Five Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have to?"

"It's the only way you get to cum."

Dalia nodded, and tears sprang into her eyes as she grabbed hold of the fat toy in her slit. She pulled hard and groaned when it stretched her on the way out.

"Now push it, slut. Hard." Dalia obeyed and gasped when she powered the toy back in. Fuck that was big. "Faster."

Dalia did it again, her face red with shame as she lay naked on the floor, fucking herself.

"Faster." She sped up. Again and again Lara egged Dalia on, until she was too far gone to even think about her humiliation. She flirted with the edge, so close.

"I know what she needs." Dalia's eyes snapped open when she heard Matt's voice. He sat crouched next to her and grinned when he rolled her on her side. "One hole doesn't cut it for a slut like her." He grabbed the plug in Dalia's ass and said, "Keep going. I want to hear that toy squelching in your sopping slit."

Dalia groaned and fucked herself at the same grueling pace as before, her body bubbling on the edge of orgasm. She screamed when Matt ripped the toy from her ass and froze when he slammed his cock into her throbbing hole. That did it. A fuck slut needs a cock in her ass, craves it. A massive orgasm wrenched Dalia apart, paling everything they'd put her through so far.

She couldn't stop fucking herself. The pleasure filled her with incredible energy, as if a bottomless hunger had flared up inside of her. Matt pounded her ass, and she kept pace. She was so full, cumming her brains out on the floor. Her ass was on fire, her entire skin burned and tingled with pleasure until the pounding in her ass stopped and Matt grunted as he filled her with cum.

He sat on his knees, panting as he leaned down on Dalia's hips, his wilting shaft lodged in her ass. Dalia met his tired gaze, a look of pained wonder in her eyes. He winked at her and let out a long breath. "You're a great fuck, Dalia." With a groan, Matt got up and gestured towards Lara. "Can you bring me her clothes?"

"Already got them."

"Thanks."

Lara dropped the pile of clothes on top of Dalia, covering up her sweaty body. Meanwhile, Matt turned around and bowed to the crowd. "I hope you all enjoyed the show. Special thanks to Lara here, and of course we can't forget Dalia, my perfect slut. Give her a round of applause, will you?"

Pleasant laughter rose from the crowd, and it rose to a cheerful applause with lots of whoops sprinkled through. Dalia didn't move, but she heard, and an unwanted sense of pride filled her. He'd called her a perfect slut. They'd loved her show, loved seeing her humiliate herself, using her slutty body to entertain them.

Dalia popped her head from under her clothes when she felt the scratch of a marker on her ass. Lara. "I'll just leave my number here so I don't forget to give it to you later."

Matt poked Dalia's side, and with blushing cheeks, she said "Thanks."

"You're welcome, slut."

The crowd filed out of the room now the show was over, reliving Dalia's performance and casting each other meaningful look for later tonight. After Lara closed the door behind her, Matt said "They're all gone."

Dalia pushed herself up on her knees, exhausted. Her blond hairs stuck to her face. "Why, Matt? Why can't you just fuck me and be done with it?"

"I could do it your way, and I'm sure you'd be a massive slut for me, but I like this better. I get to see the surprise on your face when I make you cum hard. When I see you cry or I hear you scream, I know you're being honest with me."

"Is that how it was with Nina?"

Matt crouched next to Dalia. He cupped her cheek and brushed his lips past Dalia's, barely a kiss. Goose bumps popped up all over her body as her mouth turned dry, and Matt spoke to her in a warm, soft voice. "Sometimes. Nina could hate me and love me at the same time, I saw it in her eyes, but she wanted it. That next little step always scared her, and she needed me to push her there, no matter how hard it was."

He pulled Dalia against his shoulder and rested his cheek against her temple. "Tonight reminds me of a lot of good times, and I want to say thank you for that." Matt let go of Dalia and got up, he held out his hands to her, and she pulled herself up, still on unsteady legs. "Next time will be the last time, Dalia."

Dalia squeezed Matt's hands. "It's going to be over?"

"Yes, I meant to stop last time, but then my reservation for this place came through, and now I think five's a good number to stop at."

"Okay."

Matt pushed up Dalia's chin and kissed the tip of her nose, "Cheer up, you'll get your old life back soon enough."

"Yeah, I know. I'm just tired."

"I bet you are. Join me in the bar after you put on your clothes. You want another glass of red?"

"We're having another drink?"

"More than one."

"Here?"

"That's what we came here for."

"But -"

"But what?"

"They all know."

