it when you beg, slut."

"Matt!"

"Convince me."

"Just make me cum, please. You can fuck my ass! You can do anything you want, please!"

"I can do anything?"

"Yes! Just fuck me!"

"Are you a fuck toy?"

"Yes!"

"Say it."

"I'm a fucking slut!"

Matt tightened his grip on Dalia's shoulders and said, "Keep shouting that, you fuck slut."

"I'm a fucking slut!"

The first hard thrust forced a gasp from Dalia's throat. The next was just as brutal, but she loved it. Her body drank in the sudden pounding, and she shouted her mantra until her voice died, and still Matt kept going, fucking her like a machine until Dalia exploded into orgasm. Whatever pleasure she'd felt playing with herself under the table paled with the storm unleashed inside of her now.

Dalia let out a hoarse scream when Matt sped up his fucking until her fat tits flopped in every which way, slapping together, adding to the sounds of sex filling the living room. She could scarcely breathe, her body suffering through a monster orgasm and a vicious fucking until Matt froze in place and bellowed out his own release, pumping cum deep inside of Dalia's willing hole. He let go of her, and she slumped forward on the rug again, too exhausted to even lift a finger.

How did he pull this on her twice in the same day? Two strong arms picked Dalia up off the floor and soothed her weariness as she nestled against Matt's warm chest. He carried her to the shower and scrubbed her clean, even her tits. She glowed a soft pink by the time he got her dry again, wrapped in a comfy robe.

"Come." Matt held out his hand, and Dalia smiled as she took it, wonderfully relaxed, despite where she was and who she was with. He led her to the kitchen and put a big bowl of fresh strawberries and a plate of icing sugar on the table. "You should have a bite to eat, Dalia. I bet you're starving."

She gave Matt a quick look when he used her name, but the strawberries were too seductive for her to get into it. Her stomach growled, and she attacked the delicious treasure while Matt sipped at a hot cup of coffee.

Dalia licked her lips clean, sated for now, and looked at Matt. She remembered sitting here before, with Nina at his side, a plate of homemade cookies on the table. Nina'd loved that kind of thing. Matt looked just like he had then, happy and relaxed. Not a hint of the man who'd forced her to be his slut. "I don't get it, Matt. Why do you have to make this so confusing? Do you hate me or not?"

"I don't hate you, Dalia."

"Yeah, sure. You pull this shit on everyone you don't hate?"

Matt shrugged, "This is who I am."

Dalia licked her sugarcoated fingers and said, "With Nina too?"

"Not right away. She asked me to try something small one day, and the way she looked at me, I couldn't say no. One thing led to another, you know how it goes. I've never regretted giving her what she wanted, Nina was amazing."

"And I'm a replacement?"

Matt's hands ball into fists at the edge of Dalia's vision. His voice was hard when he said, "You're not. Nina's the love of my life and the mother of my children, she taught me more about myself than anybody else. That's what it means to be married, Dalia. That's what you've forgotten." He got up and poured the rest of his coffee down the drain. "I'm going for a walk, you can let yourself out. I left some clothes that should fit you in the bedroom."

"Matt."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I know it still hurts. Please sit back down."

Matt leaned against the sink, his arms folded. Dalia looked at him, her expression unguarded. "Rich and me aren't like you and Nina, Matt. We never were, not even at the start. We've lived separate lives for so long now, can you really blame me for what happened? He barely looks at me."

"Don't make excuses."

"I'm not, I'm telling you how it is. My marriage is as good as over."

"Then why do the pictures matter?"

"I'm comfortable with my life, Matt."

"Fucking the gardener."

"Yes, other men too."

Matt shook his head and pushed off the sink. "Nina never cheated."

"I'm not Nina, and you're not Rich. Our situations are different."

"Yeah." Matt waited with his hand on the doorknob, his back turned to Dalia. "I still think you made a big mistake."

"I know."

"And nothing you say will change my mind. You deserve everything you're getting."

"I know you think that."

"As long as you do."