Matt chuckled and pinched Dalia's lush ass. "Of course they do. Every last one of them knows how much of a slut you are. Ain't that something?"

Dalia could only watch as Matt walked out of the door, leaving her naked and alone. Next time would be the last. She turned a slow circle, shuffling her feet, and relived what happened to her step by step. Her clit throbbed as her fantasy dragged her further and further into her own humiliating show, and she rubbed it, moaning from the back of her throat as tears dangled from her long lashes.

Dalia swayed and put her hand on the pool table so she could fuck her slit harder, twisting her clit, spanking her sensitive lips. The pleasure of before came roaring back, and she came with a grunt. Next time would be the last, and then she'd be left with nothing but memories.

She put her clothes back on and cleaned up as best she could, but there was no hiding she'd just been royally fucked. Her eye fell on the two toys. Matt wouldn't want her to leave them behind, but she had nowhere to put them, and she'd rather die than carry them in her hands as she walked through the crowd.

Dalia closed her eyes and poised the two toys at both her holes. She panted hard as she pushed, stretching her sore holes to take the fat toys. They slipped inside, and a wave of pleasure filled Dalia. She opened her eyes and took one step forward, and then another. A sexy smile cast away her tears as she swayed her hips and embraced the delicious torture bubbling up from her double stuffed holes. The night wasn't over yet.

Dalia swung open the door into the bar, prepared for knowing smirks and glances, but her entrance barely registered. The bar was back to the cozy atmosphere of before, and Dalia walked through the room. Instead of scorn, she got nods and smiles from random people sitting at their tables, drinking and chatting. Just a night out. Tension she hadn't realized she had flowed from Dalia's body, and she smiled when she found Matt sitting in a shaded booth with Lara and a beautiful black girl. She spotted a fresh bottle of red wine on the table and said, "Can I have some of that?"

Matt got up from the bench and smiled. "You took your time. Sit down, and I'll introduce you."

He put his hands on her shoulders and before she knew it, she was scooting on the bench before him, hidden in the dark corner. The black girl smiled at her and waved. "Hi, I'm Monique."

"Hi, I'm Dalia."

"I loved your show."

"Thanks."

Lara brushed a strand of hair behind Monique's ear and said, "I was just talking to Matt about a trade." Lara's finger travelled down Monique's cheek, caressed her throat and kept going until she hooked the front of Monique's dress and pulled, revealing more and more of the girl's huge, chocolate tits.

Monique clenched her fists on top of the table as her tits spilled out. "Monique here's my whore. She loves getting on her knees for me, but she likes a real cock more than anything. Any way she can get a fat cock in her holes, she'll take it." Lara aimed her hazel eyes at Dalia, freezing her in place. "Matt made her pussy drool like she's a bitch in heat."

A soft moan escaped Monique when her dark nipples popped free of the dress. Lara clicked her fingers and said, "Take your whorebags out and put them on the table."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dalia's eyes widened when Monique reached inside her dress and pulled the rest of her amazing jugs out. She leaned forward so they rested on the table, the cold wood made her dark nipples stand up hard, making for an even more spectacular sight.

"She's well behaved, isn't she?" Blindsided, Dalia could only nod. "I spend a lot of time training her to be a better whore, but as you can see..." Lara gestured down at her chest, "I'm not a man," She pointed at Matt, and said "but he is, which makes everything simple. I give him my whore, and in return, I get you."

Dalia swallowed, but her mouth was dry. Her heart pounded in her throat, and she glanced over at Matt. He smiled at her and ran his hand along her hair. His smile didn't change as he pushed on the back of her head and slowly forced her down in his lap. "What?"

"You know what to do."

By the time Dalia could think of an answer, her lips pressed against Matt's coarse jeans, the hard heat of his cock warm against her cheek. She didn't move, but Matt squeezed down on her, and she reached for his pants. In this dark corner nobody would see her, nobody would know except for Lara and Monique.

Matt let out a satisfied sighed when Dalia filled her mouth with his cock and said, "How do I know I'm getting an even trade, Lara? Dalia's an obedient little fuck toy." He pushed hard with his hand, forcing his cock deep into Dalia's throat. She gagged as his thick shaft choked her. He balled his fist in her hair and bobbed her head up and down, fucking her squelching throat hard enough for Lara to hear. "You hear that?"

Lara smirked and said, "My whore takes Big Ben every day."

"Big Ben?"

"That's what I call my favorite toy, she always cries when I stuff it up her ass, but she can take the whole thing down her whore mouth."

"There's more to sucking a cock than just taking it, Lara."

"Of course." She gestured at Monique and said, "Grab that bottle and wrap your jugs around it before you suck the neck down your throat."

Matt's cock twitched in Dalia's throat as Monique raised up and slid the bottle over to her. Lara grabbed the base, and Monique wrapped her huge tits around it. She grabbed her hard nipples and used them as handles to work her fat tits up and down as she lowered her mouth over the bottleneck and sucked it in.

Matt fucked Dalia's face faster and faster as Monique moaned around the bottle, twisting and pulling her nipples. "Does she swallow?"

"Cum's her favorite."

"We'll see." Matt squeezed his eyes shut and pulled Dalia almost all the way off his cock. She lathered his head with her tongue and whined when one strong jet of cum after the other hit the back of her mouth, filling it to overflowing. "Don't swallow."

Matt pulled Dalia back up, and she came face to face with Monique, still slobbering all over her bottle. Their eyes met, and Dalia could see her own burning hunger reflected in Monique, in all its ferocity. She probably hadn't cum yet today. "Tell her to come get her treat."

"Kiss her and get your cum, whore. Don't spill, or Big Ben's going up your asshole tonight."

Monique pulled off the bottle and said, "Yes, Mistress. I'll be careful." She slid the bottle to the side and leaned forward, half crawling on top of the table, her huge chocolate jugs swinging free, covered in drool. "Please, come closer. I can't reach."

Dalia took a deep breath through her nose, and her heart bled when she saw the pleading, horny look in Monique's eyes. She'd be punished if she didn't get her fill of cum. But Lara's kiss earlier had been the first time she'd ever kissed a girl, and now she had to do it herself?

"I'll count to five, slut." She had no choice, so she leaned forward and cupped Monique's cheeks and kissed her luscious lips. Slow at first, not more than a grazing touch. Monique moaned when Dalia finally opened her mouth and pushed Matt's fresh cum into her mouth. She kissed like a woman possessed long after she'd swallowed everything. Hungry, desperate to get off.

Monique's kiss faltered when Lara slapped one of her jugs hard. "That's enough, you can cover up now." She looked to Matt and said, "Do we have a deal?"

Matt raised his glass, and the two of them clinked. "Deal."

"I'm a salsa instructor, and in two weeks I have an open class. You're invited, I'll bring Monique."

"Send me the details, and we'll be there."

"Will do." Lara took a deep breath, held it for a few seconds and then let it back out again, slowly. "Now that's out of the way, how about we have a drink and actually get to know each other?"

Matt chuckled and leaned back in the bench. "There's a plan. Drinks are on me."

"I hope you brought enough cash?" She nudged Monique and said, "What do you say we get our cocktail on?"

Monique grinned and said, "Last time you had cocktails I had to carry you up the stairs."

"This time will be different. No red stuff, that's my weakness."

"Sure."

Matt laughed and signed the waitress over. "How about a round of caipirinhas to start things off? Raise your hand if you want one."

Lara and Monique's hands shot up into the air, and all three of them looked at Dalia, who was still spinning from the sudden change in atmosphere. Lara nudged Dalia's leg with her foot and said, "Relax, Dalia. Playtime's over. Have a drink."

The beautiful smile curling Lara's pink lips infected Dalia, and she grinned. "All right then, but I'm getting some red stuff. Strawberry daiquiri for me."

"You bitch! You want to get me drunk?"

"You deserve a headache for what you did."

Lara pouted and said, "I'm sowwy."

That set the tone of the night, dirty jokes and lots of laughs. Dalia had never felt so good after Matt fucked her brains out. These two young women didn't judge her, they understood her and even embraced her as a friend. She felt like she knew these two better than any of the bitches she'd gossiped with at the country club. Matt looked great as well, easy and relaxed, joking and laughing. Just the way she remembered him.

*fifth date*

Lara smiled and hugged Matt when he arrived with Dalia in tow. "I'm so happy you could make it! I've been thinking about this all week."

Matt grinned and kissed her cheek. "Hi to you too, Lara. Where's Monique?"

"Getting rid of her underwear."

Matt laughed and looked over at Dalia. "You heard the lady."

"Here?"

"Yes."

Dalia nodded and stripped out of her bra and panties. Her hard nipples poked through her cobalt blue dress, and she blushed when Lara held out her hand. She gave the little brunette her underwear and closed her eyes when Lara smelled her arousal soaking the flimsy fabric. "She's ready to go."

"Ol' reliable."

Lara laughed and slapped Matt's arm. "You're bad."