The kitchen door closed behind his back, and Dalia stared at the dark wood for long minutes. Matt hadn't changed from the man she'd known, but then again, how well had she really known him? And Nina? She popped another strawberry in her mouth and dragged her tired body to the bedroom.

*third date*

Dalia stood waiting for Matt on the corner of her street in a pure white dress that reached just past her knees. The breeze played with the airy fabric, and the skirt billowed and danced with the sway of the winds. She'd braided her long blond hair and draped it over her shoulder, drawing the eye to her deep cleavage. The dress closed tight around her body and hid little, no matter how innocent it looked. Matt pulled up the car and ran his eyes over Dalia's body, from the black strappy sandals to the cocky look on her beautiful face.

Dalia got in the car and Matt said, "You look good in white."

"Thanks, it's new."

Matt laughed and said, "Aren't you getting the wrong idea here?"

"We're going on a date, right?"

"Sure."

"Can't a girl make herself pretty when she's out on a date?"

"A good girl wouldn't pick a dress that has her tits spilling out."

"Maybe I'm not a good girl."

Matt laughed again, "You're not a good girl, Dalia. Not even close. Did you bring everything I asked?"

Dalia held up a leather satchel. "I've got my bikini and a towel. You'll like it, it's white too."

Matt raised his eyebrow and said, "Going for a theme?"

"I'm an innocent girl fallen in the hands of a bad, bad man."

Matt grinned and said, "True enough. You remember the swimming hole?"

The swimming hole? She remembered the cold pools spread out in the woods, connected by flooded caves, with concealing ferns and brush everywhere. A shallow, meandering stream collected the water that bubbled up from the subterranean springs. One huge pool opened to a wide clearing, covered in river pebbles. A few picnic tables stood scattered about, and a narrow hiking trail led towards a clattering little waterfall that emptied into a hole so deep, the bottom loomed dark below your feet. "It's been ages."

"It's mainly college kids that go there."

Dalia looked outside at the sun shining down on the passing scenery. "And on a day like this..."

"Probably, yeah."

"What are you planning, Matt?"

"You don't need to know."

"Matt, we talked. I'll do what you want, so please, keep things normal. I can't take the way you mess with my head."

Matt glanced at her, "I'd say you take it pretty well."

"Oh, ha ha. I'm being serious here."

"Nothing's changed, Dalia. Disobey me, and you lose everything. That's a warning. It won't be a carrot up your ass this time."

Dalia slumped back in her seat. Nothing had changed, they weren't friends with benefits now. She'd hoped and tried, but what little hope she'd had faded. He'd burn today in her memory just like he had last time. She still couldn't look at anything orange without her pussy getting wet. Dalia snorted at the thought and then sighed. "I'll be a good slut for you, Matt."

Matt smiled and said, "I love hearing you say that. Spread your legs."

She looked at him through her eyelashes. "Why?"

"Good sluts get rewarded." Dalia obeyed, and Matt winked at her. "Good girl."

His hand slipped between her thighs, and Dalia balled her fists when his fingers bumped into her naked lips, wet and ready. Matt's eyebrows lifted. "Let's see if you can cum before we get there."

The rest of the drive was sweet agony for Dalia. Matt had to focus on the road so he couldn't spare the attention to get her off quick, but that was a curse more than a blessing. His touch was still deft, teasing her sensitive lips and clit, pushing inside of her, finger fucking her whenever the car stopped. But Matt's hand disappeared again and again to change gears, leaving Dalia hanging, yearning for his warm touch pushing her closer and closer. Talk faded away as Dalia struggled to not let it show on her face she was being toyed with, her body brimming with impatient lust.

Still, her cheeks flushed, and the blush crept down her chest. Her lips were glossy from biting them as she held back her moans. She could see her reflection, and what she saw wasn't helping. The pleasure wanted out, wanted to explode and blow her mind. Dalia couldn't hold back her moans any longer, every touch to her pussy just felt so good. Desperate to cum, she reached under her dress to twist and squeeze her nipples, the pain feeding into her pleasure.

She saw her reflection again, her tits spilling out of her dress, her mouth open as she panted. Just like when he'd filmed her. She still hadn't changed the slutty picture he'd set as her screen saver. Fuck slut.

The car hit a bump and Matt pushed hard on Dalia's clit. Her breath stocked in her throat as she toppled over the edge, her tits jiggling as she shook in orgasm, exposed like a slut. Matt didn't give her a break, he kept on rubbing her clit in firm, quick circles. All Dalia could do was shake her head, wordlessly begging to please not push her any further, but it was no use. She couldn't relax, couldn't come down, couldn't stop cumming until Matt finally had to change gears again. Dalia squeezed her thighs together and hid her face behind her seatbelt.

"You were lucky I had to switch lanes." A breathless snort was all the answer Dalia could muster, her body still working overdrive, her heart thumping hard in her chest. Matt's rumbling laugh made her pussy twitch, and she pushed her face even harder against the seatbelt when he sucked his fingers clean. "You taste good, slut."

They hadn't even arrived yet. What more would she have to go through before he delivered her back home, exhausted?

***

By the time they reached the swimming hole, Dalia had gotten herself together again. Some cars stood parked on the dusty little field that served as parking. Dalia closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she opened the door and got out. She could take whatever Matt threw at her, and she'd rise above it and use it to cum her brains out right under his nose.

Her fresh resolve moved to the back of her mind when she followed Matt into the woods. How long since she'd sniffed fresh air, full of the forest's life? She loved the soft snaps of twigs under her feet, the cool breeze, the sound of rushing water. This place hadn't changed since the last time she'd been here, years ago.

She was a different story though. No husband in sight then, not for years to come, just a girl looking for some fun and adventure. She'd laughed and swam and fucked here. She'd been in love, smiling whenever she'd caught her boyfriend's eyes, teasing him, getting him hard so he could fuck her and then cuddle after. So much had changed.

Her heart beat just as fast now, but for very different reasons. Dalia shook off her reminiscence when voices drifted towards them. A bunch of young guys, splashing and laughing together, just one pool away from them. Matt stopped and turned to Dalia. "You can change now."

"What, here?"

"No, over there." He pointed at a spot on the bank of the wide, clattering stream that flowed from one pool to the other. You could spot people from pretty far off, standing there. The opposite also held. "Get going."

Dalia bit her lip and walked from the shadows of the forest into the bright daylight at the edge of the stream. The sounds were louder here, and little silhouettes chased each other through the shallow water. Dalia relaxed, they couldn't see her very well from that far away. They wouldn't even notice her. Still, she'd better hurry.

Dalia quickly changed into her bikini, and she smiled when none of the silhouettes turned her way. Safe. Her smile faded when Matt tapped her shoulder, and she turned around to see his hard cock jutting out at her. He pushed her on her knees, and nervous flutters blossomed in Dalia's belly as she glanced upstream.

Matt grabbed her chin and made her face him. "Don't look away. I'll spank your ass if you do, and I'll make sure they hear every slap." He let her go after she nodded and folded his hands in his neck. "You're not leaving here until I cum in your mouth."

Blushing, Dalia took the head of Matt's cock in her mouth, and she moaned as the taste filled her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the throbbing tip and earned a satisfied sigh from Matt. She could do this.

Dalia squeezed her eyes shut and forgot about the stream and the hard stone under her knees. She sucked cock, stroking, licking, nibbling. Her hands never stilled as she wet Matt's shaft with her skilled tongue, and then she pushed, taking more of his thick shaft into her mouth, opening her throat, choking. She knew he liked that, liked to see the tears in her eyes as she struggled to make him feel good.

And she did, Dalia could tell from the way Matt's breathing changed, but he was stubborn. Dalia ran her hand over Matt's stomach, and it was rock hard with the tension of dragging out his pleasure, keeping her on her knees. She took the challenge and grabbed Matt's ass with both her hands so she could pull his cock deeper inside. He groaned in pleasure as her tits bounced against his legs.

A sharp wolf whistle echoed over the water, and Dalia froze with Matt's cock deep in her throat. Please no. The hollers started, and Dalia pushed off Matt's cock. She looked up at Matt and said, "Please, can we go somewhere else?"