"Maybe, and maybe I'm a genius." Dalia followed Matt's gaze and saw Monique enter the room wearing the exact dress she was. The dark blue had a deep shine to it, lustrous on her ebony skin. Monique's shiny black hair streamed down her shoulders, framing her impressive cleavage. Her chocolate tits wobbled with every step, threatening to burst free. The sight mesmerized Dalia, and she drank in Monique's seductive shape as her hips swayed, stretching the tight fabric around her ripe body. "Damn."

Lara nodded and said, "I know, right?"

Matt pushed Dalia forward. "Go stand next to each other."

How were they wearing the same dress? On her, the rich cobalt highlighted the deep gold of her hair and the soft pink of her skin. The fabric flowed around Dalia, caressing her body as she strode over to Monique. Her tits spilled from the top, but the shifting folds of shimmering blue shrouded the rest of her body. Her curves still showed, but at least she wasn't as good as naked.

Monique reached Dalia, and before the blonde could say a word, the black bombshell's full lips touched hers, and their bodies meshed, their big tits squashed together. Dalia lost herself in Monique's sensual kiss, her lush lips warm on hers. She moaned as her hands roamed the skin tight fabric painted to Monique's voluptuous body.

Monique slipped her hands underneath Dalia's dress and filled her hands with Dalia's full ass and pulled them even closer together. Greedy for a touch of the blonde's satin skin, she pulled Dalia's skirt up over her ass.

"What do we have here?" Dalia and Monique froze when Matt spoke up. They moved to let each other go, but Matt touched Monique's hand and said, "Stay still and spread my slut's ass."

Dalia bit her lip and hid her blushing face against Monique's shoulder as her asshole was exposed. Matt tapped the plug filling her tight hole. "Did I tell you to put this in?"

"No."

"That's what I thought." Matt looked over at Lara and said, "Is your slut wearing anything special?"

"No, I wanted her fresh for you."

"Hmm." His eyes met Monique's, and he said "Ever get your tits roped, slut?" Monique shook her head hard and Matt grinned. "That's about to change. Dalia, get my bag from the car."

Matt dropped his car keys in Dalia's cleavage from behind and grabbed her shoulders before she could untangle herself from Monique. He leaned in close, and in a low voice he said "Did you put your pussy plug in too?"

Dalia swallowed and nodded as goose bumps popped up all over her chest. Matt kissed her earlobe and whispered, "When you get back, I want you on your knees, apologizing to Lara."

"Matt—"

"No, I don't want to hear it. I'll ask again, and if I don't get a yes, you'll be sorry. Understand, you greedy slut?"

Dalia closed her eyes and said, "Yes."

"Good, now hurry." Dalia took off, and Matt grinned a wolfish grin at Monique when he caught her eyes. "Get rid of the dress, I need you naked."

Lara put her hand on his arm and said, "The students will start showing up in twenty minutes or so."

"I'll make it quick, nothing complicated. Shouldn't be hard with jugs like hers." Matt turned back to Monique and smiled when he found her kneeling, naked but for her heels, her hands folded in her lap and her eyes downcast. "I'm impressed, Lara."

"She used to give me trouble, but she knows her place now."

"I can tell." He crouched in front of Monique and lifted his tits with his hands, the chocolate flesh spilled over his hands. He leaned forward and whispered in Monique's. "I'm going to fuck your fat tits and shoot my cum all over them, and you'll lick it off and swallow it like a well-trained whore."

He moved back and smiled when Monique's lips parted as her body turned on. "Kneel up and put your hands on the back of your head."

"Yes, Sir."

"Spread your legs."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good." Matt walked around Monique and crouched behind her. He filled his hands with the firm cheeks of her ass and pulled them apart. "Did you prepare your ass for me?"

Monique whimpered when he teased her hole and said, "Yes, Sir. I'll do anything you want me to tonight."

Matt chuckled and swatted Monique's bouncy ass. "I know, slut. You're my whore for the night." He kissed her neck and reached around so he could pinch her nipples and pull her huge jugs away from her body. "Lara told me she loves how you scream." He twisted her nipples hard, sending sparks down Monique's body. "I'm not her. I don't care if you scream, I won't stop before you can't even stand anymore."

Lara shook her head and said, "You're bad."

Matt winked at her. "Maybe."

Dalia returned to find a Monique worlds apart from the erotic vision that had first greeted her. She was on her knees, her slit dripping wet, and her naked body on full display. Lara and Matt broke off their chat when Dalia showed up with Matt's bag. He took it from her and watched as she kneeled down in front of Lara. She squeezed her eyes shut and said, "I'm sorry for being such a greedy slut."